Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 May 2016 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like you have an interesting weather pattern forming off your coast this week Mac - with some luck you might get some good ones coming your way. But its going to involve some luck given how close its going to be to the coast.

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 May 2016 6:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jbshack said..

Macaha said..
Always tomorrow or I'm buying that boat I've been eyeing off

This one

Funny story about this boat I was eyeing off,yesterday I decided not to buy it,I told my mate who within 5 mins bought it,now its sitting in his front yard,oh he thanked me and has also offered it to me to use anytime I want.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 May 2016 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Thats perfect Mac - best way to own a boat that one

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
30 May 2016 4:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

jbshack said..

Macaha said..
Always tomorrow or I'm buying that boat I've been eyeing off

This one

Funny story about this boat I was eyeing off,yesterday I decided not to buy it,I told my mate who within 5 mins bought it,now its sitting in his front yard,oh he thanked me and has also offered it to me to use anytime I want.

Best boat, is a mates boat

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 May 2016 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Nah I miss mine

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 May 2016 6:49PM
Thumbs Up

Get a big turbo powered 4 stroke jet ski so you can tow Chrispy in on the big days whilst having your son on the back taking footage. That would make my day

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 May 2016 2:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Get a big turbo powered 4 stroke jet ski so you can tow Chrispy in on the big days whilst having your son on the back taking footage. That would make my day

I knew you really didn't like me Tassie ted

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
31 May 2016 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Ted the Kiwi said...

I knew you really didn't like me Tassie ted

Go swallow some concrete bro and HTFU

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
31 May 2016 8:14AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Best idea ever!!

Can I get a tow too?

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 May 2016 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

Nowhere again.....the water was a nice 23c and floating on your back in the dark looking at this is....well it is amazing

MickPC
8266 posts
31 May 2016 7:44AM
Thumbs Up

^magic, love a red cloud sunset...or sunrise in this case

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
2 Jun 2016 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

NOT surfed it yet today..but I will be

thePup
13831 posts
2 Jun 2016 6:34AM
Thumbs Up

You lucky lucky bastard Climbs ..... geez

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
2 Jun 2016 6:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Nowhere again.....the water was a nice 23c and floating on your back in the dark looking at this is....well it is amazing

23C?

Got my ugg boots, trackies, thermals, tshirt and hoodie on.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jun 2016 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

chrispy said...

23C?

Got my ugg boots, trackies, thermals, tshirt and hoodie on.

+ gloves for me

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
2 Jun 2016 10:35AM
Thumbs Up

Im done for a month. Pretty stoked with 20 out of 28 days off in the water. Its still going off at home and looks like it will be for a while yet.

Hope you all get some epic winter sessions in looking forward to reading about them to get me through the next month away.

Enjoy!!

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
2 Jun 2016 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

As promised ...it was surfed ....

thePup
13831 posts
3 Jun 2016 7:58AM
Thumbs Up

Scored a few nice ones not far from Macahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's home patch ..... weather is just starting to brew ..... so were the crowds ..... now all I have to do is empty the kilogram of sand out of my jocks

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Jun 2016 8:50AM
Thumbs Up

nice head hi wave this morning offshore all day so hope i get another surf later in the day. nice little 60mm of rain last night.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
4 Jun 2016 2:30PM
Thumbs Up

Just went to check it out,bit outta control here!...

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
4 Jun 2016 12:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said...

Harden up. It's uncrowded.
Get out there.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
4 Jun 2016 2:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

Al G said...

Get out there.

Haaha,To old to surf sh1t these days

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
4 Jun 2016 5:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

thedrip said..

Al G said...

Get out there.

Haaha,To old to surf sh1t these days

Got out of the car and the wind nearly blew me up the road

Cobra
9106 posts
4 Jun 2016 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Second surf for the day, early to bed for another surf tomorrow , pure glass this arvo with a light offshore.
now my predicament is Surf the local with a chance of too small or travel and find it too big.

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
4 Jun 2016 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Second surf for the day, early to bed for another surf tomorrow , pure glass this arvo with a light offshore.
now my predicament is Surf the local with a chance of too small or travel and find it too big.

Surf the local and cruise

thePup
13831 posts
4 Jun 2016 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

My backyard then the Prez's backyard ..... walls of water everywhere up here lads yehhhhaaaaaaaaa

MickPC
8266 posts
5 Jun 2016 4:16PM
Thumbs Up

Back in the water again after my neck injury with a small crowd at my local. 1/2 of which I had beers & a BBQ with yesterday. Was good

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
5 Jun 2016 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

I bounced off the bottom today on a reef I never hit the bottom on. Winter thick waves. They weren't big - frustratingly small and inconsistent actually - but punchy.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Jun 2016 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Good to hear Mick - glad you had the balls to do that. Not sure I would have. Thanks for the birthday heads up - Rose was stoked. And as for you Drip - bouncing off the bottom scares the farrrrk out of me. One of the main reasons I wear a helmet. If its a place you have not had that happen before it makes me think that swell probably had a bit more period / power. Ummm. Have you read - Barbarian Days? The way he uses words when he gets destroyed by large sets or frightened by them (sometimes / often - both) is great. The author William Finneg has a fantastic way with words.

Teacake
TAS, 1099 posts
5 Jun 2016 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Back in the water again after my neck injury with a small crowd at my local. 1/2 of which I had beers & a BBQ with yesterday. Was good

Recovery session mate?

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo