Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 8:57AM
Thumbs Up

Had a go on mac's clubbie board . The 9.10 fb. Way way way to thick for me.
No dice on me getting yours asea

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
13 Aug 2017 9:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Lacey I'm surprised you had a go way too big for you

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
13 Aug 2017 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

went south ..Cabs ..not much on offer ..waters clear as & another perfect summers day ..winter has gone ..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 2:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

laceys lane said..

Never heard Lacey whinge so much, it was like he had been saving it for weeks.

Whinge 1 - as he views the lineup from the carpark (Wish I had a bigger board.) buy one mate
Whinge 2 - theres a hot chick sitting on the shoulder will away from everyone minding her own business ( Those chicks **** me sitting on the shoulder) wtf did she do to upset him.
Whinge 3 - has a go on my big board catches a wave rides it all the way to the beach paddles back out and claims its a( **** board has no go, wont turn its crap,I don't know why you Asea and Vanders ride these big boards rubbish) he rattles off.
Whinge 4 - he claims he has a (sore foot)
Whinge 5 -( too much sun) on him at the coffee shop post surf.
Whinge 6 - he purchased a shortboard, the guy at the shop told him it was a ripper board, first surf he said( it was crap and returned it back to the shop)
Whinge 7 - my Chocolate shake had( more chelate than his)

OK I made that last one up.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

asea said..

laceys lane said..

Whinge 1 - as he views the lineup from the carpark (Wish I had a bigger board.) buy one mate
Whinge 2 - theres a hot chick sitting on the shoulder will away from everyone minding her own business ( Those chicks **** me sitting on the shoulder) wtf did she do to upset him.
Whinge 3 - has a go on my big board catches a wave rides it all the way to the beach paddles back out and claims its a( **** board has no go, wont turn its crap,I don't know why you Asea and Vanders ride these big boards rubbish) he rattles off.
Whinge 6 - he purchased a shortboard, the guy at the shop told him it was a ripper board, first surf he said( it was crap and returned it back to the shop)

You made them up or changed them all.
But makes good reading.
Hahaha

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

Whinge 3 you and vanders talk yourselfs in massive big thick boards like your 100 years old and need them Both just lazy. Whinge 3 v2

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 3:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

asea said..

laceys lane said..

You made them up or changed them all.
But makes good reading.
Hahaha

Only the last one hahaha

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Whinge 3 you and vanders talk yourselfs in massive big thick boards like your 100 years old and need them Both just lazy. Whinge 3 v2

I'm hardly lazy mate but don't start me on Vanders

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

Lazy? Maybe but I really don't care, I get out of the surf with a smile............

Sounds like I really missed a great morning....................... NOT!!

Some shirts for you two

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

Went in at the local point for over an hour this arvo, could not believe my luck, had it all to myself. I'm not talking about hollow glass, just a lumpy little wave good for one bottom turn and one cutback. Never had to wait more than about 3 minutes for one to come through.

The right shoulder was the only thing that forced me out of the water, I'll happily take a crap wave all to myself over a good wave shared with many, any old day.

I was getting really disillusioned with surfing for the past couple of months, this was just the tonic

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..

I was getting really disillusioned with surfing for the past couple of months, this was just the tonic

Great stuff mate.

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Aug 2017 5:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

obct said..

Great stuff mate.

Yeah good on ya Ob,good to see ya get back in the water mate

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Lazy? Maybe but I really don't care, I get out of the surf with a smile............

Sounds like I really missed a great morning....................... NOT!!

Some shirts for you two

Ha. Where were you.
Hang over not surfing i bet

Small but the odd goodie.
Tell me V When everbody gets 11.11 boards what ya going to do then.
Get a 13 fter

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2017 3:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said..
Went in at the local point for over an hour this arvo, could not believe my luck, had it all to myself. I'm not talking about hollow glass, just a lumpy little wave good for one bottom turn and one cutback. Never had to wait more than about 3 minutes for one to come through.

The right shoulder was the only thing that forced me out of the water, I'll happily take a crap wave all to myself over a good wave shared with many, any old day.

Good but I think I'm going to have to get some Wine & Meat into you just the same Obs mate

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
13 Aug 2017 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

Mate, I had such a good time I was ready to rethink my decision not to do trip 8.

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
13 Aug 2017 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

Been out of the water since late April due to an op on my hand ,surfed .5-1ft dribble after leaving it too late thinking it would improve with the tide, was so good to get in the water again caught half a dozen full very ordinary waves but **** I was glad to be out there after a long layoff,injuries over the last 3-4 years have really been a reality check in regards to deciding if the conditions are worth surfing,now its got to be really bad for me not to hit it- get out there regardless

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

10 ft plus boards as bad if not worse the sup/666.

They are everywhere now. Guys just doing loops taking anything they see because they can.
With little fitness finesse skills they are taking over lineups all over country- just like sups . The only thing that stops them is a decent wave - just like sups again

Its a disease.
Im calling for a national shark/10 ft plus board cull

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
Been out of the water since late April due to an op on my hand ,surfed .5-1ft dribble after leaving it too late thinking it would improve with the tide, was so good to get in the water again caught half a dozen full very ordinary waves but **** I was glad to be out there after a long layoff,injuries over the last 3-4 years have really been a reality check in regards to deciding if the conditions are worth surfing,now its got to be really bad for me not to hit it- get out there regardless

i hear you mate

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

They are everywhere now. Guys just doing loops taking anything they see because they can.
With little fitness finesse skills they are taking over lineups all over country- just like sups . The only thing that stops them is a decent wave - just like sups again

Its a disease.

Yep 9.99 foot way of the future

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:06PM
Thumbs Up

Your place is there (dusted , vacuumed & Gertrude Bottomley has now been notified) might be good for you to get away after all obs mate

Good to hear 1709

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 6:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

Its a disease.

Yep 9.99 foot way of the future

You know im right here

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Its a disease.

Fark off Lacey

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

laceys lane said..

Its a disease.

Fark off Lacey

haha

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
13 Aug 2017 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

laceys lane said..

Its a disease.

Fark off Lacey

And wa pups - cull them too.
Actually cull them first

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

thePup said..

laceys lane said..

Its a disease.

Fark off Lacey

Actually cull them first

sups have been culled

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2017 4:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

thePup said..

laceys lane said..

Its a disease.

Fark off Lacey

Actually cull them first

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Aug 2017 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

I love my 10 foot 2

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
I love my 10 foot 2

I think I'm love my 10 footer if it ever gets finished.

Al G
NSW, 7662 posts
13 Aug 2017 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..
I love my 10 foot 2

She'll come mate and when it does you'll be all the more happier

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
13 Aug 2017 7:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

Macaha said..

Al G said..
I love my 10 foot 2

She'll come mate and when it does you'll be all the more happier

Mate I ordered it a week after RT7 I know a guy who is waiting for a shortboard from somewhere else 12 weeks.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo