QLD, 21893 posts
14 Apr 2014 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

You've got to feel sorry for St Geeeeeeeeeeeeez wtf happened

thePup
13831 posts
14 Apr 2014 8:14PM
Thumbs Up

showed a lot of heart the Sainters .... took it right up to Melbo ... should wear that Blood Red Vee jumper with pride I reckon .... onya Sainters

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
14 Apr 2014 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

showed a lot of heart the Sainters .... took it right up to Melbo ... should wear that Blood Red Vee jumper with pride I reckon .... onya Sainters

Oh come on Puppy they ****** lost

Its an 80 minute game they played 79.99999 minutes

thePup
13831 posts
14 Apr 2014 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
thePup said..

maybe maybe baby ..... but they lost with a bit of class & ticker hard on

Edit and yes I saw that cheeky late edit mister Mctee

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
14 Apr 2014 10:28PM
Thumbs Up

all in fun Puppy

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

but mac they were winning after 80 minutes

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

and then what

thePup
13831 posts
15 Apr 2014 6:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

weiry said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

and then what

They got ripped off by a pack of Melburnian Hipsters who didn't deserve it

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
15 Apr 2014 8:09AM
Thumbs Up

Geez Pup I didn't know you were so passionate about St G ,whys that?

For those who missed it

www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/storm-reign-supreme-after-controversial-postsiren-win-over-dragons-through-dramatic-try/news-story/2560c06bff24e4c1e5b20dccf3e2e980

thePup
13831 posts
15 Apr 2014 6:16AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah I don't mind the big red vee & they did deserve the chocolates ..... but sadly they ended up with Horse carrots !!!

Melbo are unreal , they just don't go away

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Yeah I don't mind the big red vee & they did deserve the chocolates ..... but sadly they ended up with Horse carrots !!!

Melbo are unreal , they just don't go away

WTF bull**** pup they didnt deserve to win they gave up a 14 point lead and lost by 4 .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

WTF bull**** pup they didnt deserve to win they gave up a 14 point lead and lost by 4 .

Hard to disagree with you Weiry

thePup
13831 posts
15 Apr 2014 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

The champion Chrispy will be spewing - I had to back 'em up geez

thePup
13831 posts
15 Apr 2014 5:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

Shut up Ted
Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Yeah I don't mind the big red vee & they did deserve the chocolates .....

I must say 99.9% of the refs would have called the game,yes great lucky escape for Melbourne.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Apr 2014 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

Shut up Ted
Ted the Kiwi said..

Toughen up buttercup

The bottom line is that that one play did lead to a try - but what about all the other farrrrrk ups they did along the way to let them score all those points, put pressure on etc Yes in this case the NRL have said that they stuffed up that one call - but seriously league fans blame the ref more than any other sport despite how many stuffs up on the day their team does. In football - a 1-0 score line due to a dud ref call is hard to swallow - but in NRL when there are loads of scoring plays caused mainly by errors from the team - I think they should just eat some cement and harddddden the farrrrrrk up.

thePup
13831 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
thePup said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

Shut up Ted
Ted the Kiwi said..

Toughen up buttercup

The bottom line is that that one play did lead to a try - but what about all the other farrrrrk ups they did along the way to let them score all those points, put pressure on etc Yes in this case the NRL have said that they stuffed up that one call - but seriously league fans blame the ref more than any other sport despite how many stuffs up on the day their team does. In football - a 1-0 score line due to a dud ref call is hard to swallow - but in NRL when there are loads of scoring plays caused mainly by errors from the team - I think they should just eat some cement and harddddden the farrrrrrk up.

shut up Ted

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Apr 2014 10:18PM
Thumbs Up

now you sound like Weiry

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
17 Apr 2014 1:34PM
Thumbs Up

Should be a good match up eels V tigers.. This week

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
17 Apr 2014 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

6 weeks ago many would have thought that this would have been the battle for the wooden spoon

SP
10979 posts
17 Apr 2014 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

6 weeks ago many would have thought that this would have been the battle for the wooden spoon

Or which team was bouncing back after sacking a coach a fortnight ago.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
17 Apr 2014 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

SP as I recall you were one that was looking for a new coach - how the worms turns

I am stoked to see how well your lot are going. Will be an interesting time this next month with yr 1 and 9 out - 2 of the 4 most crucial positions on the paddock. Lets hope things can stay good for the Tigers on the field as off the field they can not turn a trick.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
18 Apr 2014 11:58PM
Thumbs Up

souths sh!t bugger hell mother punker****er****termole.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Apr 2014 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Cracking game this one. SP must be doing cartwheels unless he is caught up in traffic I do not think either of these teams has been 5 and 2 to start a season for a very very very long time.

thePup
13831 posts
22 Apr 2014 6:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

souths sh!t bugger hell mother punker****er****termole.

Geez plonked by the hounds now ..... farken hell mister Krausenleitner your mob are up & down like a KC slapper on pension Tuesday

thePup
13831 posts
22 Apr 2014 9:30AM
Thumbs Up

Glenn Stewart to the Hares two year deal .... and will Brett join him ???? seeing as he says he won't play against him ????

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
22 Apr 2014 3:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Glenn Stewart to the Hares two year deal

They might have a chance next year now - just need to fix a few other major issues

SP
10979 posts
22 Apr 2014 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Cracking game this one. SP must be doing cartwheels unless he is caught up in traffic I do not think either of these teams has been 5 and 2 to start a season for a very very very long time.

No traffic Ted, the bypass's seemed to have worked but Yeah, another good effort, great start to the year and a good win without Farrar, Fulton etc.

And re your post before this, yes, I was calling round 6 but very happy to be wrong.

Be interesting to see where benji ends up, talk today was he would be on about 60k pa. he is a bargain at that price even as he gets older.

And will Brett be leaving Manly soon too?

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
22 Apr 2014 9:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Glenn Stewart to the Hares two year deal .... and will Brett join him ???? seeing as he says he won't play against him ????

why would we want those brooky duds IMO its a joke,what was the club thinking Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrp.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
22 Apr 2014 9:53PM
Thumbs Up

Look on the bright side Weiry - he will give away a lot less penalties than your present fella in that position and will not get suspended all the time Not sure what his mum looks like though.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry