WA, 9675 posts
19 Sep 2014 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Goodnight cobra and welcome back cowboys yeeeeeoooooooooow

NewScotty
2350 posts
19 Sep 2014 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

Yes, crowds have been very disappointing.
And we gave both games at ANZ next week which holds double Allianz capacity. Although a Panthers vs Dogs would pull a good crowd.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Sep 2014 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

I'm a.wee bit excited now......c'mon cowboys

SP
10979 posts
19 Sep 2014 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Me too...

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
19 Sep 2014 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

Is this the best choke of all times

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Sep 2014 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said...
chrispy said..

Me too...

F ck yeh...I've been told to shut up by my wife....**** that

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
19 Sep 2014 10:47PM
Thumbs Up

Geez I was nodding off during the first half,what a cracking second half,come on Indo Cows.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Sep 2014 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

I give up..... That's a scam

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 Sep 2014 11:04PM
Thumbs Up

What an incredible finals series so far....blown away by what has gone on

NewScotty
2350 posts
19 Sep 2014 9:22PM
Thumbs Up

Souths vs Roosters next week.
What a game that'll be.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Sep 2014 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...
Souths vs Roosters next week.
What a game that'll be.

You blokes.are gone....auncle nick politis has too many bums lubed. Sorry rusty,yours is just another

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 Sep 2014 11:48PM
Thumbs Up

I am not sure about that Chrispy - its a game between two teams who can not play 80 minutes. I would find it difficult to pick a winner based on the lsat few weeks. Its a toss of the coin if you ask me. Could go either way.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Sep 2014 9:52PM
Thumbs Up

That's cool ted,I understand. One question,where was the knock on?

thePup
13831 posts
19 Sep 2014 9:54PM
Thumbs Up

Well how close did the chhoks come to blowing that hahahaha geez gotta feel for the Northern Bovines

dan berry
WA, 2562 posts
19 Sep 2014 10:00PM
Thumbs Up

Can't believe they pick up the Louie knock on but mid the earlier one ( first half) that was a metre foward. Curious if the fact that minicello was tackled by the ref had anything to do with it?

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Sep 2014 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
I am not sure about that Chrispy - its a game between two teams who can not play 80 minutes. I would find it difficult to pick a winner based on the lsat few weeks. Its a toss of the coin if you ask me. Could go either way.

Bhahahaha what is your bookie saying ted

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Sep 2014 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

cowboys robbed…. fact

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
20 Sep 2014 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
cowboys robbed…. fact

Agreed..as a Chook fan I truly was pissed with their 2nd half game, C/Boys came back so strong after 1/2 time...several ref blunders that gave the CB an edge..but that last run by JT was a legit try in my eyes..and Minnie..fark..2 school boy blunders on the line in two weeks wtf ? I know he was being hammered with the bombs but just bad judgement on his part.

But..a win is a win.....I'm embarrassed

Cobra
9106 posts
20 Sep 2014 7:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said...
Cobra said..
cowboys robbed…. fact

Agreed..as a Chook fan I truly was pissed with their 2nd half game, C/Boys came back so strong after 1/2 time...several ref blunders that gave the CB an edge..but that last run by JT was a legit try in my eyes..and Minnie..fark..2 school boy blunders on the line in two weeks wtf ? I know he was being hammered with the bombs but just bad judgement on his part.

But..a win is a win.....I'm embarrassed

Don't be embarrassed , but that's the strangest game I've seen. To the refs ...Hang your heads ..I hope we don't get that **** tard with the camera stuck on his head, he can't ref and who ever looks at that stupid camera view.

NewScotty
2350 posts
20 Sep 2014 7:53AM
Thumbs Up

Ref blunders IMO.
*SKD running out from own line with obstruction (Shepard) with 5 to go at 30 all. A penalty shot would have made it 32-20 Cowboys.
*SBW lost it cold but ref gave penalty and the Roosters another set 50 metres up field instead of scrum and feed to Cowboys on Roosters 40 m line.
*Cowboys 2nd try from forward pass. (Why video ref can't rule on forward passes it beyond comprehension).

Robert L knocked on 100%.

Cowboys can't blame the ref for a loss when they let 30 unanswered points in before they decide to get out of first gear.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
20 Sep 2014 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Cowboys can't blame the ref for a loss when they let 30 unanswered points in before they decide to get out of first gear.

Could not have said this better myself. Everyone always like to blame the ref and not the other 30 mistakes their team made.

NewScotty
2350 posts
20 Sep 2014 8:22AM
Thumbs Up

18,000 @ Allianz.
48,000 @ ANZ for Swans.
That must be a worry for NRL.
Perhaps we should be using to smaller suburban grounds after all.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
20 Sep 2014 1:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

NewScotty said..

Could not have said this better myself. Everyone always like to blame the ref and not the other 30 mistakes their team made.

Difficult to beat a team with one extra player That call was 50/50 if it was the Sydney team they would have allowed the try.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
20 Sep 2014 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Difficult to beat a team with one extra player That call was 50/50 if it was the Sydney team they would have allowed the try.

If it was a Sydney team they probably would have worked out how to defend in the first 30 minutes (excluding Manly of course last week)

dan berry
WA, 2562 posts
20 Sep 2014 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

Not to mention letting thurston be tackled on the 4th for the whole first half;)

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
20 Sep 2014 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
NewScotty said..

Well that's crap.....because a team played poorly for the first half,then made a massive comeback,which was then decided by a bad call by a ref,,,,that it's the cowboys fault?
Wow would love to hear the opinions if it was souths or manly, well not manly as ted has already shafted his side away like all good manly supporters do.

Whether they the cowboys let in thirty or not is not the point. The game was decided by a bad call full stop. Not the cowboys fault, it was the officials who ****ed up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
20 Sep 2014 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

Best thing about the finals so far is not hearing that imbecile ray Hadley waffle on
C'mon dogs smash those pathetic excuse makers

NewScotty
2350 posts
20 Sep 2014 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy,
What bad call cost the Cowboys the game ?

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
20 Sep 2014 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...
Chrispy,
What bad call cost the Cowboys the game ?

Are you saying there was more than the obvious one that is why you are asking?
Otherwise THE knock on....I watched it again today....still a bad call.

NewScotty
2350 posts
20 Sep 2014 8:43PM
Thumbs Up

Mate, I just can't see how you can't call it a knock on. The ball travelled forward off RL

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry