13831 posts
28 Apr 2014 6:43PM
Thumbs Up

you're kidding

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Apr 2014 8:49PM
Thumbs Up

yeah - very sad news when someone losses their life. Very sad how fast he has fallen. Got to be one of the biggest disappointments in NRL in sometime. I wonder if they tried to look after their own or not? Would Men of League have been their for him? Or maybe even the NRL? Seems he has just gone from one poor decision to another whilst everyone has looked on and laughed. I have not done anything to help him but I wonder how many actually did from the so called NRL family?

I see Geoff the Swimmer has had another fall from grace today as well. The media just love a sports star having a dabble !

thePup
13831 posts
28 Apr 2014 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

must have been in a shizz bad place

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

We have some friends passing through this evening so being a good fella I thought I would get some ice and pack the esky to keep the fridge space free and so they had a few cold beers ready for their arrival etc I have just been told off for putting too many beers in there. Jeepers. I tried to reason that I needed to get a decent amount in to me before the league tonight because it was going to be a smashing. Apparently that is not a good enough reason - Ahhhh Oh well I am away from tom for 5 days so will not be able to get in trouble for such things I hope

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
2 May 2014 5:46PM
Thumbs Up

Ted are you still a kiwi tonight

45 - 8 is my score for tonight.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 6:08PM
Thumbs Up

I don't think we will win by that much - but thanks for the vote of confidence !

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 May 2014 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Teacake said...
NRL is still ghey. Damn mainlanders

Someone who travels with three chickys in his car and gets nothing......well that seems way more ghey

Hahahahahahah

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 May 2014 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

We have some friends passing through this evening so being a good fella I thought I would get some ice and pack the CHILLY BIN to keep the fridge space free and so they had a few cold beers ready for their arrival etc I have just been told off for putting too many beers in there. Jeepers. I tried to reason that I needed to get a decent amount in to me before the league tonight because I was going to be MASTERBAITING if we won..Apparently that is not a good enough reason - Ahhhh Oh well I am away from tom for 5 days so will not be able to get in trouble for such things I hope

Weird fix

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

why is yr Queensland rugby team so crap? Watching another one way traffic match - seems a very fast fall from grace.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

Watching this blues vx reds match and I can see why Benji did not make the grade - some great players in this Blues backline. The Blues of old seem to be returning.

thePup
13831 posts
2 May 2014 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

And who would have thought the Western Whippingboy Force would be up there Ted .... unreal

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Indeed they have Pup - these last 6 weeks they have been great. Have taken a lot of people by surprise including myself Well done to them - playing very attractive Rugby as well. A shame that the journos on this side of the country are saying 'well done Force, but we really need the Tahs or Reds to do well for Rugby to do well" This may be true from a fan base / financial perspective but they could at least show some gratitude and support.

thePup
13831 posts
2 May 2014 6:31PM
Thumbs Up

Think the ultimate aim o the ARU is for "home team finals" mate .... probably why they write that - no doubt that Foley has been the difference plus being able to get some O/S marquee players from N.Z & S.Af , that helps
Never going to be enough WA stocks I reckon

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 May 2014 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Hahaha the blues are still playing less than school boy rugby....if you could see my mates txts

So I take it you only follow winning qld teams ted? That's cool because thats what queenslanders do as well

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 9:10PM
Thumbs Up

I only support the Qld league team bro as you have to support one of two teams!!!

Yes the Blues are not the force they once were and their game lacks finesse - even so they still smashed the Reds comfortably

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 9:13PM
Thumbs Up

Is it full time yet in the big game ? Pretty sure that's 80 minutes on my clock with the kick to come

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

Surely it's full time now

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 May 2014 9:52PM
Thumbs Up

Why didn't aus go for the 2 points with 18 sec to go for the half

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 May 2014 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Just wanted to copy this before its deleted

thePup
13831 posts
2 May 2014 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Cracking game .... cream has risen yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah baby .... whhoooooooo's ya daddy

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 10:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Macaha said...

Just wanted to copy this before its deleted

Not bad effort re total points though

thePup
13831 posts
2 May 2014 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Took it right up to us them flightless black birds .... kudos

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 10:49PM
Thumbs Up

Great effort chaps - written off by everyone, a team of no body's against the greatest australian team ever Andrew Johns said this morning. Well they did good if you ask me. Who needs the un nationalistic types anyway I do not think anyone thought we would get inside 20 points let alone still be in it with 10 to go. Hats off. Aussie media deserves a slap!

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 10:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Took it right up to us them flightless black birds .... kudos

Thanks Pup

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 May 2014 11:00PM
Thumbs Up

I would like to see those apples not just the watermelon

thePup
13831 posts
2 May 2014 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmm I like seedless pink melons

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
3 May 2014 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

Anybody else watch the under 20's State of Origin ? a few sin bins,few fights,NSW smashed QLD.

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
3 May 2014 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Great game this Samoa Fiji test on now.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
5 May 2014 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Ashmullet
NSW, 282 posts
5 May 2014 9:05PM
Thumbs Up

Right here we go
origin time,,,
bring on the banter!!!
anyway I don't think nsw has the talent to stop this quality qld team just yet but being a nsw supporter I hope I'm proved wrong!
Reynolds for 5/8? Or give Mullen a crack? Should be a great few months

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry