Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Interesting threads

Created by Ted the Kiwi > 9 months ago, 17 Jun 2014
SP
10979 posts
20 Sep 2016 5:50PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah swellnet have been doing a great job on the design and board articles lately..

This is worth a watch..

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Sep 2016 12:28AM
Thumbs Up

That was a great watch ! ! ! What a shame the editors showed him getting smashed as a goofy and not a natural....details are important 31 Operations is huge. Great story - shame he never got better waves on his first day back - he deserved more. His Mum and Dad are legends.

SP
10979 posts
22 Sep 2016 4:53PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah, what a story...

Simplest thing of going on a surf holiday turned into an absolute nightmare.
The oldies are legends..
Beyond words...

Others If you haven't watched it well worth your time..

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
22 Sep 2016 7:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..
Yeah, what a story...

Simplest thing of going on a surf holiday turned into an absolute nightmare.
The oldies are legends..

Second that WOW

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
22 Sep 2016 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Far out what a journey for him and his family ,and amazing work by the surgeons,doctors,nurses.Lucky fella

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
22 Sep 2016 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

Not a thread and not sure if it's already been shared (probably) but I reckon it's gold!

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
24 Sep 2016 2:42PM
Thumbs Up

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2016 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

It looks bad, but I don't think he did it on Porpoise

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2016 7:54PM
Thumbs Up

This is as far from surfing as your ever likely to see, but I just love watching it, especially the first 8 minutes.

It involves this man being given a brand new sphincter

And this was the lady that gave him that new sphincter.

I've been watching her for a couple of years now and I've really liked everything she's done, i think she would make a better president than Clinton, but if Clinton does get in, I really hope she gives the lady a top portfolio.

DaveBasher
SA, 196 posts
25 Sep 2016 5:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

This is as far from surfing as your ever likely to see, but I just love watching it, especially the first 8 minutes.

I've been watching her for a couple of years now and I've really liked everything she's done, i think she would make a better president than Clinton, but if Clinton does get in, I really hope she gives the lady a top portfolio.

That's brilliant! I wonder what a Royal Commission into our banking industry would reveal?????

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
25 Sep 2016 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

quite an intelligent litigator , the amount of coin these bankers make is quite staggering... !

rodriguez
VIC, 883 posts
25 Sep 2016 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

If you like Warren you should look up Trey Gowdy. Watch him give Hilary Clinton a proper reeming

MickPC
8266 posts
25 Sep 2016 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
25 Sep 2016 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

If your life not going well,, just remember there is always someone worse off
www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/im-tired-of-being-ashamed-of-my-micropenis/news-story/0af842d9b7fe81a017b4196b6994e158

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Sep 2016 12:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said...

Someone told me about this the other day and my first thought that it must be one hell of a drone. Clearly I was wrong. That's amazing stuff !

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
27 Sep 2016 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

skim boarding ...worth a look...

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Sep 2016 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

How will ET react to this one ? I know he is pretty disappointed when a bloke leaves a paddle behind but this is right up there. I hope he finds it.

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Surfing/Shortboards/LOST-Fanatic-Allwave-SUP-The-Pines-Shoreham/

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 Sep 2016 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Funny you mention ET has anyone noticed his absence ? I did some time ago, ET come on back mate missing you mate.

SP
10979 posts
30 Sep 2016 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
How will ET react to this one ? I know he is pretty disappointed when a bloke leaves a paddle behind but this is right up there. I hope he finds it.

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Surfing/Shortboards/LOST-Fanatic-Allwave-SUP-The-Pines-Shoreham/

Everyone should msg Adrian and ask how the F do you leave a board behind

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Sep 2016 9:13PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah SP strange. Must have got a good swipe on Tinder otherwise no real excuse !

SP
10979 posts
1 Oct 2016 6:51AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah must have been a good distraction, got me beat how you forget it.
It's like forgetting to put pants on before going outside.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Oct 2016 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

Seems he forgot to tie the board on.......ummmmmm. The less said the better

MickPC
8266 posts
2 Oct 2016 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

Yep less said about SUP's the better & they aint longboards either

MickPC
8266 posts
2 Oct 2016 8:34PM
Thumbs Up

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
3 Oct 2016 7:35AM
Thumbs Up

Some interesting history there, Gabriel is not a recognized historian, all she has is a high school diploma and 1 year in Business Administration as her only formal qualifications, so she can cherry pick, or just go for the low hanging fruit. But it only took me less that 15 minutes to do a fact check on each of her main assertions, and they are based on real events.

It's usually the interpretation of the facts and the facts that are omitted which open anything up for discussion or criticism.

Where she fails and fails badly is by saying everything behind a podium emblazoned with the words FRC Action, Family Research Council Action.

This is a right wing hate group that, if they had their way, would have all of the western world returned to an archaic paternalistic way of life, based on Judo-Christian beliefs with many sectors of the community being non inclusive, this would include homosexuals and anyone associated with Pro choice.

They would have teaching returned to the dark ages by ensuring something as unteachable and as wholly scientifically dismissed as "Intelligent design" taught in science classes.

They were the ones that gave Josh Duggar a job, he was the eldest son from the 19 and counting Duggar family that was found to be fiddling with his little sisters and then when he grew up and got married, he was caught up in the Ashley Madison debacle where this pillar of purity was exposed as not be adverse to paying young ladies for a bit of rough trade, and by all accounts, I do mean rough.

I just love hypocrites.

BTW, don't worry about Josh, he's all cured now, they sent him off to a christian rehab centre where he underwent several months of intensive prayer, that should fix him.

I wonder if praying would help my surfing I must try it, nothing else seems to work

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
3 Oct 2016 5:28PM
Thumbs Up

nothn about surfn ....a good take on economics worth lookn at on a surfless ****ty evening.......

.be

MickPC
8266 posts
3 Oct 2016 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Some interesting history there, Gabriel is not a recognized historian, all she has is a high school diploma and 1 year in Business Administration as her only formal qualifications, so she can cherry pick, or just go for the low hanging fruit. But it only took me less that 15 minutes to do a fact check on each of her main assertions, and they are based on real events.

It's usually the interpretation of the facts and the facts that are omitted which open anything up for discussion or criticism.

Where she fails and fails badly is by saying everything behind a podium emblazoned with the words FRC Action, Family Research Council Action.

This is a right wing hate group that, if they had their way, would have all of the western world returned to an archaic paternalistic way of life, based on Judo-Christian beliefs with many sectors of the community being non inclusive, this would include homosexuals and anyone associated with Pro choice.

They would have teaching returned to the dark ages by ensuring something as unteachable and as wholly scientifically dismissed as "Intelligent design" taught in science classes.

They were the ones that gave Josh Duggar a job, he was the eldest son from the 19 and counting Duggar family that was found to be fiddling with his little sisters and then when he grew up and got married, he was caught up in the Ashley Madison debacle where this pillar of purity was exposed as not be adverse to paying young ladies for a bit of rough trade, and by all accounts, I do mean rough.

I just love hypocrites.

BTW, don't worry about Josh, he's all cured now, they sent him off to a christian rehab centre where he underwent several months of intensive prayer, that should fix him.

I wonder if praying would help my surfing I must try it, nothing else seems to work

Insightful post mate

I listen to YT vids like this (& not like this haha) whilst working on or watching other stuff. At this time drinking & editing video.

I'm impressed with your critique. Personally I'm not concerned if someone has a masters degree in the topic they're presenting if the presentation is presented well. However you do make valid points I admit to not being aware of in regard to FRC & this Josh bloke you link them too.

There appears to be very black & white discussions going on the internetz atm in regard to the spread of islam. On one hand you have the "islamophobia" fighters & on the other left wing activists. My YT recommended videos have been saturated with them since I visited Europe.

It was the history summary I found interesting.

You might like this doco, I found it very interesting also especially the architectural info...cheers

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
3 Oct 2016 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

This is all getting a bit heavy isn't it
Any surfing threads of interest?

MickPC
8266 posts
4 Oct 2016 7:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ctngoodvibes said..