The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
towball
4627 posts
4 Dec 2015 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
We were winners.......dead low tide at makorori point and had to tippy toe over an absurd amount of rocks to get to the ocean.......northerly wind so lumpy and bumpy.....swell had a lot of north in it which is good for the point. Surf report said 2.5 foot waves occasionally 3 foot. But the big sets were a solid 4 foot I suspect.
Actually I was the winner as I was the first one out

Gees we were the winners this morning yesterday lumpy just three of us this morning we get the whole circus still not crowded by Rainbow standards

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
4 Dec 2015 12:57PM
Thumbs Up

I thought surf quality was A plus ....was still the first one out

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
4 Dec 2015 1:04PM
Thumbs Up

And don't despair....was talking to whetu at paknsave.....he is working tomorrow but will be back on sunday morning

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
5 Dec 2015 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

Was pretty close today.....got to the business end of makorori point about two minutes before tow ball

thePup
13831 posts
6 Dec 2015 6:11AM
Thumbs Up

Bonjourno

thePup
13831 posts
16 Dec 2015 3:19AM
Thumbs Up

Hey all youse Iconic Greenroom Bastards ...... get a big fat old fashioned 10 & a half ounce dollop of Good Morning up yaaaaaaaaaaa

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
16 Dec 2015 6:56AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Hey all youse Iconic Greenroom Bastards ...... get a big fat old fashioned 10 & a half ounce dollop of Good Morning up yaaaaaaaaaaa

Back at ya champion!

Cobra
9106 posts
23 Dec 2015 4:16AM
Thumbs Up

morning longboard lovers.

two more sleeps before santa,thank god its a crazy time of the year.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
23 Dec 2015 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all...I may have a Christmas crisis on my hands waves are coming...I have a new board to ride and I have to take the family up the lake for a few days...do I :

A. Cancel Christmas
B. Cancel the trip away
C. All of the above

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
23 Dec 2015 6:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said..
Morning all...I may have a Christmas crisis on my hands waves are coming...I have a new board to ride and I have to take the family up the lake for a few days...do I :

A. Cancel Christmas
B. Cancel the trip away
C. All of the above

Both A and B no chance enjoy the lake

Cobra
9106 posts
23 Dec 2015 5:26AM
Thumbs Up

Tux, tell them the back is farkd and you don't want to stuff their Xmas so they better go, then if no swell drive Upto the lake, she"ll think you're a champ.
Or suck it up and enjoy the fresh water.

towball
4627 posts
24 Dec 2015 4:50AM
Thumbs Up

Merry Christmas you lot hope you get some waves

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
24 Dec 2015 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

Morning fellas. As I look out over the reefs in the 5am darkness with the aid of the full moon it's clear the swell has not arrived yet. Looks like another day of head highness. Out there. Enjoy.

Aquarian
QLD, 86 posts
24 Dec 2015 7:38AM
Thumbs Up

Towball and Gizzy managed to catch a few before my battery died... when the good waves arrived. Take note Gizzy has dispensed with wet suit.. It's summer!!!

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
24 Dec 2015 6:22AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said...

A. Cancel Christmas
B. Cancel the trip away
C. All of the above

Harden up and do the family thing.

Fight the depression and enjoy the love of those nearest and dearest.

Do I sound like someone in his own 8 day purgatory?

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
24 Dec 2015 10:04AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

Tux said...

A. Cancel Christmas
B. Cancel the trip away
C. All of the above

All good should get in heaps of wake surfing which is always fun...who doesn't like endless peeling hip high waves and when I mean endless I will try and beat my record of 5 minutes on one wave

MickPC
8266 posts
24 Dec 2015 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said..

thedrip said..

Tux said...

A. Cancel Christmas
B. Cancel the trip away
C. All of the above

All good should get in heaps of wake surfing which is always fun...who doesn't like endless peeling hip high waves and when I mean endless I will try and beat my record of 5 minutes on one wave

Wake wanking is awesome bro...have a great time Merry Christmas...5 mins & you will beat my record too

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
25 Dec 2015 4:40AM
Thumbs Up

Merry Christmas morning everybody

Heading out for a wave 2 foot clean and glassy thanks Santa

Today eat drink and be merry enjoy the day and say a pray for the ones that are no longer with us.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Dec 2015 4:44AM
Thumbs Up

merry Christmas to one and all

NewScotty
2350 posts
25 Dec 2015 3:06AM
Thumbs Up

Bula & Merry Xmas lads from Fiji

Edit: It appears that helicopter crash on Treasure Island has made the news at home. I was there yesterday and saw the chopper under a plastic cover and didn't think much of it. Then later I saw police investigating with the cover off and asked a few of the staff what happened.
Old mate carrying some empty glasses around the pool said everybody ducked for cover. There 2 palms which have had the tops cut off from the rotor blades. Unbelievable that nobody was injured. They need to move there helipad as its way too close to the pool area.

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
25 Dec 2015 6:07AM
Thumbs Up

Merry Christmas !!!

towball
4627 posts
25 Dec 2015 3:31AM
Thumbs Up

Merry xmas had some good ones on the 666 @ the pipe head high sets before the tide killed it . then stopped at granddaughters on the way home just magic
Good to hear your having a break Scotty did xmas there once gets a bit wet under the arm pits They got any leaf blowers over there mate .

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
25 Dec 2015 6:12AM
Thumbs Up

wishing all you breezers a great day, I hope Santa has been kind.

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
25 Dec 2015 7:09AM
Thumbs Up

Merry Xmas one and all.

Be safe, try and be happy if you are away from the water, enjoy a few beers and dont hit your mother in law.

ET.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Dec 2015 5:27AM
Thumbs Up

Enjoy the day people....chrispymas is a day I enjoy,not as much as NYE, but that is a different beast altogether.

So be safe and more importantly be thankful for all that we have....if things stink for ya atm, be thankful we have another day for it turn out good.

When we get home I will be smoking some animals and enjoying chrispymas with the family.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
25 Dec 2015 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

Merry Christmas all.Got a cool card with my bottles of Bourbon,Shirts, etc

SP
10979 posts
25 Dec 2015 6:24AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Enjoy the day people....chrispymas is a day I enjoy,not as much as NYE, but that is a different beast altogether.

So be safe and more importantly be thankful for all that we have....if things stink for ya atm, be thankful we have another day for it turn out good.

When we get home I will be smoking some animals and enjoying chrispymas with the family.

One is about waking up proud of your family, the other is about waking up ashamed of yourself..

Merry Xmas breezers. Have a great day..

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
25 Dec 2015 7:05AM
Thumbs Up

With the 5.30 start from the 8 year old it turns out I have heaps of time for a surf before our next commitments. Leave pass purchased.

Have a great day everyone.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
25 Dec 2015 10:29AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning to all Breezers enjoy the day

Cobra
9106 posts
25 Dec 2015 7:39AM
Thumbs Up

washed the patio baked two birds,about to bake two animals then wash it down with beverage.
enjoy your day but most importantly enjoy your loved ones
Merry Christmas.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball