The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 Oct 2016 3:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Thanks guys he has been booked in for op Friday to have plate and screws inserted.

Stink news bro. All the best to the young Mac for a speedy recovery.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
12 Oct 2016 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

towball
4627 posts
12 Oct 2016 1:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Macaha said...
Thanks guys he has been booked in for op Friday to have plate and screws inserted.

Stink news bro. All the best to the young Mac for a speedy recovery.

Yes ditto from me .

towball
4627 posts
12 Oct 2016 1:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Macaha said..
TB those photos are amazing,hows your mate Grizzie

Surf with giz this morning I see he has a sticker on his car saying NOT DEAD YET thought the was pretty good . Hope I don't have to rip it off too soon

Sunday morning at Red Bus Makorori was quite exciting.......tiny boring surf except when the big sets came through
Been riding my PSH 12'6 a bit lately.....you get that V8 feeling on bigger waves.
And when it blew off the roof of my car and landed on its nose on the road......then tore a couple of quad fins out of the board when it hit the grass verge......and i got it fixed.....and the guys at sonic were happy to fix it
......you gotta get back on that bucking bronto

I know someone that will be rolling round the floor laughing at that news

Do you mean that pommie bastard that calls us the telly tubbies?

Know I was thinking of a Knee person

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Oct 2016 4:04AM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Oct 2016 7:23AM
Thumbs Up

Donald Trump ?

MickPC
8266 posts
13 Oct 2016 7:26AM
Thumbs Up

lol

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 Oct 2016 8:18AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 Oct 2016 8:19AM
Thumbs Up

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 Oct 2016 8:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Good Morning

NewScotty
2350 posts
14 Oct 2016 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

I just realised I'm getting old.
All the Milf's in the vids I watch are younger then me

thePup
13831 posts
14 Oct 2016 8:48AM
Thumbs Up

good morning ...... from a cloudy , windy , rainy , warm Queensland ....... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Oct 2016 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..
I just realised I'm getting old.
All the Milf's in the vids I watch are younger then me

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
15 Oct 2016 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Macaha said..
TB those photos are amazing,hows your mate Grizzie

Surf with giz this morning I see he has a sticker on his car saying NOT DEAD YET thought the was pretty good . Hope I don't have to rip it off too soon

Sunday morning at Red Bus Makorori was quite exciting.......tiny boring surf except when the big sets came through
Been riding my PSH 12'6 a bit lately.....you get that V8 feeling on bigger waves.
And when it blew off the roof of my car and landed on its nose on the road......then tore a couple of quad fins out of the board when it hit the grass verge......and i got it fixed.....and the guys at sonic were happy to fix it
......you gotta get back on that bucking bronto

I know someone that will be rolling round the floor laughing at that news

Do you mean that pommie bastard that calls us the telly tubbies?

Know I was thinking of a Knee person

I quite like the knee person.......most of the time he is just sitting in his car looking at the surf through binoculars
The more people who are sitting in their cars who don't actually paddle out the more waves for the rest of us
Have said to the knee person ...."get a longboard for the days when too small to kneeboard"
..........but he does not compute

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
15 Oct 2016 9:40AM
Thumbs Up

He can be quite funny.......there is sup? what's happening.....and there is usually sup saturday and sup sunday......when all the sup people come out to play

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
15 Oct 2016 9:48AM
Thumbs Up

but i hear he calls some surfers child molesters .....maybe even without cause?
So i see a pattern here
....like kneeboarder short board small brain......long boarder bit bigger board possibly better brain......and sup people with the biggest boards and the biggest brains?

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
15 Oct 2016 9:50AM
Thumbs Up

sup people probably have bigger male genitalia also i suspect

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
16 Oct 2016 5:56AM
Thumbs Up

Spoke to Splish Splash Danger Man at marina this morning after my river paddle.......he's done his back in ......so is off work and not endangering other surfers either :)

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
17 Oct 2016 10:13AM
Thumbs Up

Spoke to Danger again this morning at town beach........he is saying "I might have to give up SUP" and I.m saying......." don't even think about it.......I meet so many old broken ass long
boarders who say they used to surf.......am sure us SUP people are strong.........we stand up like true men.......don't wiggle around on our bellies" like lesser wannabes

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
17 Oct 2016 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

Checked out mak in the dark this morning......didn't appeal. Went back to town beach (saw towball driving to mak) Small but quite fun waves. Never more than 3 people out. Probably caught 70 or 80 waves.......you know us sup people......always possessive

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
17 Oct 2016 10:55AM
Thumbs Up

quite boring when I offer up all sorts of controversial and provocative and even offensive topics.......and towball can't be bothered responding.
Think long boarding dulls the brain........but i suppose some brains are quite dull even in the beginning

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
17 Oct 2016 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

Of course if I was a long boarder and a certain knee boarder was calling my best bud that I went surfing with every weekend a child molester and sexual deviant........I would probably slap that knee boarder around a bit ........but tow ball is obviously a gentleman and takes the long view in political surf stratagies?

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
17 Oct 2016 11:47AM
Thumbs Up

Us SUP people would probably just get the baseball bat out and smash his car windows

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
19 Oct 2016 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

But is there a cut off point where being "polite and forgiving" runs out of juice?
Obviously tow ball is extremely polite and forgiving.
A responsible and mature business person.......he is a totally good person
probably hasn't got a baseball bat behind his back seat

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
19 Oct 2016 4:41PM
Thumbs Up

hows the water temp over there Gizzie ....spring suit yet ..?

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
19 Oct 2016 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
hows the water temp over there Gizzie ....spring suit yet ..?

wearing a 3/2 with impact vest.......a bit warm if you don't fall in occasionally......has been a really warm winter......got new gloves ready for winter......they still lying on the floor of my car not used

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
19 Oct 2016 2:55PM
Thumbs Up

maybe global warming? It used to be like you got dealt to by the first wave .....you got the "ice cream headache"......the next wave was extra punishment

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
19 Oct 2016 4:57PM
Thumbs Up

nice part of NZ looks like a good place for a summer long board holiday ... never got there despite being from Taranaki ..quite a few Aussies have settled there as well ...

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
19 Oct 2016 3:03PM
Thumbs Up

is almost zero surf here at moment.......have got my sunova 9'5 speed locked away in my hopefully burglar proof room (doors nailed up....padlock on remaining access door)......i live in a dodgy area where almost everyone has a baseball bat......using my PSH 12'6 which can be good in tiny surf

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
19 Oct 2016 3:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
nice part of NZ looks like a good place for a summer long board holiday ... never got there despite being from Taranaki ..quite a few Aussies have settled there as well ...

Is a wonderful place for a long board holiday.........gisborne is not on the way to any where else......so is uncrowded waves.....and makorori point is long board heaven

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball