Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
27 Aug 2017 1:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Macaha said..
Snapper and LM with Mr positive Lacey Lane very small just stood and glided down the line. Lacey and I witnessed a full blown Vanders

Sadly I missed it, didn't get the call up.........

Call up, I couldn't and wouldn't have called to waist your time V train it was all time micro with a lot out for what was about.
Thank me for saving you time and money

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
27 Aug 2017 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

Well ... all good things sometimes come to an end .... but guess what ..the waves to did not
3ft again, but a full on shore dump .. made for awesome drops, fast faces and rapid exits, but I make some very "questionable" choices in my wave selection that left me with sand in places it should not go . Also left with a fin chop on the leg, but super pumped to have a great weekend of waves left me being "one frothing old age grommet " ha ha ha
Hope you all had a ball and have a good week

thePup
13831 posts
27 Aug 2017 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Good one brother , super good - sadly I had the exact opposite here hahahaha

MickPC
8266 posts
27 Aug 2017 11:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..
Well ... all good things sometimes come to an end .... but guess what ..the waves to did not
3ft again, but a full on shore dump .. made for awesome drops, fast faces and rapid exits, but I make some very "questionable" choices in my wave selection that left me with sand in places it should not go . Also left with a fin chop on the leg, but super pumped to have a great weekend of waves left me being "one frothing old age grommet " ha ha ha
Hope you all had a ball and have a good week

Nice dude, always good if you can focus on the positives...its been a beautiful week over here with light perfect direction winds & some fun sized swell. But I've been out of the water since I injured my damn thumb of all things early in the week. Been working over the weekend as usual...but had some nice strolls with the missus down to the beach the last few days...cheers for the good vibes man

thedrip
WA, 2354 posts
28 Aug 2017 12:02AM
Thumbs Up

Great waves today and I actually caught some

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
28 Aug 2017 11:12AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..
Snapper and LM with Mr positive Lacey Lane very small just stood and glided down the line. Lacey and I witnessed a full blown Vanders

Call up, I couldn't and wouldn't have called to waist your time V train it was all time micro with a lot out for what was about.

So you're a good mate after all.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 Aug 2017 11:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

No really v. Some good ones to be had i thought.

Macs just off his game with the knee thingie

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
28 Aug 2017 11:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

The best Vanders you know it

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 Aug 2017 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

vanders1 said..

Macaha said..

The best Vanders you know it

But you said to me you didnt want vanders there selfishly stealing all the waves on his over sized long board.
Or something like that.

I thought that was a bit harsh myself.

I must have heard it wrong then.

Anyway,it makes for a good story .

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
29 Aug 2017 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

The old saying....... never let the truth get in the way off a good story!

Either way, sadly I never got wet and you know I'm easily pleased.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
30 Aug 2017 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

The BB beachies fired this morning & into the rvo .clean head hi peaks that peeled off for 60 mtrs plus ..had some memorable rides on the backhand .. the sand pumping barge created a nice right hander that barrelled over a shallow bank .. such a nice day, off shore wind & still in the SJ with the warm water ..

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
30 Aug 2017 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..
The BB beachies fired this morning & into the rvo .clean head hi peaks that peeled off for 60 mtrs plus ..had some memorable rides on the backhand .. the sand pumping barge created a nice right hander that barrelled over a shallow bank .. such a nice day, off shore wind & still in the SJ with the warm water ..

agree Miami looked like a reverse pipeline today,Tom Tate made banks.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Aug 2017 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

bazz61 said..

Wow. Ive never know you surfed backhand.
There you are surfing left barrels!!!!

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
30 Aug 2017 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

bazz61 said..

I did say reverse pipe, meaning right handers,Lacey you need to pay attention or I'll ask you to be seated at the front of the class.
Or I'll be throwing chalk at you

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
30 Aug 2017 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said..

bazz61 said..

goofy mate ...and I can't back hand barrels on a longboard yet ...btw where is your surf report... LL ...or are you a keyboard surfer...?

thePup
13831 posts
30 Aug 2017 5:28PM
Thumbs Up

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
30 Aug 2017 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

laceys lane said..

...btw where is your surf report... LL ...or are you a keyboard surfer...?

hahahahahahahaha

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Aug 2017 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

laceys lane said..

...btw where is your surf report... LL ...or are you a keyboard surfer...?

hahahahahahahaha

sorry about the pipe. so you surfed it then -no, I didn't think so. bigger the I 1/2 was it. wasn't a lm. your in absolutely no position to be sitting back laughing. as a matter of fact the time you start work you CAN SURF EVERY DAY .

but you don't!!!!!!!!!!.

why you don't,who knows. to busy finding photos of cars and noseriding!!!!!.

mr baz, some people actually work on the goldie. I know, hard to believe.

running two big building reno's atm. no chance of surfing in the morning. check out the afternoon but usually gone to seed

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
31 Aug 2017 4:05AM
Thumbs Up

Hmm ,lacey your a dickhead

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Aug 2017 3:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Hmm ,lacey your a dickhead

And you kept your clothes on while doing it this time.. bravo
Now get some waves.... it is fun time everywhere up here

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
31 Aug 2017 6:27AM
Thumbs Up

Bucks weekend in the Byron region so I'll be there fri sat and maybe sun.

Lacey for the record Sunset was dead flat when I swam out I still ****ted myself

Cobra
9106 posts
31 Aug 2017 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

See how I restrained myself and didn't mention anything about the photo scandal Lacey

thePup
13831 posts
3 Sep 2017 9:39AM
Thumbs Up

pfffff

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
3 Sep 2017 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Walked over the hill and checked it today . There was swell but the banks are still hopeless. Closing out . Can't remember the last time I went out

Souwester
WA, 1259 posts
3 Sep 2017 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Awesome dawny at a local reefy for my first fathers day, classic conditions with next to no wind, not too much of a crowd and good size waves rolling through even though the swell was dropping and the tide was high - perfect for the mal!

My mate had a sever case of 'Malenvy' where he regretted paddling out on a shorty ha ha he still got a couple but was hard work.

MickPC
8266 posts
5 Sep 2017 12:35PM
Thumbs Up

Threw on a springy & took the longboard out without a leggie just for some paddle fitness & to see how my thumb felt when paddling hard.....but ended up scoring heaps of waist to shoulder high waves on a little section of reef on my own for a couple of hours....feeling so refreshed & happy right now. Nothing beats a surf after a couple of weeks out of the water

IFocus
WA, 582 posts
5 Sep 2017 3:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Threw on a springy & took the longboard out without a leggie just for some paddle fitness & to see how my thumb felt when paddling hard.....but ended up scoring heaps of waist to shoulder high waves on a little section of reef on my own for a couple of hours....feeling so refreshed & happy right now. Nothing beats a surf after a couple of weeks out of the water

Wow big hairy chest you have there Mick found the water still figging cold yesterday I am still wimping it with my new steamer

MickPC
8266 posts
5 Sep 2017 4:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
IFocus said..

MickPC said..

Wow big hairy chest you have there Mick found the water still figging cold yesterday I am still wimping it with my new steamer

Didn't head down till 9:30, sun was shining, light Easterly offshore, wave after wave, ibuprofen, cold and flu tablets, antibiotics, gartech tabs and a ton of froth. Comfortably numb & cleared out my sinus's so good, best I've felt in 2 weeks..back for more tomorrow...plan to go for at least 1 hour paddle every day

Reckon you would of been sweating in your new wettie today

Buster fin
WA, 2577 posts
5 Sep 2017 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

IFocus said..

MickPC said..

Didn't head down till 9:30, sun was shining, light Easterly offshore, wave after wave, ibuprofen, cold and flu tablets, antibiotics, gartech tabs and a ton of froth. Comfortably numb & cleared out my sinus's so good, best I've felt in 2 weeks..back for more tomorrow...plan to go for at least 1 hour paddle every day

Reckon you would of been sweating in your new wettie today

Have you relocated to warmer climes? Gotten blubbery? Or just no sense, no feeling?
I haven't been wet for a bit but it was almost hoodie weather last time I tried...

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
6 Sep 2017 12:15PM
Thumbs Up

new southerly on way...frothn ...may be at PPoint sat morn..

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo