looking at the cams its still glassy dam it

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

It sure is just finished my second session,had a chat with Rabbit who was ripping about how much fun it was.

thePup
13831 posts
27 Mar 2016 1:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Get back out there Lacey geez ya only got a bloody bruise champion geez what are ya going soft on us

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

laceys lane said..

Get back out there Lacey geez ya only got a bloody bruise champion geez what are ya going soft on us

You f off too
sorry pup the leg just keeps buckling. theres no way.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
27 Mar 2016 4:33PM
Thumbs Up

Sounds like some pretty nasty stuff going on. Kooks will always be around and they ride all types of surf craft. Hope you're back in business soon Lacey. I slept after night shift and woke to find the wind east south east so I had a river paddle . Better than nothing

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said...
Sounds like some pretty nasty stuff going on. Kooks will always be around and they ride all types of surf craft. Hope you're back in business soon Lacey. I slept after night shift and woke to find the wind east south east so I had a river paddle . Better than nothing

Mate its sore as but it will pass. just pissed off.

Hoping its the beginning lesser crowds starting from tuesday

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah sh-t happens when people lack respect or skill come knowledge.Even Darth copped a longboard the other day in the wild west

Lacey you should join a gym and harden up lol Nah did you ice it Maybe it was a friend of Iron Phil's

thePup
13831 posts
27 Mar 2016 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Yeah sh-t happens when people lack respect or skill come knowledge.Even Darth copped a longboard the other day in the wild west

Lacey you should join a gym and harden up lol Nah did you ice it Maybe it was a friend of Iron Phil's

62 I think we might have to bench Lacey & give her fewer minutes .... transform her into an impact burst player

Yeah yeah yeah Lacey .... u can Fark off too Pup

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

62 I think we might have to bench Lacey & give him fewer minutes .... transform her into an impact burst player

No chance pup once he is kick started there is no stopping him,wait and see for yourself.Give him sfa he'll give you nothing.

thePup
13831 posts
27 Mar 2016 1:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

62 I think we might have to bench Lacey & give him fewer minutes .... transform her into an impact burst player

No chance pup once he is kick started there is no stopping him,wait and see for yourself.Give him sfa he'll give you nothing.

hahaha well she's out for a week or so .... it's all ours 62

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
27 Mar 2016 2:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Glad you enjoyed it............

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 4:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DARTH said..

Macaha said..

Nah I just read stuff on the net,whats with the clown face

DARTH
WA, 3028 posts
27 Mar 2016 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

DARTH said..

Macaha said..

Nah I just read stuff on the net,whats with the clown face

Thats you........

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 4:10PM
Thumbs Up

Ok kool

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Macaha said..

62 I think we might have to bench Lacey & give her fewer minutes .... transform her into an impact burst player

Tell you what buddy. When your in the carpark at lm. Ill give you a 2 step dead leg.

Then you can show me how you surf with that

See as you reckon its nothing

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
Feel sorry for you LL, no one likes getting hurt , the attitude in the water can be pretty selfish at times , just talking to a life guard this morning , surfing TOS early today, noticed a surfer lying on the beach with snapped board, after 20 min paddled in to look/ provide assistance , looks like hamstring torn off the bone , read no one bothered to help , how f....d... are the others that were there, took an hour for ambos to arrive. Surfing with a few friends if you can organize it is the way to go , in my opinion.

Just on the news mate broken leg

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

thePup said...

Macaha said..

Tell you what buddy. When your in the carpark at lm. Ill give you a 2 step dead leg.

Lacey the enforcer

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
laceys lane said..

thePup said...

Macaha said..

Lacey the enforcer

Nar. I want pup to show me how its done

thePup
13831 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

thePup said...

Macaha said..

ahhhhhh get back out there ya farken big girl

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

He is from the wild west mate Asea tells me they are hard as bad arses

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:20PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...

Oh this is getting good now. You are all fuctards

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

You sexy thing Lacey.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
Macaha said...
You sexy thing Lacey.

Nope. Not meant to be by any means.

Ill get some ice on it like everyone says

thePup
13831 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

seriously if that's you champion you need to wash those grundies you're wearing they are disgraceful PMSL

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

You guys

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Pup wtf are you talking about mate all men on the GC wear those

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
You guys

I'm good to go tomorrow no work for me thank the man.
Happy to pick you up but feel free to walk home is the wait it too great oh thats right you can't

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Mar 2016 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

Cool. Catch you then.

I show the swelling on my quad compared to the other leg.

Its not my problem if a few like to turn it in gay thing.
I guess its their right

thePup
13831 posts
27 Mar 2016 3:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Hey Pup wtf are you talking about mate all men on the GC wear those

Geez mate well we'll be changing that caper they're farking girl's bloomers for fark sake and grotty soiled looking ones at least they match the colour of that bloody carpet I suppose .... but geez

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo