Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
thePup
13831 posts
6 Apr 2014 3:58AM
Thumbs Up

On the 6th day of April my true love gave to me ......
One magnificent GODDARD Longboard .... and an invitation to get a Mango up meeeeeee !!!

On the 7th day of April my true love gave to me .....
One superb hand crafted FIN from the man up in the hills ..... and another invitation to get a Mango up meeeeeeee !!!

On the 8th day of April my true love gave to me .....
One Balin leggie of sufficient length to be perfect ..... and yet another invitation to get a Mango up meeeeeeeee !!!

One magnificent GODDARD Longboard , One superb Hills FIN , One Balin Leggie ..... and a Mango uuuuuup meeeeeee !!!!

Say good morning you frothing bastards - hope there's some wavepiggery happening for all

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 Apr 2014 6:09AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

On the 6th day of April my true love gave to me ......
One magnificent GODDARD Longboard .... and an invitation to get a Mango up meeeeeee !!!

On the 7th day of April my true love gave to me .....
One superb hand crafted FIN from the man up in the hills ..... and another invitation to get a Mango up meeeeeeee !!!

On the 8th day of April my true love gave to me .....
One Balin leggie of sufficient length to be perfect ..... and yet another invitation to get a Mango up meeeeeeeee !!!

One magnificent GODDARD Longboard , One superb Hills FIN , One Balin Leggie ..... and a Mango uuuuuup meeeeeee !!!!

Say good morning you frothing bastards - hope there's some wavepiggery happening for all

haha good post Puppy however drop the Balin and get a O&E the one

I see the coffee is strong this morning

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 Apr 2014 5:36AM
Thumbs Up

Not looking so good here at MAIN BEACH on the low tide...I might have to head to the points

thePup
13831 posts
6 Apr 2014 5:45AM
Thumbs Up

Geez was the Prophet Asea right yesterday mate ????

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 Apr 2014 7:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Geez was the Prophet Asea right yesterday mate ????

Pup will the comp be on todayI think they said the swell was peaking last night and dropping
right away some time so I think they will run today,but we all know reports and how wrong they can be.

thePup
13831 posts
6 Apr 2014 5:58AM
Thumbs Up

Forecast even on here doesn't look flash mate - still a bit of size though if you trust the forecast .... onshore early then straight south & rain too - be some rough stuff by the looks

Edit - just had another look at the tide - reckon that will decide a lot , it's coming in early

thePup
13831 posts
7 Apr 2014 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Hello & good morning farking ..... sod Monday - can't wait for friday already

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
7 Apr 2014 9:49AM
Thumbs Up

Happy freakin Monday to all you frothers and carvers..only 5 sleeps till school holidays here so no more school drops offs lunch boxes drops and other such dawn patrol surf disturbing activites. 2 weeks of multiple surfs a day....yeeehaaa...

Ohh and Pup....special delivery from the Prez for you

thePup
13831 posts
7 Apr 2014 7:58AM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmmm Mangoes ..... Love fruit of the Greenroom Presidents

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Apr 2014 10:10AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..
only 5 sleeps till school holidays here so no more school drops offs lunch boxes drops and other such dawn patrol surf disturbing activites. 2 weeks of multiple surfs a day....yeeehaaa...

I hate school holidays with a passion !!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Nothing but more people in the water My mid of the morning surfs might have 5 to 10 people out instead of 1 or 2. Although it does make the traffic on the Freeway exit substantially lighter though so maybe its not all bad.

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
7 Apr 2014 10:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

climber said..
only 5 sleeps till school holidays here so no more school drops offs lunch boxes drops and other such dawn patrol surf disturbing activites. 2 weeks of multiple surfs a day....yeeehaaa...

I hate school holidays with a passion !!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Nothing but more people in the water My mid of the morning surfs might have 5 to 10 people out instead of 1 or 2. Although it does make the traffic on the Freeway exit substantially lighter though so maybe its not all bad.

School hols up here...in "town" yes big crowd issues. Makes very little difference where I am. Two reasons. Totally open beach keeps a few punters at bay and the fact it "just out of town". To far to walk. School hols...get to surf every day with my young frother..nothin better . Seeing his stoke beats any crowdless surf every time

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Apr 2014 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

I completely understand Climber - I am just selfish

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
7 Apr 2014 10:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

I completely understand Climber - I am just frothin for my next wave

fixed it for ya Ted

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
7 Apr 2014 11:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

Look this guy up...pretty amazing

Thanks Chrispy .. I'm a fan of this aspect of art. I've been a big fan of andy goldsworthy's work for years love his work and dedication

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
7 Apr 2014 5:52PM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
10 Apr 2014 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

Well good morning Hyperfrothers , Board Harlots and those who cannot make up their mind whether to buy a board here or over there ,,,,,,, all aboard the stoke & wavepig express

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
10 Apr 2014 8:41AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning fellow frothers... Remember when you have some extra coin give to a good cause like cancer research

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
11 Apr 2014 7:48AM
Thumbs Up

TGIF

but its still a great day every time you wakeup.

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
11 Apr 2014 11:12AM
Thumbs Up

There is no good morning here in giz at moment.......think entering third week of rain and onshore winds. spotted towball the other morning when out gathering early morning mushrooms.....didn't even have a board on his roof tsk

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
11 Apr 2014 1:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said...
There is no good morning here in giz at moment.......think entering third week of rain and onshore winds. spotted towball the other morning when out gathering early morning mushrooms.....didn't even have a board on his roof tsk

So he's been on the gold tops , that explains why we haven't seen him

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
11 Apr 2014 12:27PM
Thumbs Up

Ha Ha.....think he would be just sticking to the normal mushies
am somewhat unsophisticated but suspect one needs a frost for the gold tops

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
11 Apr 2014 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

definitely one of those occasions when you need local knowledge before you "go surfing" :)

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
11 Apr 2014 4:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said...
Ha Ha.....think he would be just sticking to the normal mushies
am somewhat unsophisticated but suspect one needs a frost for the gold tops

Well I can tell you here in CQ no frost but the biggest goldies grow straight in the middle of cow pads . True story

thePup
13831 posts
11 Apr 2014 5:20PM
Thumbs Up

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning you pack of Superlative pricks ...... get a farking GODDARD Love stick right the fark up youse all

And Prez Aseaaaaaaa .... get a ripe banana up you champion

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
12 Apr 2014 12:53PM
Thumbs Up

Wonderful surf at makorori beach......probably the first clean waves in 3 weeks. Towball well behaved surfing longboard at point.
Asked him why he so late to beach.....he said "why bother?" so not sure what's going on there....he used to be a keen little grommet

towball
4627 posts
12 Apr 2014 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

I thought the swell was going to be rubbish , that's the best we have had the point in a long time the inside section was great had some long nose rides

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
12 Apr 2014 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Glad your luck has turned towball....wish I could post with confidence like you about nose riding....I'm just crap at it...I will get it done before I fall off my perch,I hope

thePup
13831 posts
15 Apr 2014 6:01AM
Thumbs Up

Morning you Galaxy of stoked up bastards .... go forth and multiply

McHenry
SA, 1739 posts
15 Apr 2014 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Morning you Galaxy of stoked up bastards .... go forth and multiply

Just about spit my muesli over the keyboard. Good Morning to all!

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
15 Apr 2014 8:10AM
Thumbs Up

Morning super clean and glassy here,let the holiday crew have their fix.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball