Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar

Created by thePup > 9 months ago, 27 Dec 2016
thePup
13831 posts
6 May 2017 9:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
I have a question, Given the number of correspondences we've had relating to the various activities

Eating
Drinking
Eating Italian sausage
Eating sausage without the Italian attached
Perving
Snoring
Farting
BullSh!tting

And given the number of known and potential mental and physical maladies that appear to afflict many of us
Bad backs
Bad shoulders
Bad knees
Bad attitudes
Early onset dementia
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Various coughs, colds, sore holes, moles and pimples on the dicky

Do you think I should bother bringing a board up with me, it's 10 foot long and a real pain to lug around

Geez ... hey a farking good Roma Snag butterflied , seared dolloped with sour cream & cold beer and dementia aint anything to be ashamed of Obs

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
6 May 2017 8:19PM
Thumbs Up

You've convinced me pup, I'm also going to attempt to have a surf while I'm there, now I just need to work out which cases of wine and which types of beer I leave at home to fit the board in.

BTW, Vanders, I've got meetings up in Brizzy on Wednesday and Thursday, are you in town for lunch at your office I'll probably be staying overnight at that club anyway.

Be a good opportunity to talk about everyone behind their backs

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 May 2017 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
6 May 2017 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

obct said..

What are you laughing at Mac?

You're usually the first and the last one we talk about

thePup
13831 posts
6 May 2017 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

Macaha said..

obct said..

thePup
13831 posts
6 May 2017 6:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
You've convinced me pup, I'm also going to attempt to have a surf while I'm there, now I just need to work out which cases of wine and which types of beer I leave at home to fit the board in.

BTW, Vanders, I've got meetings up in Brizzy on Wednesday and Thursday, are you in town for lunch at your office I'll probably be staying overnight at that club anyway.

Well if you do not bring your board Obs you will be HarrietHeadjob for 3 days bitch for all of us I got first dibs

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
6 May 2017 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

Nozza
VIC, 2859 posts
6 May 2017 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

I'm out, we're all out.
We all work for the same person (me) and work has not aligned.
I would be the only one possible to attend.
And I've found a board I really want to buy (need to buy) in Adelaide on Gumtree that I don't trust without going to get it myself.
And the wife fancies a trip to Adelaide and back along the coast.
Much as OBCT's planning appeals, and the lure of warm water as we head south of 18 degrees begs, not this time.
Enjoy the weekend

McGuane
484 posts
7 May 2017 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Nozza said..
I'm out, we're all out.
And I've found a board I really want to buy (need to buy) in Adelaide on Gumtree that I don't trust without going to get it myself.
Much as OBCT's planning appeals, and the lure of warm water as we head south of 18 degrees begs, not this time.
Enjoy the weekend

Bloody hell, Nozza, I held great hopes of your participation fostering a new era of goodwill and cooperation between paddlers and longboarders. (Actually I was hoping for carnage, but still, it would have been interesting. )

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
7 May 2017 9:10PM
Thumbs Up

Well ... I feel this trip could be all time ..hoping the swell will build to better than 2ft pleeeeeaaaase. The stories will be bigger.
I am concerned though, I am suffering from QAS (quiver anxiety syndrome).
With all the frothers, board-ho's, wax heads, legends etc attending this weekend, I feel my quiver may not meet expectations ... bit like that date with "hot chick".
You see, I have only 2 long boards, one I bought 7 years ago and another some 5 years ago. Both are well ridden, well used (again bit like that "hot chick") and enjoyed (again bit like the "hot chick"), but will they measure up on the weekend??????
It seems in looking at what be there on the weekend I may suffer with
Length
Width
Volume

OMG ..... Its like being 16 again on your "first real date" ......

The truth is
It Sunday night, swell is on the rise, I have been stuck at home all day, Im bored... sooooooo bring on the waves

Nozza
VIC, 2859 posts
7 May 2017 9:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
McGuane said..

Nozza said..
I'm out, we're all out.
Enjoy the weekend

Bloody hell, Nozza, I held great hopes of your participation fostering a new era of goodwill and cooperation between paddlers and longboarders. (Actually I was hoping for carnage, but still, it would have been interesting. )

Goodwill and cooperation I think we have.
Carnage would have been guaranteed.
You lot may be safer without me attempting to pilot my 12' gun at the shore.
Next time / next year / more planning a definite.

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
7 May 2017 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

Ah doesn't matter what ya bring Climber,as long as you have fun just like ya did with that" hot chick"...

Bit of a shame Nozzawould have been good to catch up,not to worry ya gotta do what ya gotta do,there'll be plenty more I'm sure!...

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
7 May 2017 9:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Ah doesn't matter what ya bring Climber,as long as you have fun just like ya did with that" hot chick"...

Bit of a shame Nozzawould have been good to catch up,not to worry ya gotta do what ya gotta do,there'll be plenty more I'm sure!...

So Al G .... its a bit like, no matter how the ride was , as long as your smiling the end

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
7 May 2017 9:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..

Al G said..

So Al G .... its a bit like, no matter how the ride was , as long as your smiling the end

YepMy 9'3" is nearly 18 years old,haha!

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 May 2017 8:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

climber said..

Al G said..

From the photos I've seen that's about the same age as your mrs isn't it Al?
And that's a compliment to her by the way.

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
8 May 2017 10:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

obct said..
I have a question, Given the number of correspondences we've had relating to the various activities

Eating
Drinking
Eating Italian sausage
Perving
Snoring
Farting
BullSh!tting

And given the number of known and potential mental and physical maladies that appear to afflict many of us
Bad backs
Bad shoulders
Bad knees
Bad attitudes
Early onset dementia
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Do you think I should bother bringing a board up with me, it's 10 foot long and a real pain to lug around

Sounds like I made a great choice planning on tenting it given all those issues.

Are you CAMPing Vanders?

There's a chance I'll be there. Not because you're camping btw.....

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
8 May 2017 11:17AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MichaelR said..

vanders1 said..

obct said..

Eating
Drinking
Eating Italian sausage
Perving
Snoring
Farting
BullSh!tting

Bad backs
Bad shoulders
Bad knees
Bad attitudes
Early onset dementia
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Sounds like I made a great choice planning on tenting it given all those issues.

Are you CAMPing Vanders?

There's a chance I'll be there. Not because you're camping btw.....

Yeah mate, you know there's always room in my tent for you , I know last time you were complaining OB's wagon was a bit cramped for both of you.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
8 May 2017 12:42PM
Thumbs Up

Don't trust him Vanders, you'll wake up with 2 bob in your hand and a sore arse hole

thePup
13831 posts
8 May 2017 5:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Don't trust him Vanders, you'll wake up with 2 bob in your hand and a sore arse hole

geez only 2 bob hmmmmmm well it's better than a Cameron Diaz hairdo & spitting out hairballs I suppose

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
8 May 2017 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Al G said..

climber said..

Al G said..

From the photos I've seen that's about the same age as your mrs isn't it Al?
And that's a compliment to her by the way.

Umm,what photos?...

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
10 May 2017 7:11AM
Thumbs Up

Look fellas I'm having second thoughts about this trip after Vanders sent me this picture of Obct entering the line up.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
10 May 2017 7:35AM
Thumbs Up

That's not me

my arse is way hairier than that

so's my head

thePup
13831 posts
10 May 2017 7:41AM
Thumbs Up

I reckon that is an imposter Obs only shaves his legs up to knees and he has an arse Tat of the vary rare Guadalupe Gerbil on his left cheek

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
10 May 2017 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

You're wrong again pup, I actually have pics of the group ABBA tattooed across my bum cheeks, the 2 dudes on the left side and the chics on the right side.

As a tribute to one of their great hits, SOS, when I spread my arse cheeks, there's an "S" on the right hand side and an "S" on the left hand side, the "O" was not needed

Ps. very handy in an emergency

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
10 May 2017 1:41PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
10 May 2017 3:26PM
Thumbs Up

I can't take credit for someone else's joke, this is where I got the idea for the SOS gag.

And oddly enough, the tag in the toon is the same expression that climber posted

thePup
13831 posts
10 May 2017 2:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
You're wrong again pup, I actually have pics of the group ABBA tattooed across my bum cheeks, the 2 dudes on the left side and the chics on the right side.

As a tribute to one of their great hits, SOS, when I spread my arse cheeks, there's an "S" on the right hand side and an "S" on the left hand side, the "O" was not needed

Better than Dancing Queen geez

Al G
NSW, 7663 posts
10 May 2017 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
10 May 2017 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

obct said..

Better than Dancing Queen geez

This trip has me .........

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
10 May 2017 10:58PM
Thumbs Up

Just remember one thing.......what happens on tour stays on tour!

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Greenroom Surf Trip....Fark Yeah - 2017 Calendar" started by thePup