NSW, 7269 posts
28 May 2015 10:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Yesterday morning at dawn

Totally relaxed form Ted .....very chilled

Nothing like the form by Sir Ted but had a good hour here today...totally surfed out after the last 5 days straight..shoulders are screaming at me...this run of swell is just giving and giving

Yeah it's been good all week and there's going to be more by the look of the low forming on Monday. I was out in a short John today and Winter is only three days away.

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2015 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

awesome dudes awesome .... I am in my steamer now bit of nip at dawn here now but the water is firkin luvvly still hey

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 May 2015 4:34PM
Thumbs Up

Love those hand in the wave pics ted....way prefer when steph Gilmores does it on her single fin though

Me,well I missing all my morning surfs having to do shift.....this arvo I was rewarded handsomely. Every forecast said one foot. Hahahaha I had chest to head super fun peaks. I will.say I much prefer the after work surf the early. So nice not having the sun in my eyes. Feels so good cleaning the days grot from my skin. People seem more.relaxed knowing they are going home instead of.work. Shame the wind does not usually play fair. On

Hope all.you groms got some.fun ones

thePup
13831 posts
29 May 2015 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

Got another good morning with the odd bomb still coming through - we had probably the biggest wave I've seen at the local come through at one point , fark she was big easily 2 heads plus

MickPC
8266 posts
29 May 2015 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

Yep day 5 of great waves...I just got back after heading down at 1300, didn't have the energy to deal with morning frothers. 4 guys out & some more video

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 May 2015 6:36AM
Thumbs Up

No surf anywhere,all buried under the tide. Tos not even breaking. A cracking morning still. Went for a skate through surfers

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
30 May 2015 10:43AM
Thumbs Up

We surfed these in small but fun conditions

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 May 2015 10:50AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah these days are awesome. Small waves, the right boards for them and no crowd

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
30 May 2015 11:25AM
Thumbs Up

good on you boys nice looking boards there

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 May 2015 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Lots of broken boards n humans the Last few days and tom should be pretty chunky. My foot is now keeping me out of the water for a few days. Ouch very swollen n infected now

thePup
13831 posts
30 May 2015 4:31PM
Thumbs Up

Geez that looks ordinary mate ..... Reef drags stick 'em up for a while & get some disinfectant on pronto

MickPC
8266 posts
30 May 2015 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Jeez Ted, take it easy mate I'm looking forward to surfing with ya in a few weeks.

6th day of great waves today, heaps smaller but like Lacey said perfect for the LB...even got 5 toes on the nose a couple of times. Another day in paradise

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
30 May 2015 11:33PM
Thumbs Up

Triple overhead right hander with three other people for an hour then an hour to myself. One barrel - it scared me even though I did stall looking for it after a couple of wally waves had me thinking there must have been a barrel behind me. I didn't look for any more after that. Mick, looks epic over the last few days around your joint.

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
31 May 2015 10:44AM
Thumbs Up

A couple of small ones this morning...

thePup
13831 posts
31 May 2015 9:49AM
Thumbs Up

Lubbly Jubbly mate sweet time of the day

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 May 2015 9:51AM
Thumbs Up

nice work lance we have even less than nothing from yesterday.....but mac and lacey probably got waves that no one else on the coast got....those blokes are stoke magnets

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
31 May 2015 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
nice work lance we have even less than nothing from yesterday.....but mac and lacey probably got waves that no one else on the coast got....those blokes are stoke magnets

T
Nar nw killed it down this end

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 May 2015 11:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
chrispy said...

T
Nar nw killed it down this end

I know that......I was just waiting for it was the most fun day report again

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
31 May 2015 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Most fun day. Head and a half reef running mainly left with the odd right. Loving the 9'4". Spoke to another long boarder who said the Fireball was crud in our waves. Too stiff, loggish, and couldn't take the drop a lot of the time. Sacrilege huh?

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
31 May 2015 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

I surfed the markets

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 May 2015 6:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
Most fun day. Head and a half reef running mainly left with the odd right. Loving the 9'4". Spoke to another long boarder who said the Fireball was crud in our waves. Too stiff, loggish, and couldn't take the drop a lot of the time. Sacrilege huh?

wow whos hating on you drip? obviously another carpark expert

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
31 May 2015 9:48PM
Thumbs Up

Been an angry swell over here the last 4 days. Must be well over 20 boards broken n loads of people as well! Injury count is high. Looks like we are going to get a huge swell with loads of west in it in a few days time. Hoping to be back in the water myself in a day or two.

thePup
13831 posts
31 May 2015 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

Geez carnage be careful mate

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
31 May 2015 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Been an angry swell over here the last 4 days. Must be well over 20 boards broken n loads of people as well! Injury count is high. Looks like we are going to get a huge swell with loads of west in it in a few days time. Hoping to be back in the water myself in a day or two.

Sounds like its time for nungas ted. Dust off the pin tail

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
31 May 2015 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

That spot ate 2 boards this morning !

MickPC
8266 posts
1 Jun 2015 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
Triple overhead right hander with three other people for an hour then an hour to myself. One barrel - it scared me even though I did stall looking for it after a couple of wally waves had me thinking there must have been a barrel behind me. I didn't look for any more after that. Mick, looks epic over the last few days around your joint.

Whoa that's some serious whollop for your area...hoping we get more great days, all depends on the winds now. Forecast for this week doesn't look too flash.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jun 2015 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

had some overhead glass on the beachies. was good to have a couple of banks that were not straight. surfed very badly on my frontside but really well on my backside WTF. i think i might be going into bad old habits...too much weight on my back foot

MickPC
8266 posts
3 Jun 2015 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

^ Sounds good man, stormy devil winds here...but yeah I do the same thing when I go from LB to SB, my weight distribution gets out of whack.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
3 Jun 2015 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Pumping down here but nowhere suitable for the barge so paddled the river instead. Theres been a really good run of waves down here lately. Seems to be like that everywhere.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jun 2015 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Pumping down here but nowhere suitable for the barge so paddled the river instead. Theres been a really good run of waves down here lately. Seems to be like that everywhere.

have seen some very solid stuff from some of the reefs down there. im glad im old and live here now

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo