Select to expand quote
McGuane said..

Al G said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..
TED unreal if true ?

Sadly he won't be able to make it..

I was hopeing he could make it!..
The wagon got new boots today and she'll be washed and polished for her second trip to the Coffs area

Any updates on Ted's leg/health/imminent comeback from either Ted or maybe the Breezers in touch with him (please)?
He shared some Sri Lanka details with me via email a few years back and I've had a horn soft spot for him ever since.

As far as I know McGuane,he's leg is much better now and he's ok but when he comes back I don't know sorry mate!...

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
12 May 2017 5:32PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Teds a great guy and its always awesome catching up with him over a few Beers.

McGuane
484 posts
12 May 2017 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

McGuane said..

Al G said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..
TED unreal if true ?

The wagon got new boots today and she'll be washed and polished for her second trip to the Coffs area

Any updates on Ted's leg/health/imminent comeback from either Ted or maybe the Breezers in touch with him (please)?
He shared some Sri Lanka details with me via email a few years back and I've had a horn soft spot for him ever since.

As far as I know McGuane,he's leg is much better now and he's ok but when he comes back I don't know sorry mate!...

Thanks, Al. I miss his posts (except his NRL and rugby union ones). Cheers mate.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
12 May 2017 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
McGuane said..

Al G said..

McGuane said..

Al G said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..
TED unreal if true ?

Thanks, Al. I miss his posts (except his NRL and rugby union ones). Cheers mate.

No worries mate,I think we all miss our Bro Ted,yeah you're right except his footy one's,haha

NewScotty
2350 posts
12 May 2017 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

So when is this trip ?

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
12 May 2017 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
So when is this trip ?

Next Friday mate

thePup
13831 posts
12 May 2017 5:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
So when is this trip ?

boys mostly arrive woopi on Friday 19th - Sunday 21st scotty mate - good one to slip into not that far either

surfanimal
NSW, 1637 posts
13 May 2017 6:58AM
Thumbs Up

Ok boys,

What boards are coming away next weekend ?

I'm sure it'll be a great mix.

I'm thinking;

1. 11'8 Josh Hall Glider,
2. One of either 9'6 Redline / 10' Noosa 66 or 9'6 Dane Wilson Black Beauty
3. Either Carabine 8'4 or 9'1 HP for some juice.

....you guys ?

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
13 May 2017 7:11AM
Thumbs Up

Just one to ride, my newish 10.2 DJB, and my old yellow 10.2 SSD that it was based on, but only as a backup.

thePup
13831 posts
13 May 2017 9:02AM
Thumbs Up

NewScotty
2350 posts
13 May 2017 11:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

NewScotty said..
So when is this trip ?

boys mostly arrive woopi on Friday 19th - Sunday 21st scotty mate - good one to slip into not that far either

Maybe next time Pup.
Just picked up my new Hilux SR5 Dual cab 4wd ute 2.8 litre turbo diesel so I'm actually enjoying driving at the moment. Glad to see the end of my 15 year old Hiace.
Last night I went for a drive with no destination - just cruising like a teenager with stereo going.

It's got these power windows that I just press a button and down it goes.
How long have these been around ?

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
13 May 2017 2:57PM
Thumbs Up

The good news is looks to be about 2m S/E swell

The bad news is it looks like raining

surfanimal
NSW, 1637 posts
13 May 2017 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Rain possibly equals glassy conditions.

...and we will be wet in the ocean anyhow so no bother there (unless you're camping).

MickPC
8266 posts
13 May 2017 1:14PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ Awesome artwork up there

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
13 May 2017 3:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfanimal said..

Al G said..

Rain possibly equals glassy conditions.

...and we will be wet in the ocean anyhow so no bother there (unless you're camping).

Yeah,did a quick check on willyweather,etc,then again it's suppose to be raining here today but nothing yet

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
13 May 2017 3:37PM
Thumbs Up

2 mtr swell on a longboard is out for me,how does this place work,last time I was there someone said it needs a swell to wrap around the corner ?

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
13 May 2017 4:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

I'm camping, but I don't have a problem with rain, as long as there's swell, i'll put up with anything.

surfanimal
NSW, 1637 posts
13 May 2017 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
2 mtr swell on a longboard is out for me,how does this place work,last time I was there someone said it needs a swell to wrap around the corner ?

Plenty of fun options mate.

Peelers everywhere.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
13 May 2017 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

Ted's leg is all good now, he's even just bought himself a new board. He has a business retreat on this weekend otherwise he would have joined us for sure.

2m swell no probs for Arra, OB, MR and myself have surfed those conditions before and had a ball.

thePup
13831 posts
13 May 2017 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Ted's leg is all good now, he's even just bought himself a new board. He has a business retreat on this weekend otherwise he would have joined us for sure.

2m swell no probs for Arra, OB, MR and myself have surfed those conditions before and had a ball.

mmmm and we've had it well over your head

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 May 2017 7:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

you know the drill V. just drop the ten folders in the letterbox on the way through on Friday.

thanks mate

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
13 May 2017 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Haha Lacey

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
13 May 2017 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

I can't stop grinning as I read this, I have this image in my head of SA running down to the garage in a cold sweat frantically going through his quiver for just the right equipment to do the job.

And another image of Mac desperately making calls to Bob and asking if he's sold that board that he traded 6 months or 15 boards ago (whichever comes first)

surfanimal
NSW, 1637 posts
14 May 2017 7:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

vanders1 said..

I can't stop grinning as I read this, I have this image in my head of SA running down to the garage in a cold sweat frantically going through his quiver for just the right equipment to do the job.

And another image of Mac desperately making calls to Bob and asking if he's sold that board that he traded 6 months or 15 boards ago (whichever comes first)

Lol.

Nah, I'm sorted and ready to hit the road.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
14 May 2017 8:04AM
Thumbs Up

SA which boards are you taking what nos do you number you're boards eg I will take no3 ,25,and 42 on this trip

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
14 May 2017 8:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfanimal said..

obct said..

vanders1 said..

Lol.

Nah, I'm sorted and ready to hit the road.

Haha. Gold

thePup
13831 posts
14 May 2017 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
14 May 2017 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

^Lovin em Pup

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
14 May 2017 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

We should have organised some t-shirts, love the art Pup.

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
14 May 2017 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
We should have organised some t-shirts, love the art Pup.

Pup can arrange anything no pressure

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar" started by thePup