laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
31 Dec 2014 8:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...
Geez I must be missing it

**** them...200 out and no invite for me me thinks your doing ok and living large mac yeeeeeoooooooooow

sorry chrispy. thought you would have been starting to crank up for nye

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Dec 2014 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
chrispy said..

Macaha said...
Geez I must be missing it

**** them...200 out and no invite for me me thinks your doing ok and living large mac yeeeeeoooooooooow

sorry chrispy. thought you would have been starting to crank up for nye

Pffft at my age I'm more worried about how many waves I can get...not how many beers I can drink
See ya early somewhere I imagine mate

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
31 Dec 2014 10:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

Pffft at my age I'm more worried about how many waves I can get...not how many beers I can drink
See ya early somewhere I imagine mate

Quote of the year! On the last day of the year!

... right up there with my phone call with Asea, "I just wanna ride 'em all!"... with that Asea cackle at the end!
In context, this was about surfing as many boards as possible...

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
31 Dec 2014 9:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

You've changed!!!!

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Jan 2015 10:58AM
Thumbs Up

yeah a few good'ns amongst some ordinary rough stuff at 13 th on the shorty.

its getting confusing switching so much between the long and the short.

taking a few waves first up to adjust.

oh the lot of trying to do a bit of everything

thePup
13831 posts
1 Jan 2015 9:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
yeah a few good'ns amongst some ordinary rough stuff at 13 th on the shorty.

its getting confusing switching so much between the long and the short.

taking a few waves first up to adjust.

oh the lot of trying to do a bit of everything

Which one do you think you'll flog

settle Gretel just foolin'

maybe

yeah yeah go hard

oh and happy new year old cock

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Jan 2015 1:44PM
Thumbs Up

that's easy pup. the evo 2

nar.

just got back getting a few sly ones at my names sake on the puffer 5

Niknot
WA, 52 posts
1 Jan 2015 12:02PM
Thumbs Up

Happy new year had some nice little peelers early near perths fav beachie. Stoked. Riding Len Dibben 9'1

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
1 Jan 2015 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

went in twice at the local beachy, the Hot Log both times, but in arvo I switched from that 9.5" dolphin to a 9.5" hatchet. The hatchedt gave me more grab on the nose rides, but it wasn't enough to justify the reduced sharpness in the turns and speed on the drops, so I'm going back to the dolphin.

That Hot Log ticks a lot more boxes than I thought it would, I never thought it would take a drop as well as it does, I only missed one all day and that was really only due to me paddling way too straight

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
1 Jan 2015 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

went in twice at the local beachy, the Hot Log both times, but in arvo I switched from that 9.5" dolphin to a 9.5" hatchet. The hatchedt gave me more grab on the nose rides, but it wasn't enough to justify the reduced sharpness in the turns and speed on the drops, so I'm going back to the dolphin.

That Hot Log ticks a lot more boxes than I thought it would, I never thought it would take a drop as well as it does, I only missed one all day and that was really only due to me paddling way too straight

Don't you love it when a plan comes together, glad it's working for ya mate, I'm stoked with mine too, a lot more versatile than it deserves to be given it's a log.

MickPC
8266 posts
2 Jan 2015 12:15PM
Thumbs Up

Some fun small waves at the local with the kick in the tide. Unfortunately the wind swung early just as it was getting to the occasional chesty. But was good fun with just the 3 of us out sharing waves. My trick of the day was standing backwards coz there was more wave to see behind me than in front lol...gonna hit the local pub for some grub with the missus & a James Squire Chancer

thePup
13831 posts
2 Jan 2015 12:28PM
Thumbs Up

Might just be some good juju on the way mate

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jan 2015 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Couple of hours of unexpected fun with 3 others at a place that hardly ever has waves this evening. The only dampner was being attacked by a few sea lice but otherwise good fun. Loving the new AM2s on the Nano.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Jan 2015 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

have had some amazing waves since tuesday arvo...today was a bit lumpy,but they were thick wedges and i had a ball. glad to be gettin off the piss as im really starting to notice it in the water

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
2 Jan 2015 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

I smashed out 1.5 hours of DIRT Moto Riding in The Otways.... :) .... Feels like doing a solid 3hr surf session...
Suitably stuffed now! Hot down here, and the waves were actually kinda OK, but nearly every Melbourne person came to visit the beaches today!
I was home at 10:30am, just as it started to warm up...

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jan 2015 5:29PM
Thumbs Up

well i scored some lumpy ones today. i was expecting it to be pretty crap...got out and it was pretty fun. the faces were clean and the crowd was not that bad. funny thing is all the brazzos and japs seem to have farked off and have been replaced by shark biscuits...they are way better than the other knobs

back to work tomorrow,and unless there are some nice arvo waves,well i will be once again living through you blokes getting some

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
3 Jan 2015 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

Same here this storm front rocked up mad, crazy wind which I've never incounted before turned on the waves and tonight is worse howling like nothing I've seen,a very important man is holidaying here atm roads blocked off cops everywhere.

thePup
13831 posts
3 Jan 2015 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Same here this storm front rocked up mad, crazy wind which I've never incounted before turned on the waves and tonight is worse howling like nothing I've seen,a very important man is holidaying here atm roads blocked off cops everywhere.

THE ASEA .... is in HI

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
3 Jan 2015 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

THE ASEA .... is in HI

The correct the Prezz is in town.

thePup
13831 posts
3 Jan 2015 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

THE ASEA .... is in HI

The Wizard of Froth .... the Emperor of rip rip rip .... the Guru of Goldie Gash .... the Sultan of Stoke

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jan 2015 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

THE ASEA .... is in HI

go and smoke some buds with him..he loves going back for the maui waui with the crew...plus he met abbot...he needs to meet the real prez

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
3 Jan 2015 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Oh yes Gordie Tallis rolled into Dukes earlier tonight

Cobra
9106 posts
3 Jan 2015 6:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

THE ASEA .... is in HI

go and smoke some buds with him..he loves going back for the maui waui with the crew...plus he met abbot...he needs to meet the real prez

its ABBOTT

spelling queen

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
3 Jan 2015 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
chrispy said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

THE ASEA .... is in HI

its ABBOTT

spelling queen

Meh I meant to spell maggot

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
4 Jan 2015 10:15AM
Thumbs Up

No waves here today so went for a dawnie up in the hills on the mountain bike. Loads of Roos and cobwebs but the mountain bike park was pretty much empty at 6am. Going to be another hot day here so you need to get that sort of exercise out of the way early. Cricket is on - so perhaps I will spend my day packing and watching. Hope you fellas are getting more waves than us today.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
4 Jan 2015 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

A few local roughies this morning thankfully

thePup
13831 posts
4 Jan 2015 11:11AM
Thumbs Up

got out before 5am & scored some really nice waves ..... then the hordes descended & geez it wasn't easy to get out of the carpark farken numptys everywhere today sadly

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2015 7:05AM
Thumbs Up

day of zero here & 40 degrees forecast ... oh joy

SP
10979 posts
5 Jan 2015 7:14AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
day of zero here & 40 degrees forecast ... oh joy

Put more beer in the fridge now.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2015 9:55AM
Thumbs Up

done all right .

yesterday arvo alley long board and some sweet beachies this morning on the shortie

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo