Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
smh
NSW, 7269 posts
6 May 2016 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said...
2hrs of 3-4foot rights and lefts with six others...looks like another bump in swell for the morning I may not be able to walk by tomorrow night

Thats sounds good . You've had a pretty good run Tux .

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 May 2016 4:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

asea said..

Macaha said...

asea said..
Mac just did a drive by sad on the surf front water crystal clear and still warm

fun wave at snapper did you look

Yes but you and the rest of us don't surf Snapper

Its the outside far from the bank i sit. far far away from those pesky breaking waves I sit,join me one day

what board will i need for that prez?

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 May 2016 6:35PM
Thumbs Up

I think I'm the vice prez the prez is too good to hang out in here

Oh on the board anywhere between 3,3 1/8 or 3 1/4 pending tide mate

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
6 May 2016 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

Surfing with the one and only Lacey he informed me the bank across from home is on thks Lace then you can meet Mac at Lm talking about sharing the love around

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 May 2016 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Surfing with the one and only Lacey he informed me the bank across from home is on thks Lace then you can meet Mac at Lm talking about sharing the love around

No thats just being a sl-t

thePup
13831 posts
6 May 2016 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

I recommend a Greenroom executive decision should be decreed that the Vice-Prez be kidnapped from Robina , blindfolded & driven to a smoking location with a bank working just south of the border yeeehaaaaaaaa

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
6 May 2016 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

That won't work Pup you know Lacey and road trips don't mix he sh-ts in the back seat every time.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 May 2016 5:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
That won't work Pup you know Lacey and road trips don't mix he sh-ts in the back seat every time.

i know i have a pic of him wearing those undies

MickPC
8266 posts
6 May 2016 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Tux said...
2hrs of 3-4foot rights and lefts with six others...looks like another bump in swell for the morning I may not be able to walk by tomorrow night

Thats sounds good . You've had a pretty good run Tux .

Yeah & you know when he says 3 to 4 foot its like triple overhead

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 May 2016 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

Tux sent me to a long right this arvo - missed the best of it as the wind got up as I arrived but good fun all the same. New wetsuit very very warm. Chrispy would be envious though

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 May 2016 5:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Tux sent me to a long right this arvo - missed the best of it as the wind got up as I arrived but good fun all the same. New wetsuit very very warm. Chrispy would be envious though

Mate I was already packed until I was told it is my birthday weekend end at its party time So sad and happy.

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
6 May 2016 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

asea said..

I recommend a Greenroom executive decision should be decreed that the Vice-Prez be kidnapped from Robina , blindfolded & driven to a smoking location with a bank working just south of the border yeeehaaaaaaaa

Yeah time for a trip I say.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 May 2016 6:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...
thePup said..

asea said..

Boo yah

thePup
13831 posts
6 May 2016 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Legend got your seat warmed , primed & numbered brother come on down

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
7 May 2016 9:03AM
Thumbs Up

Well as per my text messages last night I rolled to this bank that has been working so I've been told to find a very straight breaking wave no wonder there are no crowds, of the people who organised this get together we're no shows,so I went to home base bumped into ex member LL and we surfed our brains out.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
7 May 2016 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Well as per my text messages last night I rolled to this bank that has been working so I've been told to find a very straight breaking wave no wonder there are no crowds, of the people who organised this get together we're no shows,so I went to home base bumped into ex member LL and we surfed our brains out.

Pretty much the same at BB Mac , no Banks ..perfect swell & conditions ..

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 May 2016 7:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said...
Macaha said..

And MB as well. Our hidden little banks are well and truly hidden. Swell,wind and no Banks. Who did you get the tip off mac? If it's that pup,don't listen to his crap tips,they are far worse than yours

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
7 May 2016 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

Happy birthday haha, no the Prez made arrangements with ex member. Hopeless information I'll never listen to them again

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
7 May 2016 10:13AM
Thumbs Up

Head sth young man

thePup
13831 posts
7 May 2016 8:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

bazz61 said...

Macaha said..

And MB as well. Our hidden little banks are well and truly hidden. Swell,wind and no Banks. Who did you get the tip off mac? If it's that pup,don't listen to his crap tips,they are far worse than yours

Hey ...... Greg Tilley backed me up that day at CLEARWATER SURFBOARDS CURRUMBIN champion ....... so there farking

thePup
13831 posts
7 May 2016 8:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Head sth young man

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
7 May 2016 11:44AM
Thumbs Up

Good to see nothing has changed.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
7 May 2016 1:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Good to see nothing has changed.

Do you think you'll be surfing anytime this year Vanders FFS

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
7 May 2016 2:35PM
Thumbs Up

Same old down here today. Fun peaks and perfect weather. Got a few amongst the crowd.

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
7 May 2016 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

Reports have it Lacey made an absolute pig of himself. He mentioned if you are a pig you may as well make a big big.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 May 2016 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Reports have it Lacey made an absolute pig of himself. He mentioned if you are a pig you may as well make a big big.

People just don't want go near him after his tinder pic was aired....so it did pay off for him

Good work sh1t stains,glad your having fun

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
7 May 2016 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

Afternoon delight

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 May 2016 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
7 May 2016 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

.............. Hey Huey ........ can we please receive a nice glassy 3 foot or more morning .... or so I'm not too fussy champion ...... it's gunna be Mother's Day ........ come on old cock ...... you've got some froth to cough up somewhere just south of me I just know it ....... bring it Hughbert ..... cheers

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
7 May 2016 9:15PM
Thumbs Up

3 foot waves to myself.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo