WA, 9675 posts
13 May 2016 5:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

asea said..
Join me at the one of the many local spots Lacey moves in

Whos Lacey

true...but you should listen grasshopper. monday is looking the goods for a wee road trip

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
13 May 2016 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said..

asea said..

Whos Lacey

true...but you should listen grasshopper. monday is looking the goods for a wee road trip

Whos grasshopper

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 May 2016 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Macaha said..

asea said..

Whos Lacey

Whos grasshopper

whom is grasshopper would be more appropriate

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
13 May 2016 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

5 days of fun in the pacific

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 May 2016 3:22AM
Thumbs Up

Nice work Ricardo. Hope you have a few more to post

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 May 2016 3:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Up early mate or is it too cold to sleep

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 May 2016 3:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Ted the Kiwi said..

7am in Tasmania mac

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 May 2016 7:55AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Ted the Kiwi said..

I used to go to bed at 8:30 and get up at 5am. Now I go to bed at 7 and wake at 3:30am !

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
14 May 2016 6:42AM
Thumbs Up

Few little sliders.....best time of year up here for everything

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 May 2016 9:56AM
Thumbs Up

Well I just had a 3 hour session on the FB 9.10 glassed on fin, it was a blast small with a odd good one every 15 mins of so, sure beat not surfing the average wave would take you from the point or mid snap into LM now that's not too bad.

IFocus
WA, 582 posts
14 May 2016 8:23AM
Thumbs Up

Mean while some where in Indo fun in the sun

Adapt
QLD, 723 posts
14 May 2016 11:19AM
Thumbs Up

Went for a wave near work, nice clean little bank running all the way to the beach. Extra foot or two and it would have been perfect. No complaints as a day in the water is better than anything else

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
15 May 2016 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

Another 3 hours on the FB I've had a win on this board ,perfect for what I had it made for. Oh Mr Lacey was out with me enjoying perfect log waves.Have the right board for the conditions,Lacey scored from inside snaps right into Greenmount point now they say theres no waves Pfff to that.Oh yeah he didn't paddle back out,keeper carpark wave.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
15 May 2016 10:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Another 3 hours on the FB I've had a win on this board ,perfect for what I had it made for. Oh Mr Lacey was out with me enjoying perfect log waves.Have the right board for the conditions,Lacey scored from inside snaps right into Greenmount point now they say theres no waves Pfff to that.Oh yeah he didn't paddle back out,keeper carpark wave.

I thought you didn't have Face book

SP
10979 posts
15 May 2016 2:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jbshack said...
Macaha said..

I thought you didn't have Face book

Google ****book mate..

Long weak as piss waves today, lots of people and plenty of kooks but hey I'm on holidays so still good fun..

Adapt
QLD, 723 posts
15 May 2016 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

Same place, plenty of waves, no crowds, that's a win on the Gold Coast

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
15 May 2016 6:09PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed today..nothing big as I had the low tide choice, just some nice waves close to shore but a least I did not have the 3.0mtr of company that I saw, up close ....to close on Friday

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
15 May 2016 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

This place is such fun wave wise not heavy but still barrels here and there and no crowds.This is a mate stylin off the bottom on another reef pass we found

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
15 May 2016 7:14PM
Thumbs Up

Cool shot

Adapt
QLD, 723 posts
15 May 2016 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

Nice Ricardo

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 May 2016 2:30AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Adapt said...
Same place, plenty of waves, no crowds, that's a win on the Gold Coast

Where on the coast do you and Mac live?

Waves, fun, where?

Mac for sure I knew he would be out for three hours,it was knee high. Gotta be happy when a board goes well in those trying conditions,a real keeper mac?

SP
10979 posts
16 May 2016 5:44AM
Thumbs Up

More Long fat ones..

Saw a guy as good as I have seen on a LB this morning....

agnak
311 posts
16 May 2016 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Good swell today finally, really clean, some of the set waves were easy 8 nudging 10 foot! .
This bloke was getting a few nice in between ones on the mal while i was there...he looked really keen to catch a bomb too (and probably did!)

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
16 May 2016 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

That looks so delicious ! I so miss waking up to waves like that. Glad you getting some.

MickPC
8266 posts
16 May 2016 12:59PM
Thumbs Up

Great pics boys...wasn't as clean round my way, but yeah stoked to finally get a decent swell. Had a lumpy bumpy double over head with a couple of other blokes

Steve78
TAS, 189 posts
16 May 2016 4:34PM
Thumbs Up

Some awesome photos on this page

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
16 May 2016 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
agnak said..
Good swell today finally, really clean, some of the set waves were easy 8 nudging 10 foot! .
This bloke was getting a few nice in between ones on the mal while i was there...he looked really keen to catch a bomb too (and probably did!)

Thats a great looking wave,nice shot

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 May 2016 3:56PM
Thumbs Up

Glad I was not out here ! Wicked shot. No wonder you boys over West have been frothing of late.

MickPC
8266 posts
18 May 2016 2:25PM
Thumbs Up

Crikey no you wouldn't get me out there either mate

Had a cleaner than expected day from dawn this morning. Was watching the winds from 0330 after being woken by the sound of crashing waves. Amazing the difference in sound travel with even just a light wind from the North here as opposed from the South. Wasn't as big as expected about head & 1/2, but yeah a lot cleaner & only three other people until I was done after 2hrs. Still recovering from Monday...not paddle fit for shorter boards at all after a slow start for consistent sizey waves. Had the swell lately, but still waiting on a decent wind to coincide for a special day. Hopefully not on a work day...looking forward to novelty waves this weekend

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo