Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
NewScotty
2350 posts
3 Oct 2014 10:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
Ted the Kiwi said..
Just seen that IL is out. So how are you Souths boys feeling? What is everyone else thinking? I had Souths before the IL news. Not sure now. Hooker is a big gap to fill - look at how the Rooster n Manly went at the late end of the season without theirs. But Dogs are out one as well I take it? They have a good option but wd lose the idiot half to do it - maybe that's a good thing

who will win n by how much ?

this would be killing you this whole buildup to the GF ,with souths in it suck it up ted. S U C K I T U P

Yeh Ted and tell us again how Souths can't play for 80 mins please

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
4 Oct 2014 12:30AM
Thumbs Up

Please fellas you both know that you have failed to play for eighty mins in yr last few games. I stand by that call - the good news is that your 65 min performance has been enough to date.

and it's not killing me that you guys are in the GF at long last. First time in my life I have seen it I wish you all the best - I think you will win. Plus i really hope you do as Weiry's wife told me she can not wait for him to stop getting on the booze

Cobra
9106 posts
7 Oct 2014 8:36AM
Thumbs Up

what a week in footy

had a great GF day watched all the games with the boys at the local. got pissed as ten men,,remember standing on a bar stool spraying stubbies of beer around the bar
the publican and his bouncers come running over and i stood there on the stool covered in piss saying settle down boys I've waited 43 years to do that. the pub erupted
the publican had a laugh and i got down and smashed some more piss into me

well boys I'm now off the piss for a month ,,my liver needs it its been a great year of banter and fun and enjoyed the fact that we can share this great game with
the long room boys
i wanted to share some images that will stay with me for a long time

Cobra
9106 posts
7 Oct 2014 9:18AM
Thumbs Up

a mate just called and said sam just arrived in Hospital and his misses is smoking

thePup
13831 posts
7 Oct 2014 10:00AM
Thumbs Up

Longboard Confucious say ...... " Good shines upon you Cobra (who have rather large appendage arrangement in trousers ) ... you deserve that flag ....."

Cobra
9106 posts
7 Oct 2014 11:49AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Longboard Confucious say ...... " Good shines upon you Cobra (who have rather large appendage arrangement in trousers ) ... you deserve that flag ....."

Cheers good times mate, didn't cry haha but did feel sort of funny after the game, lots of years i went to redfern oval sitting on the hill with my brother and grandmother watch'n souths , then go home and pretend i was sattler or mccarthy every kick i was simms, fond memories.
i guess the young kids today are GI or burgess

NewScotty
2350 posts
9 Oct 2014 1:06PM
Thumbs Up

The bus took the boys through Maroubra,Coogee & Randwick then into town hall in the CBD to be handed the keys to the city. I didn't get there but here's a pic.

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 1:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
The bus took the boys through Maroubra,Coogee & Randwick then into town hall in the CBD to be handed the keys to the city. I didn't get there but here's a pic.

thanks scotty more pic's please. ted chrispy & surfbroker will love them

NewScotty
2350 posts
9 Oct 2014 1:51PM
Thumbs Up

It appears Dylan Walker has lost his ring

SP
10979 posts
9 Oct 2014 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
NewScotty said..

Well done Souths but seriously....
A motorcade, civic reception and keys to the city.. All a bit much for a GF winner, IMO. No Gf winner has ever had this treatment and surely our state has better things to spend their cash on.

I'm glad they won and completed the fairytale but half the fans have just circled the bandwagons

thePup
13831 posts
9 Oct 2014 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

haha mate the amount of beer the Redfernians have skolled has bankrolled the NSW economy for the next 3 years

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

everyone sounds a little green

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
9 Oct 2014 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

I'm still seeing people wearing Souths colours,I say let them enjoy the moment its been along time between drinks and could be another long wait for the next one

thePup
13831 posts
9 Oct 2014 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
everyone sounds a little green

and red

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Cobra said...

NewScotty said..

A motorcade, civic reception and keys to the city.. All a bit much for a GF winner, IMO. No Gf winner has ever had this treatment and surely our state has better things to spend their cash on.

I'm glad they won and completed the fairytale but half the fans have just circled the bandwagons

where do you think they should do the motorcade parramatta, Penrith, eastern suburbs, manly, Gosford. last time i lived in sydney, south sydney was in the city.
umm broncs do it up here, storm do it down there.
as for the keys to the city, that is their city.

and as for the bandwagon.
ummm before the start of the year souths had a pretty good membership

if your team don't win you haven't got much to cheer about…hence why i haven't seen to many tigers jumpers around this year.

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Souths boast the biggest membership in the NRL and one of the strongest revenue bases. It has more than 30,000 members and will pull in more than $25 million this year, including about $6 million in corporate support.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

SP
10979 posts
9 Oct 2014 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

said..

Select to expand quote

SP said..

Cobra said...

NewScotty said..

where do you think they should do the motorcade parramatta, Penrith, eastern suburbs, manly, Gosford. last time i lived in sydney, south sydney was in the city.
umm broncs do it up here, storm do it down there.
as for the keys to the city, that is their city.

and as for the bandwagon.
ummm before the start of the year souths had a pretty good membership

if your team don't win you haven't got much to cheer about…hence why i haven't seen to many tigers jumpers around this year.

30 odd thousand I think I heard. Which is great. As I said its great for them to win

as for the parade Sydney city roosters...
did they get one?

As I said good on them but imo its a bit over the top as no other team gets the same treatment.

Edit... You got a post in between. Stupid tablet makes me type slow...

Oh **** now it is putting faces in... I give up

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 7:39PM
Thumbs Up

i can tell you one thing ,its their city. parramatta is a city last time i saw, they get the key to their city…makes sense to me.

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

mate if you think thats over the top,you should come to brisbane when they win.

thePup
13831 posts
9 Oct 2014 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

Fark I am going to miss the footy for the next few months hahahahaha

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
9 Oct 2014 9:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Fark I am going to miss the footy for the next few months hahahahaha

Pfff bring on the A League starts this Friday

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

Manly do have the best cheerleaders

Cobra
9106 posts
9 Oct 2014 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

^^^is that someone pitted behind her

thePup
13831 posts
9 Oct 2014 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Don't care

Macaha
QLD, 21888 posts
10 Oct 2014 6:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Cobra said..

Don't care

Keep your eyes on the road Pup

Cobra
9106 posts
10 Oct 2014 8:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Cobra said..

Don't care

Pup is blind Mac

i know what from

thePup
13831 posts
10 Oct 2014 8:50AM
Thumbs Up

Listen whopperdick my knubster goes just fine thankyou very much

Cobra
9106 posts
10 Oct 2014 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Listen whopperdick my knubster goes just fine thankyou very much

Knubster I like it

NewScotty
2350 posts
10 Oct 2014 2:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Cobra said..

Don't care

Pup is blind Mac

i know what from

Trust me that's a myth about going blind.
I'm walking proof with 20/20 vision.
If anybody was going to go blind, it was me.

SP
10979 posts
10 Oct 2014 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

^^ while we are dismissing wanking myths..

what about hairy palms???

Yay or nay Scotty

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry