20 Sep 2014 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

If you say so scotty....

Now how good is this yeeeeeoooooooooow and i hate both of them

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
20 Sep 2014 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Rooster to smash souths.... Then easts lose to the dogs would be my best case scenario.... I hate them all.....but i like when my mates teams lose more yeeeeeoooooooooow

NewScotty
2350 posts
20 Sep 2014 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Rooster to smash souths....

Pigs ar5e

SP
10979 posts
20 Sep 2014 9:15PM
Thumbs Up

Well that makes 6 absolute cracking games of football.

How good is finals footy..

Cobra
9106 posts
20 Sep 2014 10:14PM
Thumbs Up

well no surprises, three out of the top four into qualifying GF game
i don't think souths can win now their bunnie (manly)is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ne.

Cobra
9106 posts
20 Sep 2014 10:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

NewScotty said..

Cowboys can't blame the ref for a loss when they let 30 unanswered points in before they decide to get out of first gear.

Could not have said this better myself. Everyone always like to blame the ref and not the other 30 mistakes their team made.

what are you two smokingWTF its got nothing to do with how many points have gone down its about a refs call ….i think its been the worst year I've seen of refereeing.
my brother is die hard roosters, played first grade…he said it was a try.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
21 Sep 2014 5:17AM
Thumbs Up

Another close game hey,I missed most of it due to too much surfing and dropped off to sleep.

So I read or heard something about the GF will be played on a Sunday afternoon like the old days,is this true?

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Sep 2014 7:45AM
Thumbs Up

GF kick off is 7:15pm Mac - the NRL does not give a toss about kids !

Just read a few reports of the game - seems like a fair result. I did not watch it as was in bed at 8pm after long day of surfing like you Mac. Bit bummed as I had a nice 5 leg multi that just needed Manly to win - ahhhhh. Looks like that is Manly's last tilt at the title for a number of years unfortunately. But with the salary cap that is the way the cookie crumbles. I am pretty pleased with how the boys performed this year - they over achieved in my eyes. A shame we lost some key players in the last 4 weeks but given we had a good run of injuries for most of the year its hard to complain.

What was the crowd number at the game?

Should be a couple of good games next week.

Cobra
9106 posts
21 Sep 2014 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
GF kick off is 7:15pm Mac - the NRL does not give a toss about kids !

i think NRL do a lot for kids.
if your talking about taking your kids to the GF game…i wouldn't take them day or night,even if i got free tickets IMHO not a place for young kids Peeps just unload with filth in front of women and kids.

if your talking about kids watching footy on TV… well most kids over 9 would be allowed to stay up.
just like origin.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
22 Sep 2014 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

I was watching this game yesterday and thinking wow this guy needs to be playing NRL,I found this, this morning.

www.couriermail.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
22 Sep 2014 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

Did I hear that the GF will be played in Melbourne in 2015 ..Hope not.

thePup
13831 posts
22 Sep 2014 6:59AM
Thumbs Up

hmmmmmm and then there were 4 ..... the Hounds , the Hares , the Egg layers & the Black Cats .... farked if I know who will get in there after this weekend

Cobra
9106 posts
22 Sep 2014 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Macaha said..
I was watching this game yesterday and thinking wow this guy needs to be playing NRL,I found this, this morning.

www.couriermail.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Thanks Mac great story, didn't watch the game ,but did watch manly's last game and was very impressed..comeback of the year

Cobra
9106 posts
22 Sep 2014 8:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Did I hear that the GF will be played in Melbourne in 2015 ..Hope not.

….is there anyone in the NRL thats from QLD….who votes on this crap…do the NRL ever talk to the people that support this game

you would think QLD would get it before Melbourne…but then melbourne get origin games.

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
22 Sep 2014 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

Arsooo Cobra..but a QLD team needs to get to the GF first....was a regular occurrence, but with the way the poor CB have been treated the last 3 years it might be a while..or maybe Benny will change that !

Cobra
9106 posts
22 Sep 2014 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said..
Arsooo Cobra..but a QLD team needs to get to the GF first....was a regular occurrence, but with the way the poor CB have been treated the last 3 years it might be a while..or maybe Benny will change that !

Sorry SB i don't think its got anything to do with Qld being in the GF. if the NRL are trying to project the image of NRL being a national game they have to share it a round. queenslanders been saying this for years.
i know peeps are going to say, will Q'landers go if their team doesn't play…IMO yes…we do watch the GF when QLD teams are not playing i went to 06 GF and there was heaps of dogs fans in the crowd..they got it wrong..but they went.
also i think langpark crowds can hold there head hi when it comes to turning up to a battle.

NewScotty
2350 posts
25 Sep 2014 6:15AM
Thumbs Up

Ok lads so who are you backing to win this weekend ?
I think it will take a super effort from the Roosters to beat Souths.
I will also write of the Panthers again just like I've done all season. Got to admire their performance this season.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Sep 2014 8:39AM
Thumbs Up

Panthers have done so well considering they lost 4 or 5 of their best players to injury. Great team effort. Here is some Scotty GOLD I saw next door - almost spilt my morning drink on the keyboard !

NewScotty said..
Why is every post so farkin long ?
What's wrong with you people ?
I can't read all that.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Sep 2014 6:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
Ok lads so who are you backing to win this weekend ?
I think it will take a super effort from the Roosters to beat Souths.
I will also write of the Panthers again just like I've done all season. Got to admire their performance this season.

I will back Souths ..... but only if Jen stands up (slowly) and shakes her tail feather

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Sep 2014 9:19AM
Thumbs Up

will you be wearing a pair of these quiky board shorts down the beach this summer Scotty ?

thePup
13831 posts
25 Sep 2014 5:27PM
Thumbs Up

Panthers and ............................................................................................. but geez I can't make anything of the old firm's match as yet

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Sep 2014 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

good luck to all teams this weekend. its anyones game there will be no surprises, all deserve to win.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Sep 2014 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

I can not believe it......I have to head away with work early next week and my flights home have been booked and I am going to miss the grand final - will be in the air somewhere between Indo and Australia. Can not believe it. Ahhhhh. After 43 years of waiting will I miss the big event !! I will get to watch the semi's though and the GF in the AFL. Thank goodness

thePup
13831 posts
25 Sep 2014 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Can the Wascally Wabbits get over the Sonny Bill / Minnie Me fairytale finish hmmmmmmmmmmm

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Sep 2014 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Can the Wascally Wabbits get over the Sonny Bill / Minnie Me fairytale finish hmmmmmmmmmmm

don't know Pup,they are saying GI mightn't make it.

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 Sep 2014 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

4 hrs til kick off.
Time is going very slow atm.
Pumped for this one tonight.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
26 Sep 2014 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
4 hrs til kick off.

Are you going Scotty

Good luck

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Sep 2014 5:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
4 hrs til kick off.

So have yr beers been in the fridge for 20 hrs then?

I imagine you will be going to the game - hope its goes well for ya. I will be watching it from the comfort of the Central Coast

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 Sep 2014 3:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

NewScotty said..
4 hrs til kick off.

So have yr beers been in the fridge for 20 hrs then?

I imagine you will be going to the game - hope its goes well for ya. I will be watching it from the comfort of the Central Coast

Just got back from family hols up the coast.
Beer has been in freezer for an hour then transferred to the fridge.
Not going to game tonight.
Def next week if all goes well tonight.

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 Sep 2014 3:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

NewScotty said..
4 hrs til kick off.

Are you going Scotty

Good luck

No Mac.
This game should be a cracker.
Wish I had a dollar for everytime somebody mentioned it's been 43 years since....bla...bla...bla...
Funny I was watching Ben Ikin on Sterlo last night and he mentioned his time at the Bears mid 90's leading up to a GF qualifier or 2.
He said everybody would be reminding them it's been 75 years since a GF (they won 1921/22).

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry