Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 Sep 2016 11:38AM
Thumbs Up

That's bad news Mac - why post it in the Good morning thread

Sounds like he has got away with it - let's hope so.

SP
10979 posts
26 Sep 2016 10:14AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah, not a Good Morning at all.

Looks like another ****ed up spring and summer...

Hope the young fella is alright.

Coincidentally i just got told a really ****ing hairy story about a big white playing with some kayaks.. Some had "protection" on and the bitey went straight past and for the one that had no electronic protection...

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
6 Oct 2016 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

SP
10979 posts
6 Oct 2016 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

No

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
7 Oct 2016 1:00PM
Thumbs Up

Towball has been AWOL.......started up his RV and drove out of giz into the setting sun

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
7 Oct 2016 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
Towball has been AWOL.......started up his RV and drove out of giz into the setting sun

So that sounds good,how is or was it

towball
4627 posts
7 Oct 2016 3:31PM
Thumbs Up

Two days of fine weather the rest was rubbish . Have to come home to have so good waves Sandy Bay Northland had good waves the second day

thePup
13831 posts
7 Oct 2016 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

Geez that looks wicked TB mate got that truck sorted nicely brother - big tick a very big tick

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
7 Oct 2016 7:51PM
Thumbs Up

TB those photos are amazing,hows your mate Grizzie

towball
4627 posts
8 Oct 2016 4:26AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Surf with giz this morning I see he has a sticker on his car saying NOT DEAD YET thought the was pretty good . Hope I don't have to rip it off too soon

towball
4627 posts
8 Oct 2016 4:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Geez that looks wicked TB mate got that truck sorted nicely brother - big tick a very big tick

Yer it's pretty good to go away in Pup even if it gets cold got the hell Diesel Heater in there nice waking up an hjtting the water

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
10 Oct 2016 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Macaha said..

Surf with giz this morning I see he has a sticker on his car saying NOT DEAD YET thought the was pretty good . Hope I don't have to rip it off too soon

Sunday morning at Red Bus Makorori was quite exciting.......tiny boring surf except when the big sets came through
Been riding my PSH 12'6 a bit lately.....you get that V8 feeling on bigger waves.
And when it blew off the roof of my car and landed on its nose on the road......then tore a couple of quad fins out of the board when it hit the grass verge......and i got it fixed.....and the guys at sonic were happy to fix it
......you gotta get back on that bucking bronto

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
10 Oct 2016 2:01PM
Thumbs Up

I come in from makarori point where i have been the only person out catching quite cool waves......hit the beach......tell the longboarders "its peeling off quite fast"......they say....."maybe if you are on a boat"

MickPC
8266 posts
10 Oct 2016 2:04PM
Thumbs Up

LOL I love saying sh1t like that to 666's

MickPC
8266 posts
10 Oct 2016 2:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
Two days of fine weather the rest was rubbish . Have to come home to have so good waves Sandy Bay Northland had good waves the second day

Looks like a magnificent spot mate

towball
4627 posts
11 Oct 2016 3:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Macaha said..

Sunday morning at Red Bus Makorori was quite exciting.......tiny boring surf except when the big sets came through
Been riding my PSH 12'6 a bit lately.....you get that V8 feeling on bigger waves.
And when it blew off the roof of my car and landed on its nose on the road......then tore a couple of quad fins out of the board when it hit the grass verge......and i got it fixed.....and the guys at sonic were happy to fix it

I know someone that will be rolling round the floor laughing at that news

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Oct 2016 5:48AM
Thumbs Up

The towball and gizzie show. I love it

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
11 Oct 2016 10:36AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning fellas,I'm buggered already,wife and daughter flew out midday yesterday for 3 weeks leaving my son and I to fend for ourselves,all was going well until 9 last night when Matt busted himself playing touch footy,a trip to the hospital ligament damage to both ankle and knee,got home at 2am need to go back in a week after the swelling goes down,only another 2.9 weeks to go.

thePup
13831 posts
12 Oct 2016 2:01AM
Thumbs Up

Running the operation by yourself champion ....... geez hahahaha ....... chaos absolute chaos

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
12 Oct 2016 5:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Running the operation by yourself champion ....... geez hahahaha ....... chaos absolute chaos

Yes mate,had a call last night wanted us to return to hospital asap,they have found a fracture just above the knee which requires an operation the worst possible news,find out this morning when.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Oct 2016 4:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
thePup said..

Yes mate,had a call last night wanted us to return to hospital asap,they have found a fracture just above the knee which requires an operation the worst possible news,find out this morning when.

He can fill his spare time by helping a great not for profit who needs a up and coming photographer to hone their skills on a new website..

Would be perfect for him

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
12 Oct 2016 6:43AM
Thumbs Up

haha Chrispy he just got home the US he spent a whole 3 days there working he is meant to be in Sydney today Newcastle on the weekend and back to America week after next,somehow I don't think he will be leaving the house

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
12 Oct 2016 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Geezus hope he feels better soon bro...knee and ankle ouch!! Put him on the front desk at the shop for the next 12 weeks

SP
10979 posts
12 Oct 2016 7:46AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
thePup said..

That sucks..
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

MickPC
8266 posts
12 Oct 2016 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

Damn thats no good, hopefully he hasn't done too much to the knee. They're pretty good at getting it sorted these days though. Mate did a ligament in his knee & still made it to a Maldives trip 7 weeks later after surgery...wishing him a speedy recovery.

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
12 Oct 2016 10:35AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks guys he has been booked in for op Friday to have plate and screws inserted.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
12 Oct 2016 10:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Good morning fellas,I'm buggered already,wife and daughter flew out midday yesterday for 3 weeks leaving my son and I to fend for ourselves,all was going well until 9 last night when Matt busted himself playing touch footy,a trip to the hospital ligament damage to both ankle and knee,got home at 2am need to go back in a week after the swelling goes down,only another 2.9 weeks to go.

Are you going to Insta photos of your cooking skills

Sad news about his ankle and knee..

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
12 Oct 2016 12:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jbshack said..

Are you going to Insta photos of your cooking skills

Sad news about his ankle and knee..

Mate my mate invited himself over for diner so off to the shops I go,butcher first,I said mate give me 3 awesome steaks bingo they are perfect,hit Coles looking for a pre made salad nope they looked crap so I said screw it I'll make my own so picked up all I needed.Was about to start cooking when the hospital called so its on tonight mate and its going to look far better than your effect Joking mate.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
12 Oct 2016 12:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Macaha said..

I know someone that will be rolling round the floor laughing at that news

Do you mean that pommie bastard that calls us the telly tubbies?

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
12 Oct 2016 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball