NSW, 7269 posts
28 Nov 2015 9:46PM
Thumbs Up

I'll go tomorrow. It's looking like it's going to be alright down here

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Nov 2015 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

Colin mature age white hair moved from WA a year ago.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Nov 2015 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

nup do not know a old **** with grey hair from WA

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
29 Nov 2015 7:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Don't know either are you sure it wasn' PUP

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
29 Nov 2015 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

Well he obviously didn't make an impact when you guys met him Surfs rubbish currently in some hipster cafe which Lacey insested we visit

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
29 Nov 2015 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Well he obviously didn't make an impact when you guys met him Surfs rubbish currently in some hipster cafe which Lacey insested we visit

you ruled the waves yesterday maybe you're a future hipster noserider

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Nov 2015 9:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

yeah, you know me

surf was small and sh1te. mac had the wrong board and well , he tuckered himself out from yesterday.

dropped in past the alley on the way home , small but clean.

over all the midday conditions of yesterday has been the only real day where I feel like ive missed out.

mind you im keen.

hows the hunting v going

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Nov 2015 7:20AM
Thumbs Up

Surf was so so. Started to look good when I was going. Will head back on the treadly after lunch

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
29 Nov 2015 10:11AM
Thumbs Up

Went had another look seriously crap,drove past the alley cleaner but so small and littered with 666ers.

thePup
13831 posts
29 Nov 2015 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Macaha said.. Colin mature age white hair moved from WA a year ago.

Don't know either are you sure it wasn' PUP

Hey old cock get a big fat Wicked Weipa Mango up you

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
29 Nov 2015 12:48PM
Thumbs Up

Just got back from knee to waist high waves with a bit of a weekend crowd. Got a new board so i was keen to ride it but would have gone out anyway. Had a good time. Wind will be out of the south tomorrow so will have to go looking.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Nov 2015 12:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said...
Just got back from knee to waist high waves with a bit of a weekend crowd. Got a new board so i was keen to ride it but would have gone out anyway. Had a good time. Wind will be out of the south tomorrow so will have to go looking.

Your always on new boards

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Nov 2015 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

no after lunch surf.....its farked

bring on tomorrow

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
29 Nov 2015 2:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

smh said...

Your always on new boards

No way . I got nothing on some of you . Anyway they're all popouts

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
29 Nov 2015 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

Camping trip with the wife and Groms, cuck onshore yesterday and then waist high this morning with wind staying offshore just before we hit the water

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 Nov 2015 6:48AM
Thumbs Up

I'm just about to head down . Small north east swell and the wind is light southerly so should get something

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
30 Nov 2015 7:27AM
Thumbs Up

no where too lumpy

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Nov 2015 10:08AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said...
no where too lumpy

Bit a bad luck there mate...

We had cracking a frames alp morning....tide fattened it a bit,and the wind came...but we would not get out.
The early low tide ones woke you up if you did not get it right...

I love my beachy when it gets like this....bigger and better tomorrow yeeeooooow

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Nov 2015 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Surf is tiny over here. The dreaded curse of Ted continues.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
30 Nov 2015 1:42PM
Thumbs Up

Had some pumping waves on Saturday morning...pity I am surfing like a crab at the moment....I may jump back on a mid length and try to slow things down a bit to figure where I am going wrong

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 Nov 2015 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Just back from a busy day on the water. Surfed some small waves with a mate early then coffee. Got home and noticed it was still a few hours from high tide so grabbed the 11 footer and put some fishing gear in a backpack and headed down the river to try and get a fish on some soft plastic lures. Not much luck there so headed down to the local because the wind had swung around and got a few nice little waves. Home now and buggered. Legs more tired than anything else. A lot of paddling today and a few waves as well.

thePup
13831 posts
30 Nov 2015 4:10PM
Thumbs Up

Big day champion

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 Nov 2015 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah it was Pup. Really hoping for some waves tomorrow but not expecting much at all. Will have a look though

MickPC
8266 posts
30 Nov 2015 7:07PM
Thumbs Up

We've simply had no swell for about 9 days...thank the gods I've finally discovered wind surfing, the wind has been great fun lately

Just had my bi-annual dodgy skin freeze torture, so happy for there not to be much waves over the next couple of weeks...

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
30 Nov 2015 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
We've simply had no swell for about 9 days...thank the gods I've finally discovered wind surfing, the wind has been great fun lately

Just had my bi-annual dodgy skin freeze torture, so happy for there not to be much waves over the next couple of weeks...

Plenty of wind though

thePup
13831 posts
1 Dec 2015 6:02AM
Thumbs Up

Went down for a squizzie taylor early this morning sadly it was flatter than a vegetarian's fart

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Dec 2015 11:38AM
Thumbs Up

my prediction for today was so wrong,,,,today was sh1t

was still fun floating around though

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Dec 2015 3:00PM
Thumbs Up

Just back from tiny waves but had a lot of fun. Had this little left in the middle of the beach to myself. Rode the 11 footer and getting these little lefts all the way to the beach. Few people swimming and cooling off . Water nice and warm. Southerly coming tonight so will have to go looking tomorrow. Got the jug on now and will make a cuppa.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
2 Dec 2015 12:04PM
Thumbs Up

Blown out rubbish here today. Got a few jobs done around the house . Will have a look tomorrow. At least there will be more swell over the next few days.

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
2 Dec 2015 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Blown out rubbish here today. Got a few jobs done around the house . Will have a look tomorrow. At least there will be more swell over the next few days.

Sure beats working

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo