7 Nov 2017 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

obct said..

Surf forum or a cooking show

Guess what Lovefruit tenderises Meat superbly Macahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa and another guess which same Lovefruit I'm going to tell you to get right up you old cock

thePup
13831 posts
7 Nov 2017 12:42PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

thePup said..
Good day for us here despite a stiff wind .... 2 surfs in by 9.30am , a good dawn at a Point & then a cracker beachie with Lance .... Lance landed a couple of sweeeeet lefts , the man was on fire (swear his wettie had a large frontal tent formation when he finally got out )

Happy Happy farken days some good shizz happening

Was a very fun morning. .

Loved every second of it & hoping for more serves this week into next mate

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
7 Nov 2017 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

MichaelR said..

obct said..
I thinks that's MR with his love of all things Germanic.

Ich habe ein grosse blutwurst!

Pup, don't buy cryovac meat.... they inject it with water to increase the weight and try to tenderise it. Unless of course you bought if from a reputable butcher who wouldn't dare do such a thing.

Looking like it's going to have a nice clean wave at the local this arvo OB. Not quite a board snapper, but it looks like it's going to be alright.

I do hear you Michael & same warning goes for yellow fat reject it straight up I have another chunk on it's way from elsewhere I'd like to have for the guys to sample too

We'll be well fed next week

PS - if you come up in the autumn next year we'll make some snag batch you can take home to devour

Surf forum or a cooking show

Its been a bike. Car. Football. Horse riding. Boating. Golf show.
Why not cooking.

Speaking of boats. Seen this boat on insta up on a hoist.
New paint job

thePup
13831 posts
8 Nov 2017 6:32AM
Thumbs Up

Had a bit of everything this morning - some sizey waves , outrageous wind , good quality rides , saw Lance get up on the nose & even got my arse handed to me a couple of times on the bank .... but geez that was a damned enjoyable package deal only thing missing was the side serve of large Fries yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
8 Nov 2017 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

Surfing well theres a thing, whats it like to ride a wave? is it as exciting as you say?

thePup
13831 posts
8 Nov 2017 9:14AM
Thumbs Up

Oh yeah it was mate - only scoring points not available were due to the chronic wind & the 2 deadshiits further up hey Lance

LanceF
NSW, 249 posts
8 Nov 2017 12:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Oh yeah it was mate - only scoring points not available were due to the chronic wind & the 2 deadshiits further up hey Lance

Gotta take a pic of the guy that wears his leg rope attached to his waist

MickPC
8266 posts
8 Nov 2017 12:02PM
Thumbs Up

Down to waist to chest high now but was holding up better than the last couple of days. Bloody 3 week old deck grip is peeling, havta tarzan grip it back on this arvo

Warnsey
NSW, 83 posts
9 Nov 2017 6:56AM
Thumbs Up

Another great morning here. SSW winds, good size clean sets coming through. Shoulders were a little hard to come by but could be found. Picking the mornings nicely at the moment.

thePup
13831 posts
9 Nov 2017 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Warnsey said..
Another great morning here. SSW winds, good size clean sets coming through. Shoulders were a little hard to come by but could be found. Picking the mornings nicely at the moment.

Yeah it's sublime I agree mate gobbled up more love with some solid stuff very early on .... stayed out with a-la-Fishster & Gazza and then took a sneaky pic of the Lancet styling a peeler on his GOLDEN GODDARD just before I left the incoming tide crime scene

SP
10979 posts
9 Nov 2017 9:19AM
Thumbs Up

Hope he jammed that oncoming section.

Average morning here. Lot of swell but some east in the wind is killing it.

thePup
13831 posts
9 Nov 2017 9:23AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..
Hope he jammed that oncoming section.

Average morning here. Lot of swell but some east in the wind is killing it.

A nice little floater & a sweet fade back and dismount SP mate

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
9 Nov 2017 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

Cool fellas,go Lance

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
9 Nov 2017 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

Glad you fellas are getting a few.

thePup
13831 posts
9 Nov 2017 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Cool fellas,go Lance

thePup
13831 posts
9 Nov 2017 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Glad you fellas are getting a few.

be nice if this wind would just ease off tomoz - might be another good session anyway tho

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
9 Nov 2017 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Cool fellas,go Lance

Goes good that fella.He would have attacked it with grace,I would have bashed it and come off second best

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
9 Nov 2017 9:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..
Cool fellas,go Lance

Goes good that fella.He would have attacked it with grace,I would have bashed it and come off second best

haha,yeah I probably would have toBut that fella has got experience

thePup
13831 posts
9 Nov 2017 6:20PM
Thumbs Up

Lancetti has an uncanny knack of attracting these unreal wedges of the day .... it's like clockwork

Warnsey
NSW, 83 posts
10 Nov 2017 6:57AM
Thumbs Up

Bit smaller today but still a nice SW breeze that kept it smooth.

thePup
13831 posts
10 Nov 2017 9:42AM
Thumbs Up

Period was longer too today so I went in after the low tide - picked up a good share , pity about the manners of a few latecomers - felt real sorry for another guy near me , he just got trashed we went in together soon after ... farkers

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
10 Nov 2017 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Period was longer too today so I went in after the low tide - picked up a good share , pity about the manners of a few latecomers - felt real sorry for another guy near me , he just got trashed we went in together soon after ... farkers

Was that at A Pup

thePup
13831 posts
10 Nov 2017 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

Nah Allbury .... that would have been sorted out pretty quick there

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
10 Nov 2017 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Locals Pup? you know real locals

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
10 Nov 2017 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Nah Allbury .... that would have been sorted out pretty quick there

Oh please tell me how and by who

thePup
13831 posts
10 Nov 2017 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

No actually your bloody mob mate

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
10 Nov 2017 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Really how rude, please take photos for a public shaming

thePup
13831 posts
10 Nov 2017 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

reminds me of Johnny's point classic .... 20 Qlder's bomb us oh well at least that's one brain cell - then they use the dunnies oh well waste of a perfectly good brain cell not mine but geez funny

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
10 Nov 2017 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Macaha said..

thePup said..

Really how rude, please take photos for a public shaming

Yeah good idea Mac,I hate rude bastards,no need for it!....

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
10 Nov 2017 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
reminds me of Johnny's point classic .... 20 Qlder's bomb us oh well at least that's one brain cell - then they use the dunnies oh well waste of a perfectly good brain cell not mine but geez funny

are you bing disrespectful to us qlders

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo