Created by surfanimal > 9 months ago, 5 Jan 2018
thePup
13831 posts
8 Mar 2018 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beachandbush said..

Al G said..
I heard around the traps there is a handsome bowlo soularching legend slowly cruising up the coast

Goto Wallabi out of Taree no probs parking up there and I was lucky enough to watch a yoga class on the beach. Now that's entertainment.

You lucky bastard

thePup
13831 posts
8 Mar 2018 3:26PM
Thumbs Up

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

Not only is the 12 foot green monster on the loose the green eyed^ legendary V12 is also

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Mar 2018 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

I heard Lacey is heading down on a soul searching mission.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
8 Mar 2018 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks for the tip Al , seal rocks was well worth the excursion

Just in forster now filling up on salt and fat before I hit the frog and toad again

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Some great T-bones to open the account and now settled in to watch the footy over a few reds & beers.

thePup
13831 posts
8 Mar 2018 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

Aaaaaaaand by special request chip chip

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
8 Mar 2018 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Thanks for the tip Al , seal rocks was well worth the excursion

Just in forster now filling up on salt and fat before I hit the frog and toad again

No worries mate,you better get up there quick,looks like they're eating all the food mate

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Some great T-bones to open the account and now settled in to watch the footy over a few reds & beers.

Is this the bowls club VIP private dining room

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
8 Mar 2018 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

mmm,looks good fellas,those chips look good to

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Aaaaaaaand by special request chip chip

U C spell

thePup
13831 posts
8 Mar 2018 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

I am spewing you are not eating steak with the lads mister farken macahahahahaaaa farken filthy

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Is this the bowls club VIP private dining room

Yeah just waiting for the entertainment to arrive, hope they can get the wheelchair in.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

, hope they can get the wheelchair in.

What time is Lacey due

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 Mar 2018 7:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

, hope they can get the wheelchair in.

What time is Lacey due

The same time you are.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
8 Mar 2018 11:38PM
Thumbs Up

Just arrived, I decided to drive all the way through because my usual rest stop was closed

it's a bit wild and wooly here on the beach where I was intending to get some sleep. Hope she calms down a bit in the morning

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
9 Mar 2018 1:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

it's a bit wild and wooly here on the beach where I was intending to get some sleep. Hope she calms down a bit in the morning

Well that's what you get for picking up strange women at rest stops........

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
9 Mar 2018 10:06AM
Thumbs Up

Hit the point for some fun, small with the occasional larger head high sets that took us by surprise.
Used both the 12' Pieter and 11' Munoz, the Bazz took over the Munoz for some trim time. And Obct graced us with his presence.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
9 Mar 2018 11:11AM
Thumbs Up

What do you mean "strange' she was a good wholesome Christian girl with sensible shoes, modest cloths and best of all, 3 holes, no, waiting. What a great job of training the lay clergy do

SP
10979 posts
9 Mar 2018 8:13AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Hit the point for some fun, small with the occasional larger head high sets that took us by surprise.
Used both the 12' Pieter and 11' Munoz, the Bazz took over the Munoz for some trim time. And Obct graced us with his presence.

Looks like a good morning for the gliders.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
9 Mar 2018 11:19AM
Thumbs Up

It was, I marvelled at the tenacity of Pup, a couple of times he was so determined not to get beaten, he was virtually on the nose and still sweeping furiously to get on. I always wondered how he got his handle, now I know, he's got a heap of mongrel in him

thePup
13831 posts
9 Mar 2018 8:26AM
Thumbs Up

mmmmm farken things gave me the shoits geez mate - still I did manage to gather a few nice ones & copped a clobbering from that useless old carnt on the starboard piece of shizz that just bailed in front of us

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
9 Mar 2018 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

So what's happening now have we woken after your post surf nap

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
9 Mar 2018 2:19PM
Thumbs Up

The crew hit Wooly main beach .. was good conditions with chest hi runners . Then the wind shifted ..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
9 Mar 2018 2:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
The crew hit Wooly main beach .. was good conditions with chest hi runners . Then the wind shifted ..

So another nap on the cards before Obct smashes the bowls club.

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
9 Mar 2018 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

obct said..

Well that's what you get for picking up strange women at rest stops........

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
9 Mar 2018 4:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
What do you mean "strange' she was a good wholesome Christian girl with sensible shoes, modest cloths and best of all, 3 holes, no, waiting. What a great job of training the lay clergy do

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Good stuff fellas,cool pic mate.You do know they are Rabbitbear coloursso Cobra and Pup should like this pic

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
9 Mar 2018 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

RT8,play it loud

thePup
13831 posts
9 Mar 2018 4:37PM
Thumbs Up

Bit of a Nosh up at the Holy Bowly too farken yum
And yes the obelisk is in magnificent form .... the entire servery galleon has fainted via verbal orgasm

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
9 Mar 2018 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Bit of a Nosh up at the Holy Bowly too farken yum
And yes the obelisk is in magnificent form .... the entire servery galleon has fainted via verbal orgasm

Images mate we need images

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Greenroom Roadtrip 2018." started by surfanimal