WA, 9675 posts
26 May 2015 3:53AM
Thumbs Up

nice work lads

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2015 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Bit messy this morning bit of onshore wind early pretty much made my choice to say no thanks pass

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
26 May 2015 12:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Bit messy this morning bit of onshore wind early pretty much made my choice to say no thanks pass

Crap surf report pup,don't you hate missing out due to conditions.

Nice sliders here today

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 May 2015 1:54PM
Thumbs Up

Pics to come

MickPC
8266 posts
26 May 2015 2:18PM
Thumbs Up

Like yesterday, it got cleaner from 0900. The light onshore was only very brief with that early shower we had & then it was offshore again. There was no one out when I got down at 0900, then a couple of blokes walked up the beach just as I was paddling out. But yeah uncrowded & very consistent sets. Took this pic before it cleaned up more...only thing is the cleaner it got, the less consistent the sets became & more people rocked up. Still only 10 guys though...Took out the Germ to get paddle fit for Bali on low volume & man its an awesome board. I almost lost it a couple of times coz its so fast...another day in paradise

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
26 May 2015 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Words not needed - shot by a friend

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 May 2015 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

It was going off down here today. Long period groundswell 4-6 ft from the south and offshore until about lunch time.

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2015 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

They look pretty good those shots Ted - would make an excellent frame for any wall

Hey SM did you manage to indulge yourself champion

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
26 May 2015 10:04PM
Thumbs Up

Nah Pup I was at work but was looking at it all day. Off Thursday though so I'll out there then.

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2015 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Cool Bananas mate

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
27 May 2015 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Like yesterday, it got cleaner from 0900. The light onshore was only very brief with that early shower we had & then it was offshore again. There was no one out when I got down at 0900, then a couple of blokes walked up the beach just as I was paddling out. But yeah uncrowded & very consistent sets. Took this pic before it cleaned up more...only thing is the cleaner it got, the less consistent the sets became & more people rocked up. Still only 10 guys though...Took out the Germ to get paddle fit for Bali on low volume & man its an awesome board. I almost lost it a couple of times coz its so fast...another day in paradise

Score!!

Keep the pics coming Indo Ted!!

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2015 12:23PM
Thumbs Up

Lord Hugh cranked up the volume this morning & may the Mango gods bless his frothy soul lubbly jubbly thank ya mutha for the pods of dolphins

MickPC
8266 posts
27 May 2015 1:45PM
Thumbs Up

Smaller than yesterday, but still the occasional overhead bomb...3 days of great waves, I had to switch boards to higher volume for the last hour

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2015 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

Dunno about that there were some smokers barging their way in early on pretty regular too mate - easily 8/10 for a couple of hours

MickPC
8266 posts
28 May 2015 8:06AM
Thumbs Up

No where near as big where I was Pup, but yeah I was down at 0700 yesterday & had some great waves. Fingers crossed todays forecast is correct swell wise

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 May 2015 10:54AM
Thumbs Up

Yesterday morning at dawn

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2015 12:53PM
Thumbs Up

Wicked Ted looks superb champion

Another pretty cool morning here for me ..... reckon most of Perth had sickies today unbelievable crowds at every bolt hole breaking

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
28 May 2015 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

Got some nice clean waves at a reef break near home. Just me and a mate had it to ourselves. Nice day too

MickPC
8266 posts
28 May 2015 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Swell did kick, absolutely magic day...got some video & pics. Soloshot wasn't set up well for the first battery run & I missed a couple of the best waves. But still got a bit of footage to edit this arvo.

Nice bottom turn Ted

Popped in to where I thought you'd be surfing today Pup to take a couple of photos for ya, but I couldn't see your black car when I popped in at 0730. My shoulders were aching, so wanted to procrastinate a bit before heading out. Still out by 0800 though

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
28 May 2015 2:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said...
No where near as big where I was Pup, but yeah I was down at 0700 yesterday & had some great waves. Fingers crossed todays forecast is correct swell wise

How did you guys go today? Was a bit weird up my way. Swell period too long or something and heaps of sea weed. Stepped on a cobbler the other day too. Elephant foot.

MickPC
8266 posts
28 May 2015 2:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ctngoodvibes said..
MickPC said...

How did you guys go today? Was a bit weird up my way. Swell period too long or something and heaps of sea weed. Stepped on a cobbler the other day too. Elephant foot.

Its been good mate...your area seems to be a great place for Cobbler, I've stepped on them twice in my life & both times was out of the South side of the point up your way...poor bugger, those things suck.

MickPC
8266 posts
28 May 2015 3:13PM
Thumbs Up

I took a few pics before heading out, 4th day of great waves

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
28 May 2015 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

Love that wave ted

SP
10979 posts
28 May 2015 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ctngoodvibes said...
Ted the Kiwi said...

Love that wave ted

Yep. That looks awesome..
Living the dream....
Nice bit of style off the bottom 2.

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2015 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ctngoodvibes said..

MickPC said...

Yeah it was pretty good 'vibes they had some push the bigger sets but not all of them held up - some closed out quick & a few dudes got towelled up not reading it

Haven't got a black car Mick been gone for nearly a year now

MickPC
8266 posts
28 May 2015 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

^Names, faces & now car colors I suck at remembering...I must be getting old

thePup
13831 posts
28 May 2015 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

Haha same as yours - I stayed put but the crew headed a bit further north

MickPC
8266 posts
28 May 2015 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Haha same as yours - I stayed put but the crew headed a bit further north

Ahh crazy dude lol totally opposite color oOps ...thing is we don't stand next to our cars when we're on BS hill...hopefully swell size remains & numbers are spread out. But we have a long weekend coming up, so could get invaded over the next few days

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
28 May 2015 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Totally relaxed form Ted .....very chilled

Nothing like the form by Sir Ted but had a good hour here today...totally surfed out after the last 5 days straight..shoulders are screaming at me...this run of swell is just giving and giving

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo