Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Cobra said..

asea said..
Morning happy longboarding

morning Asea

wow i didn't think that fight was going to end like that
she looked rattled even before that kick took her out.
they have to stop those hammer punches, just makes an already grubby sport look grubbier.

do you mean those punches when she was on the ground.

yep,

Cobra
9106 posts
17 Nov 2015 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

Cobra said..

asea said..

morning Asea

they have to stop those hammer punches, just makes an already grubby sport look grubbier.

yeah . I cant get my head around getting stuck into someone on the ground. prefer boxing to be honest.

probably why I did like this fight.

holly holm was lucky she wasn't arrested by the cops for assault after that convincing win

rousey was gone with that punch before the kick

stop it you sooks...

i must say there have been times where i have felt queazy and sorry for some victims,,,,then in a lot of fights you see why they dont stop it....because of massive comebacks

i love seing all the different styles going against each other...boxing became to corrupt and boring.... not all boxers though,ggg is my man atm ,would have loved him to fight floyd,if floyd was not so scared

nothing to do with sooks chrispy,,its just grubby…and **** we do know why they do it.

it just hammer punching somebody's head while their head is on the canvas is grubby.

don't they hammer punch so the don't break their hand

BTW i love boxing

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
20 Nov 2015 3:10AM
Thumbs Up

have a great day crew.

enjoy the world before the world enjoys you

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
20 Nov 2015 8:16AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning another gem of a day here,not a cloud in the sky sigh breeze birds singing only problem is theres no waves

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
20 Nov 2015 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

Morning...no waves here...looks like a few next week while I am away FFS

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
20 Nov 2015 9:30AM
Thumbs Up

you know sometimes I feel like I should stop hassling mac and apologise .

then I snap out of it

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
20 Nov 2015 10:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
you know sometimes I feel like I should stop hassling mac and apologise .

Why??? There's so much more to be said...................

NewScotty
2350 posts
20 Nov 2015 8:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

Cobra said..

asea said..

morning Asea

yeah . I cant get my head around getting stuck into someone on the ground. prefer boxing to be honest.

holly holm was lucky she wasn't arrested by the cops for assault after that convincing win

stop it you sooks...

i must say there have been times where i have felt queazy and sorry for some victims,,,,then in a lot of fights you see why they dont stop it....because of massive comebacks

i love seing all the different styles going against each other...boxing became to corrupt and boring.... not all boxers though,ggg is my man atm ,would have loved him to fight floyd,if floyd was not so scared

nothing to do with sooks chrispy,,its just grubby…and **** we do know why they do it.

it just hammer punching somebody's head while their head is on the canvas is grubby.

BTW i love boxing

Cobretti,

It's called hammer fist btw.
Hammer fists are generally used when the opponent has been knocked down (or out) and they pounce on them immediately after hitting the canvas. It's a way of rapid firing a succession of punchs to increase the chance of ref calling the fight over. Hammer fists aren't a very effective style of punching but they still have their place.
I recall Herb Dean was the referee and a seasoned veteran he is. These refs know when to jump in and stop a fight. Remember there's pressure on the ref to not stop the fight prematurely as it's an outrage when they do.
It's a fine line.

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
20 Nov 2015 11:12AM
Thumbs Up

This no surfing is clearly effecting Lacey and Vanders poor buggers.

May the winds blow south

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
20 Nov 2015 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

May the winds blow south

forgive me father mac

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
20 Nov 2015 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

May the winds blow south

forgive me father mac

Get some more helpers you two are failing.

thePup
13831 posts
20 Nov 2015 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Cobra said...

chrispy said..

laceys lane said..

Cobra said..

asea said..

morning Asea

stop it you sooks...

BTW i love boxing

Cobretti,

It's called hammer fist btw.
Hammer fists are generally used when the opponent has been knocked down (or out) and they pounce on them immediately after hitting the canvas. It's a way of rapid firing a succession of punchs to increase the chance of ref calling the fight over. Hammer fists aren't a very effective style of punching but they still have their place.
I recall Herb Dean was the referee and a seasoned veteran he is. These refs know when to jump in and stop a fight. Remember there's pressure on the ref to not stop the fight prematurely as it's an outrage when they do.
It's a fine line.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...... well that's more than Fiddy ...... you know the caper Scotty maaaaaaaate ...... BEERFINE ...... 6 pack of Full-Strength BEER ...... in Stubs ..... and NOT Swine Lager ...... that is all

.... actually hang on a tick ...... you may get your avatar to stand up so the greenroom brothers get a gander at the goods to pay your BEERFINE ......

MickPC
8266 posts
21 Nov 2015 7:51AM
Thumbs Up

You would need an oxygen mask to surf today, the air is thick with smoke from the Esperence fires.

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
23 Nov 2015 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning lads don't be sad Monday was aways going to come around

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
23 Nov 2015 7:11AM
Thumbs Up

it is a good morning. no surf this week .

devil winds all week

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
23 Nov 2015 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all.Lacey are you heading up to the Mac House to help redecorate the furniture

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
23 Nov 2015 8:49AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Morning all.Lacey are you heading up to the Mac House to help redecorate the furniture

is there some kind of message there

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
23 Nov 2015 9:52AM
Thumbs Up

haha take it what ever way you want

thePup
13831 posts
23 Nov 2015 10:11AM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Nov 2015 3:01AM
Thumbs Up

Enjoy the day peeps

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Nov 2015 6:03AM
Thumbs Up

Will try Chrispy - the Mercury is due to hit 40 again today

thePup
13831 posts
26 Nov 2015 3:15AM
Thumbs Up

And you're welcome to it Kev ..... good bloody morning youse lot ..... where's that farken Asea - got his fingers into something sticky I reckon

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Nov 2015 3:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Will try Chrispy - the Mercury is due to hit 40 again today

lucky im playing in the wet stuff all day then i meant working

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Nov 2015 6:22AM
Thumbs Up

Can hardly complain really when you think about those poor buggers down in SA. Massive fire that one. Hope they get one under control.

towball
4627 posts
26 Nov 2015 3:29AM
Thumbs Up

Had some small ones @red bus on the 666 . Morning all

NewScotty
2350 posts
26 Nov 2015 5:51AM
Thumbs Up

32 degs @ 9am WTF.

So glad the block finished last night.
That show can drag on like you wouldn't believe.

thePup
13831 posts
26 Nov 2015 6:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
32 degs @ 9am WTF. So glad the block finished last night. That show can drag on like you wouldn't believe.

That slapper getting her horrible funbags out the other week pretty much crushed what minute interest I had in that knobbery scotty mate

SP
10979 posts
26 Nov 2015 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
Had some small ones @red bus on the 666 . Morning all

Morning Tb.

Geez your local bloke is into some cool shiz....

Roger Hall has quietly made innovative and beautiful surfboards for well over 40 years. He's a master craftsman swimming against a tide of mass production. In 2015 he bought together a group of kiwi surfers for a weeks free surfing on reimagined HotCurls, mutant Mini Simmons and Log variants. The Freeway Project explores Rogers' boards using a tongue in cheek contest format. Check out the video to see who takes out the 2015 The Freeway Trophy.A big thanks goes to our sponsors: Barkers and Volvo for making this project possible.
Surfers: Trent Lillis, Brendan Young, Paul 'MoonBob' Culpan, Sasha Brownlie, Roger Hall, James Tanner
Crew: Tony Burrows (Producer/Camera/Editor), Matt Short (Drone/Sound/Production), Moonbob (Watercam), Lucre/Sasha/Roger (Production), Carwyn's Catering (Kia)
Music: Petit Biscuit 'You'

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Nov 2015 2:35PM
Thumbs Up

It's all happening....."Moananui Contest update .............. A high level meeting with CEO of Tauawhi Charity for The Tauawhi Long Board Classic for prevention of domestic violence confirms THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO. Awards for contestants have been acquired, Surfboard prizes identified ,a bona fide qualified judge found ,contest caravan on stand by,three live musicians tuning up as we speak to play Friday night 27/11/2015,custom design surfshirts printed and available for sale ,rumours are rife .............................stay tuned for more Moananui updates from surfings neva neva land,somewhere over the rainbow"

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
26 Nov 2015 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Not sure whether I will go to The White Room where people can enter the contest from 6 pm tomorrow......might not know any one......maybe towball is going though? :)

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball