Thumbs Up

And that was with ennis off for half the game

Cobra
9106 posts
27 Sep 2014 9:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dan berry said..
I would say the dogs are the worst example of sportsmanship barre none.

sadly dan thats true. and souths will be subjected to that next week.

NewScotty
2350 posts
28 Sep 2014 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

I'm blown away that the Dogs have made the GF. Going into the finals, they had lost 6 of their last 8 rounds and finished 7th on the ladder. They knocked off the Storm, Manly and the Panthers to get there so a great effort. This will ensure a full house at ANZ next Sunday.
Odds are Souths $1.40 to Dogs $3.50.

Cobra
9106 posts
28 Sep 2014 8:07AM
Thumbs Up

Pfffft odds mean nothing.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Sep 2014 9:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
Pfffft odds mean nothing.

Sadly that is true. Yet souths well and truly deserve to be favourites.
I think the panthers played their worst game of the season last night,much like the swans. In a way Penrith should be glad not to win as souths big boys would have destroyed them,and they did not deserve that.

I'm picking souths by 20 next week

Even though their supporters need a bit more pain imo

Sadly this will be the first GF I will miss due to my work

The only thing that will stop souths winning is their nerves

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
28 Sep 2014 12:37PM
Thumbs Up

Intrust GF on this afternoon should be a cracker East Tigers v Northern Pride.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Sep 2014 11:13AM
Thumbs Up

Luke issack charged with a grade one and will miss the GF. Well after the dodgy decisions all year it would be pathetic for him to miss it. Ted I understand the AM problem,but even that was over the top. AM was so so unlucky, the unluckiest in 100 years of league. Without going on and on, i hope IL plays

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Sep 2014 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

Well i never listen the footy show....but IL is in the destiny of the judiciary. I never realised how many times he has been to the judiciary for lifting tackles

Cobra
9106 posts
28 Sep 2014 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Tractorguy
TAS, 542 posts
28 Sep 2014 9:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
I'm blown away that the Dogs have made the GF. Going into the finals, they had lost 6 of their last 8 rounds and finished 7th on the ladder. They knocked off the Storm, Manly and the Panthers to get there so a great effort. This will ensure a full house at ANZ next Sunday.
Odds are Souths $1.40 to Dogs $3.50.

Ha ill take your odds, you good for a lazy yellow one on the dogs ?

Cobra
9106 posts
30 Sep 2014 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

we will miss luke this weekend .
big time.

i was looking at his stats,his yards made from the ruck is unbelievable.

**** loading with a grade 1 is a joke

thePup
13831 posts
30 Sep 2014 6:44PM
Thumbs Up

One all oh Serpent who express deep love for Cow ...... Midlength Confucious say ....... "Canines will miss Ennis in the guts long time ....."

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
30 Sep 2014 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
we will miss luke this weekend .
big time.

i was looking at his stats,his yards made from the ruck is unbelievable.

**** loading with a grade 1 is a joke

Shame for the Rabbits,do you think the dogs DOG will play with a needle

dan berry
WA, 2562 posts
30 Sep 2014 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

Don't think you can needle your way thru clean breaks. He might give it a shot, not much too lose now he's moving to cronulla.

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
1 Oct 2014 6:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dan berry said..
Don't think you can needle your way thru clean breaks. He might give it a shot, not much too lose now he's moving to cronulla.

Oh clean break,I read fractured foot.

Cobra
9106 posts
1 Oct 2014 6:25AM
Thumbs Up

i wouldn't want to sidestep off a broken foot, i don't know if he is going to play…dogs are just playing games.
i hope he does.

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
2 Oct 2014 7:30AM
Thumbs Up

This BS and I'm not a souths fan.This guy is a good part of Souths getting to play in the GF.

www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/rabbitohs/nrl-relents-and-will-now-allow-rabbitoh-issac-luke-on-stage-if-the-bunnies-win/news-story/94d47f4c59e71b30debc640c64444c7a

thePup
13831 posts
2 Oct 2014 5:39AM
Thumbs Up

hmmmmmm well if that isn't some wicked motivation to end the Red & Green drought I don't know what is

SP
10979 posts
2 Oct 2014 12:57PM
Thumbs Up

Macaha said...
This BS and I'm not a souths fan.This guy is a good part of Souths getting to play in the GF.

www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/rabbitohs/nrl-relents-and-will-now-allow-rabbitoh-issac-luke-on-stage-if-the-bunnies-win/news-story/94d47f4c59e71b30debc640c64444c7a

Yeah I get the nrl point, but it's excessive... Actually it's a farkin joke...

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Oct 2014 1:30PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...
Macaha said...

Well said SP.
I think it's going to hurt the bunnies big time. Luke is their main organiser imo. You watch him in the back play when some of the big boys start slowing down,he is into them,giving them a gee up. His never give up attitude is inspiring to app those around him

Where as Ennis will be a good thing he is not their for the dogs,he would most likely have been made an example of and imo could cost the dogs in losing the GF.

How trex did not get done for that massive shoulder charge astounds me,and the chicken wing which got nothing is just as astounding. The nrl should hang their heads,be glad though peeps that was not the cowboys, imagine the tin foil hats being needed for that one.

On the good side Luke has sucked up a bad call like a gentleman and souths fans should be stoked to have a player like that. Also good on George Piggins for going to watch the boys get around....

And sorry scotty

Tractorguy
TAS, 542 posts
2 Oct 2014 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

is a draw possible at 80 minutes, its paying 23 bucks ? or maybe frank Pritchard to score first and for a draw at 80 minutes pays $ 750
anyway I think Des is the x factor , to lead to dogs to victory, luke is gunna be missed.

Cobra
9106 posts
2 Oct 2014 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy said..

SP said...

Macaha said...

Well said SP.
I think it's going to hurt the bunnies big time. Luke is their main organiser imo. You watch him in the back play when some of the big boys start slowing down,he is into them,giving them a gee up. His never give up attitude is inspiring to app those around him

Where as Ennis will be a good thing he is not their for the dogs,he would most likely have been made an example of and imo could cost the dogs in losing the GF.

How trex did not get done for that massive shoulder charge astounds me,and the chicken wing which got nothing is just as astounding. The nrl should hang their heads,be glad though peeps that was not the cowboys, imagine the tin foil hats being needed for that one.

On the good side Luke has sucked up a bad call like a gentleman and souths fans should be stoked to have a player like that. Also good on George Piggins for going to watch the boys get around....

And sorry scotty

Yes it will hurt the bunnies not having luke on the pitch. but it also will fire the boys...dogs will miss Ennis the menace ,i won't

im tipping the dogs 5-8 will have a brain meltdown like in every big game he plays..origin & nrl…watch and see

Cobra
9106 posts
2 Oct 2014 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

i said if the bunnies win ..im off the piss for a month..true story

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
3 Oct 2014 6:40PM
Thumbs Up

Just seen that IL is out. So how are you Souths boys feeling? What is everyone else thinking? I had Souths before the IL news. Not sure now. Hooker is a big gap to fill - look at how the Rooster n Manly went at the late end of the season without theirs. But Dogs are out one as well I take it? They have a good option but wd lose the idiot half to do it - maybe that's a good thing

who will win n by how much ?

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Oct 2014 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Ted snoop.dog says souths will win by one

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
3 Oct 2014 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

isaac Luke was missing in action due to injury and they did fine without him as he's mentored his replacement throughout his absence ,he's an integral part of the team but not irreplaceable ( **** i like spellicheck).Im just stoked he can be a part of the day win or lose,can't believe the ARU would contemplate banning him from being a part of the occasion.As a manly fan I saY GO BUNNIES.

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Oct 2014 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
isaac Luke was missing in action due to injury and they did fine without him as he's mentored his replacement throughout his absence ,he's an integral part of the team but not irreplaceable ( **** i like spellicheck).Im just stoked he can be a part of the day win or lose,can't believe the ARU would contemplate banning him from being a part of the occasion.As a manly fan I saY GO BUNNIES.

good point mate,the main thing NRL stopped with the brain meltdown and let IL back on the field to party,if it happens.

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Oct 2014 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Just seen that IL is out. So how are you Souths boys feeling? What is everyone else thinking? I had Souths before the IL news. Not sure now. Hooker is a big gap to fill - look at how the Rooster n Manly went at the late end of the season without theirs. But Dogs are out one as well I take it? They have a good option but wd lose the idiot half to do it - maybe that's a good thing

who will win n by how much ?

this would be killing you this whole buildup to the GF ,with souths in it suck it up ted. S U C K I T U P

SP
10979 posts
3 Oct 2014 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...

That's the definition of a lose lose situation

Maybe tape it and just get loaded anyway. If they lose you won't remember it. If they win you've had a great day on the piss watching souths win and can watch it over and over again for a month thinking about how good the beer tasted

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Oct 2014 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Cobra said...

That's the definition of a lose lose situation

Maybe tape it and just get loaded anyway. If they lose you won't remember it. If they win you've had a great day on the piss watching souths win and can watch it over and over again for a month thinking about how good the beer tasted

Sp one of my best mates shook his head and said the same thing today, i kid you not

i said if we lose that means i can get pissed and cry for a month

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry