QLD, 5396 posts
18 Jun 2014 11:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

Ted the Kiwi said...
5 sets in a row !!!!!

Defence had to give at some point.

As Phil says - they have played big but played dumb - give it to the play makers.

That summed it up.....

Against the odds yeeeeeoooooooooow.

shame ted quoting gus the goose.
and chrispy squealing like a nsw girl.

just remember the bill slater face rub at the start and the ref standing watching watching it on the big screen and saying nothing.
but paying it forward later ..fark'n joke..
beat us fair or hang your head.
chrispy reminds me of bird...farkn actress

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
18 Jun 2014 11:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...

and what the fark are you smiling at.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

Weiry you should stop lending Sammy your g ropes mate...your that uptight his snapped

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 Jun 2014 12:01AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said...
Gotta love state of origin.....

Sky blue tints for everyone.... Weiry already has his...

well farkn ha ha ha ha eight farkn long years you have waited for that line..

i will bet $500 NSW dont get eight in a row.. come on ted waterhouse get on that

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:03PM
Thumbs Up

Who cares...I'm a dragons supporter and we won 11 straight...full seasons mind you..eight pffft

thePup
13831 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...

thePup said...

and what the fark are you smiling at.

oh well after 8 years glory it's time to cop 'roach cock this year mate

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 Jun 2014 12:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Weiry you should stop lending Sammy your g ropes mate...your that uptight his snapped

bitch

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
chrispy said...

bitch

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 Jun 2014 12:18AM
Thumbs Up

boys, you have got to say. gotta love origin.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 Jun 2014 12:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said...
Gotta love state of origin.....

Sky blue tints for everyone.... Weiry already has his...

everytime i see my avatar i get a stiffy

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...

Not as much as where I'm heading mate..hurry up taxi. The first dance is for you weiry in saying that, I'm looking forward to interrupting my lap.dances to watch the socceroos and discuss art for my mini mal

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 Jun 2014 12:30AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

weiry said...

Not as much as where I'm heading mate..hurry up taxi. The first dance is for you weiry in saying that, I'm looking forward to interrupting my lap.dances to watch the socceroos and discuss art for my mini mal

can i come

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
chrispy said...

weiry said...

can i come

I wish...good crew around mate....plus VIP drinks. My van is at burleigh with my boards. So I'm gonna be arrested or getting some waves in the morning...these carlsberg elephants have slowed my pace lol

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
18 Jun 2014 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

Beep beep...taxi,be safe crew and have a good night. I love my Fridays yeeeeeoooooooooow

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 Jun 2014 12:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Beep beep...taxi,be safe crew and have a good night. I love my Fridays yeeeeeoooooooooow

go get em tiger

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
19 Jun 2014 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

Just with those additional NSW coaches commentators could have been a bit less biased, that situation defiantly needs addressing.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
24 Jun 2014 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

Great article here. Some damning statistics of RS. He really has had a poor time of it since his Roosters days.

www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2014/jun/24/canberra-raiders-need-to-seize-the-day-or-risk-obscurity

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Jun 2014 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Finally some respectability has returned to my fridge

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 Jun 2014 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

im looking forward to the manly V rooters game.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 Jun 2014 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

Manly Lets smash those Rooster aye Surfbroker

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Jun 2014 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Manly Lets smash those Rooster aye Surfbroker

I hope.so.ted.....I hate manly along with every other team that does not have a red v and whit guernsey..... But nick I'm a ****ing criminal politas and his bunch of stooge arse licking roosters,well I hate them more

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Jun 2014 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

Rhino yeeoooooooow

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Jun 2014 8:30AM
Thumbs Up

Good result. Can not believe the other one though - did the Horses send out the C side?

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
28 Jun 2014 8:35AM
Thumbs Up

My team sinks to a new low,I was out last night and just found the score,up 22 nil at half time to lose by 2 what a disgrace and the Titans well thats it I'm supporting the Queensland Firebirds because they have more fight than both those NRL teams put together.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Jun 2014 8:55AM
Thumbs Up

I read about the game this morning Mac and could not believe what I was reading. I went to bed at 7:30pm so missed them both. Long week = early night on a Friday

SP
10979 posts
28 Jun 2014 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah. I saw it at 14 nil and thought. It was all over.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Jun 2014 2:06PM
Thumbs Up

Could not have said this better myself. I have been in such shock this week as the radio lines have been filled with Gallen greatness. Hoax

Gallen good but not that good Who is running our Olympic precinct? A staggering report this week had it that they're thinking of immortalising Paul Gallen with a bronze statue there, as our answer to the Wally Lewis statue at Lang Park! Seriously? Look, Gallen is a staggeringly good footballer, and no doubt a very good captain, but of equal stature to Wally Lewis south of the Tweed, he is not. So before they make the mould to try to match one who broke the mould, perhaps they might care to wait – for starters – for the investigations at ASADA to play out?Beyond that, look at Gallen's long and troubled history of being in the centre of any number of controversies, from ripping the stitches out of an opponent's wound to being charged and found guilty of racial vilification after allegedly calling Dragons player Mickey Paea a "black c---". NSW has produced many extraordinary rugby league players – Bobby Fulton, Johnny Raper, Reg Gasnier, Clive Churchill, Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley himself spring to mind – and to cast Gallen in bronze for captaining NSW in the first winning series he's been a part of in the last nine, is ludicrous.

Read more: www.smh.com.au/sport/nine-lives-nick-kyrgios-lights-up-wimbledon-20140627-zsp2i.html

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Jun 2014 6:54PM
Thumbs Up

Tigers looking good but sad news re James T - out for a very very long time with injury suffered in first 10 seconds. Terrible.

SP
10979 posts
28 Jun 2014 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

^^ ugh that sounds bad. He's has some bad luck

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Jun 2014 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

Just lost yr winger SP - this is not good.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry