Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2014

Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 Jun 2014 5:59PM
Thumbs Up

Yes indeed sadly - and whats funny is the Laurie said a few weeks back he was trying to build a really good culture - funny how things like that go out the door when there is a chance to win a game !

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
12 Jun 2014 10:28PM
Thumbs Up

You don't read about this in the world game.

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
12 Jun 2014 10:55PM
Thumbs Up

Macaha said...
You don't read about this in the world game.

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

that story makes me sick.
after working with these young NRL boys and seeing good talented lads destroy their league careers if not early but then later, makes me sick.
you see great kids from great background with manners and a brain,be bypassed because they dont have that spark or that mongrel in them. comes back to bite clubs all the time.

FACT clubs want points on the board and will get anyone to achieve that.

thank god for guys like Bennett he is like a farther /friend to his players, and will steer away form most trouble makers, if he don't, he helps reform them.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jun 2014 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Will the Tigers win again?

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
13 Jun 2014 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

I kind of dislike the club games this time of year too many players out,bumped into Corey Parker today,man his face is a mess

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Jun 2014 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Ted the Kiwi said...

I kind of dislike the club games this time of year too many players out,bumped into Corey Parker today,man his face is a mess

whats the story with him. keep hearing rumours of him around the traps.

think the boys are in for a touch up this time

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
13 Jun 2014 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...

Macaha said...

Ted the Kiwi said...

Well he plays NRL for the Bronco's QLD and Australia

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Jun 2014 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

laceys lane said...

Macaha said...

Ted the Kiwi said...

Well he plays NRL for the Bronco's QLD and Australia

comic you are not

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jun 2014 9:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

you tell us O wise one

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jun 2014 10:42PM
Thumbs Up

How did the bunnies go ... probably lost bunch of pretenders hey.

NewScotty
2350 posts
13 Jun 2014 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
How did the bunnies go ... probably lost bunch of pretenders hey.

It wasn't too flash I'll tell ya.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jun 2014 11:06PM
Thumbs Up

Just back from an airport run - stoked on the result !! 13 + makes my heart pound with joy. Its been a very good day for me on the punt Almost enough in the tin for a 88 or mini mal now

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jun 2014 11:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Just back from an airport run - stoked on the result !! 13 + makes my heart pound with joy. Its been a very good day for me on the punt Almost enough in the tin for a 88 or mini mal now

just buy a short 666.

same same

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jun 2014 11:17PM
Thumbs Up

Hey ted your boys on top of the ladder

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Jun 2014 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

That ladder is not accurate - as an example have a look at the Panthers - played Newcastle, Canberra and Eels twice already. Have only beaten one top 8 team - The Dogs in the last few mins - hardly convincing and it was back in round 3.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 Jun 2014 11:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
That ladder is not accurate - as an example have a look at the Panthers - played Newcastle, Canberra and Eels twice already. Have only beaten one top 8 team - The Dogs in the last few mins - hardly convincing and it was back in round 3.

the ladder is the ladder ted.hahahaha mate thats deep

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Jun 2014 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

Weiry check it out - Manly win 8 for 20 points and Souths win 9 for 18 - its clear who should be more highly placed Now thats deep - unlike those St George fellas

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:09AM
Thumbs Up

The day of reckoning has finally arrived for you Blue baggers. If you can not win tonight there really is no hope for ya All the ducks are lined up in yr favour. Go Queensland.

thePup
13831 posts
18 Jun 2014 8:12AM
Thumbs Up

One all after tonight mate ..... the 'canes will be spewing toxins after the first instalment

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:33AM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 11:40AM
Thumbs Up

C'MON BLUES
This is going to be big..big mal is up.to his old tricks.all the injuries blah blah blah.mal.no matter how hard you try,we are the underdogs,we have been for eight years smith and Thurston are not saying boo....we know it's ambush time....
BRING IT ON

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jun 2014 9:05PM
Thumbs Up

Its almost here. GI for man of the match at $13 !

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jun 2014 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

As expected GB gives away a really stupid penalty - fool

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

Qld trying the niggling tactics for a brawl....well nsw.
I would rather lose than be a grubby queenslander. Crybabies who are dirty...****ed crying cheats

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jun 2014 9:53PM
Thumbs Up

Lots of niggle to date - NM is a goose. Ref needs to stamp his authority a bit more.

Hodges looking decisively more active than game one. This is a very good sign.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

Cheating grubs....and that's the refs might as well give Cameron Smith the whistle

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
18 Jun 2014 9:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Cheating grubs....and that's the refs might as well give Cameron Smith the whistle

Might be time to move back,I see it the other way of course

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:04PM
Thumbs Up

Why are NSW playing so straight? Last game they went wide early and it won them the game. Seems they are scared. Weird. I thought they would have gone for the jugular. Clearly not. No one in that team has ever won anything at Origin level
I love it when they say Gallen and Bird are true Origin players - I always think - losers

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Why are NSW playing so straight? Last game they went wide early and it won them the game. Seems they are scared. Weird. I thought they would have gone for the jugular. Clearly not. No one in that team has ever won anything at Origin level
I love it when they say Gallen and Bird are true Origin players - I always think - losers

Gallen and Bird grabs however Birds ok playing for the titans of course that Woods is a try hard.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

Move back Pfft....you blokes would still be eating fairy bread tonight if a bit of class never moved up here

Qld are going all out with the niggle tactic. But are semi failing. If they got rid of this ten minutes in the bin for a punch,well they would have brawled and would now be playing footy,yet Queensland persist. Hodges is a bitch

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry