Forums > Windsurfing Queensland

Windsurfing Learning Curve

Created by Dwbh > 9 months ago, 3 Jan 2014
Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
31 Jan 2015 8:01AM
Thumbs Up

Jeff - I think you are right not enough wind. Like you I was up hauling 100% of the time.

Excellent news about Jane having a go mate. Look forward to see the photos

Jaye has clocked the 12 months on Australia Day so am putting together a slide show of his progress will try and finish it this week end and get it up.

Thanks for your tips - I have another fin to try see what happens with that and looks like a puff of wind late this afternoon. Might try for a park at Wello around 3pm and see how we go with the NNE. Tide is out so might be some smooth water to play in. I have hurt my back so will look forward to putting my new back brace on (harness) lol.

Anita asked yesterday if you might be interested in heading to Currumbin one weekend for a Sup/paddle - for about 3 years before we started windsurfing we used to go there nearly every week end for a paddle. Set up on the beach take the bbq - could be nice. That is of course a weekend with no wind.

see you out there

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
1 Feb 2015 7:25AM
Thumbs Up

Windsurfing at Wello before the storm - was a good day on the water I do like it at Wellington point flatish water and shallow. A couple of photos later have to go

Got there around 3pm and in the water by 3.3o I rigged the 7.5m Neil Pryde as the promise of wind was there and some had 6's and 7.8's so 7.5 seemed a good choice for me on the 259L Rio Long Tail plenty of buoyancy for a big fella. Most of the guys were coming in saying it had died and if I'm going out I should be rigging my 8.5m Loft switch blade.

I had a good time out there with what I set up - did seem to get up on the plane and clocked a 13.51kts top speed - which for me is ok at this point - keen to go faster but working on that. Here is one for the books - I didn't struggle with turning up wind in fact I was struggling to actually head up wind, huh - go figure. I had forgotten the new fin :-( and the centre fin - oh well still had fun.

Hit another milestone made it to the rear foot strap position for most of one run. What happened - I was travelling fairly well pace wise and dug my feet into the straps and hung low off the boom and accelerated - felt like I needed to move back on the board so pulled my feet out and placed them behind where I have the straps set atm. looked down to see where they were and yep right on the expert windsurfer foot strap location. They are in the intermediate position currently - does that mean I am actually starting to get it....... phew slow learner (I'm oldish - my excuse).

Jaye was at his brother's place and finally made it into the water at 4.30ish no wind at this point and a fairly fierce storm brewing over Wellington Point. He was hoping for some wind from the storm. Which he got but it had swung around to the south something like a sse - Phil one of the local windsurfers said he shouldn't be out there so off I went for a walk along the disappearing sand bank to tell him to come in - Man that boy can have attitude sometimes - what is it with teenagers grrr.

Today I have the new fin already packed and the centre fin - although having just had a look at the weather not looking good for a sail today at all.. mmmm will see - how is a learner supposed to improve without wind.....frustrating. That sux as I was catching up with Simon from boardcrazy for some pointers. Next weekend then.

Ohh we did get majorly caught up in the storm packing up - we just had the sails packed in their bags and BANG!!!! Jack and us huddled around the toilet block getting pelted by cyclonic winds with marble sized hail and the wind changed again so ran around the other side of the toilet block to get away with it.

Anita thought she got away with not getting wet as she was walking to the car to avoid the rain the wind came up and blew everything everywhere so we all scrambled to grab what ever we could. It was surreal for a while there we couldn't even see the water the rain/hail was intense. Rinsed the gear really well so didn't have to when I got home - one cancellation.

See you out there

Cheers Morgan

ShailerSailor
QLD, 45 posts
1 Feb 2015 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

Here you go Morg'...a shot of one drenched and cold windsurfer dude shortly after the storm passed. Never seen Wello empty so fast. We weren't fast enough obviously, but at least we had our choice of parking spots ...

Good to see you, Anita and Jaye and hope everything dried out okay. Cheers mate, Jack.

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
9 Feb 2015 8:14AM
Thumbs Up

Windsurfing Clinic and blast Saturday 7 February 2015

Saturday was a great day for windsurfing full stop. Max Wojik the Aus RSX coach held a free clinic at Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron for all comers. Jaye and I were there with bells on, along with five or six others, plus a few kids doing the regular Saturday free junior clinic put on by RQYS to promote the sport.

It all started with rigging - as improvers we had all set our sails with a little too much down haul for the conditions. I set up the Loft Switch blade 8.5m on the Rio Long Tail, Jaye set the Neil Pryde 7.5m up on the RSX. So we all adjusted our rigs and Max went out in the boat to meet us on the water. The wind was probably 8 - 10 with 12 knot gusts.

All good he set a couple of markers that we could all race around so for a hour or so we did kind of figure of eights with one hand so lots of falling in. Gybing and Tacking and then more gybing and tacking. Then we had a series of 3 small races which was pretty funny plenty of falling off for all Max was keen on us using one hand - our back hand - front hand behind our back. First race I was off and going really well first around the top marker and Max called out one handed from here on Morgan, so lots of falling in and I think I came last but I made it mostly with one hand behind my back.

Anita chose to take photos for the day and not to get wet - probs with mast - hers broke and we haven't got a replacement yet. I did set her sail up on a 430 mast last week but didn't like that. This week Darls will get it sorted for you

The clinic went for a couple of hours and was great fun for all - thanks Max and RQ for putting it on - we will be at the next one for sure.

In the afternoon we went out for a blast and the wind had come up a bit maybe 14 knots did seem to be up and planing. I clocked a 17.18kts (creeping up slowly), Jaye a 19.04kts bugger I thought I had him on Saturday.

Managed to put my head through the sail as I was carrying it up from the beach at the end of the session.

Another great day of windsurfing
See you out there

Morgan

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
12 Feb 2015 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Here it is Jaye's first year windsurfing

Good on ya buddy you are doing really well and advancing at a rapid rate. Doesn't mean I am going to let you beat me for much longer lol

It is a bit long - enjoy

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
14 Feb 2015 8:41AM
Thumbs Up

Heading to RQ Beach this afternoon to do the clinic with Max - see you down there

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
14 Feb 2015 11:00AM
Thumbs Up

No Jaye - so change of plan Anita and I are heading to Cootharaba for Free race

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
16 Feb 2015 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

Last minute decision at the shops at Capalaba at 9.30am doing the right thing and find out Jaye is not coming to the clinic at RQ in the afternoon. mmm what to do? I would really like to get to the free race – asked the boss if she feels like a drive. Yeah ok why not – besides it is Valentines day – no Jaye = naughty romantic adult night on the coast as well as free race woo hoo. Ah the best layed plans having been given the go ahead – str8 home to pack and get on the road.

Fastest we have ever packed and we were home, packed and on the road by 10.40am should have time to stop for lunch – NOT…. Had a hearty breaky and besides nothing an iced coffee wont fix lol. The trip took just over two and a half hours from home phew just in time to get rigged up, register and the briefing.

Now, I have this – White and Green flag means practice, Green means racing and no flag means race is finished – I am pretty sure I have that right now. This is how it works – I go out and go for it for half an hour like last time which I achieved a massive 1.43. My previous record to beat of 1.45 nautical miles completed in that time. I am pretty sure I am fitter that I was last time so asked if I could race in the hour one (should have stayed in the half hour – would have won lol) Smashed it with a 7.5 nautical miles in the hour. Also clocked 18.5knots top speed woo hoo and back straps I’M EXCITED

Sure enough i lasted the hour – wind was around 15knots in spots and plus that in others and around 5knots in others so a variety of sailing all in one and a bit hours on the water.Mark get set …………………………………………………….GO and I was off lol with only half an idea of where I was going to head and ended up just having some fun everyone headed in all different directions so who to follow there was a small group heading for the north east corner of the dam so I am off after them til I got about half way the wind dropped in a lul – thought I better start to head back. My board of choice again was the Rio Longtail. I now think I can get into the back straps so had moved them from the middle position to the rear position, during the week not knowing that I was going into a race (good idea to leave the other front straps in) On the way back there was, I figure, what Jack refers to as bullets. I was doing ok and the wind dropped to about 5 seemed like no wind and then GAME ON – nearly through me – hang on for grim life itself and woo hoo how good is that!!!!! The 8.5m Loft Switch blade is now officially my favourite sail. Just head downwind a bit and whooosh up on the plane and ended up in the back straps twice, the third time just as I was placing my back strap in …. gone! Over the handlebars.

One thing that did happened puzzled me a bit – when I was at what seemed like to me full speed and had just got in the back straps, the board got up what I could only call the speed wobbles the front of the board was going from left to right for some time til I dug the windward rail in to settle it down a bit. Oh and hooked back into harness – it came undone when I stepped into the back straps. Managed to hang on to it though pat myself on the back – did cross my mind to bale – but didn’t..Lake Cootharaba is a really great place for windsurfing – we ended up having a great day at the lake with the crew from Wind Wanderers again – thanks guys for organising fun events for us all to enjoy Even Anita got wet and had a sail and enjoyed it.

Valentines day – check, Romantic night on the coast – check, just have to find a nice hotel somewhere on the way home – Cotton Tree no Vacancy – Mooloolaba – no Vacancy – Caloundra either no vacancy or no one in attendance so head home but not before a romantic Valentines dinner out at BP Burpengary by 8.30pm with a feast of KFC – normally we don’t eat but after not having any lunch we were hungry and enjoyed it. Home by 9.30pm Phew what a good day.

No wind Sunday so chores and cut Anita’s hair. Brownie points or what…….Here are a couple of photos

oldgumtree
39 posts
20 Feb 2015 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Just read your thread through from start to finish Morgan. Loved it! Keep it up, and hopefully see you out there one day :)

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
21 Feb 2015 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Oldgumtree - It is a great sport with a lot of really nice people - it's not a sport you can learn quickly - it has challenges with every step in the windsurfing learning curve journey - sometimes when you are out on the water you just want to cry because nothing is going the way you think it should be at your level and other (most) days I just literally yell "woo hoo this is what it all about".

The worst days are Sundays after a good session, because it is going to be a week before you go out again.

It is a sport that isn't easy to learn and takes some time - especially if you are over 50. I remember the first time my board sounded a bit like the experienced guys as it slapped across the top of the water - I was sooooooo excited.

One of the best things I like about the sport - I have a fairly high stress job and when I am out on the water blasting or even struggling to get going - there is no stress and my focus is out there on the water. Good for the mind - body and soul..................

My 50c worth of advice for a beginner start with a stable high volume board that has foot strap positions to accommodate your learning levels as you pass through them. You will inevitably end up with more than one board so start with the big one. I am currently on a Starboard Rio 259L - I am 105Kilos and need a bigger board. I am finally learning how to windsurf with my feet in the straps - in the harness - planning and smiling. A large board will always serve you well on light wind days you would like to go out and have a sail. Get out there and have a couple of lessons with Simon from Board Crazy and you are more than welcome to join us anytime you see we are out. I usually put up here where we are going, there are a few of us improver's who like to sail together.

Looking forward to seeing you out there

It's not looking like we are going to get out this weekend

Cheers
Morgan

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
22 Feb 2015 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Looking like Wello this afternoon after lunch. Might get a sail in this week end after all :-)

See you down there

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
23 Feb 2015 8:26AM
Thumbs Up

Good Idea or not - maybe not.....

Jaye and I went to the southern side of Wellington Point. Anita was a no show stayed home

Jaye - set up a 6.6m Avanti sail on his F2 sunset 104L. "I don't like the board Dad - I'm not having fun anymore". I just said go back to the shark - he thinks the F2 is a little too advanced for him. Not a good day to be making decisions like that I think. In fact I suspect that we were overpowered for the conditions. Jaye should have had his 4.7m Simmer - no mast though atm.

Me - set up a 7.5m Neil Pryde sail (lots of downhaul but not so much out haul - maybe should have been more) on the Rio Long Tail 259L - I came out feeling a bit the same as Jaye and MalJ - not sure it was the location or just us. It wasn't a very nice session - everything seemed to happen too fast and I struggled the stay on the board and to hold onto the sail. I did get going a couple of times but didn't once feel comfortable on the board. Uphauled 10 times - hooked in - even struggled to pull the sail close enough to get into harness, once in, felt like I was getting pulled from pillar to post. Was a little nervous about hitting the Jetty came far too close a couple of times and even picked up one fishing line on my fin (sorry buddy) he was yelling at me oops. I forgot to put the centre fin in - I was able to upwind enough to get myself out of trouble.

I have two sets of front straps on the board - intermediate and advanced settings and one set of back straps the rear position. Got into the rear ones once and the rest of the time the from intermediate straps (I am going to put the back strap on for intermediate - look like an old school board)

Spent all night thinking about what went wrong with my windsurfing today - whilst I thought I was reasonably fit now - I struggled after the first run.

Glad I went out but........................................ all goes down to experience

MalJ
QLD, 189 posts
23 Feb 2015 9:06AM
Thumbs Up

100% agree Morgan. Was a character building day.

DAM71
QLD, 498 posts
23 Feb 2015 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

Don't beat yourself up. The wind was coming from the south, which are usually very gusty, and it was really windy on sunday, so I reckon you are right in that your sails were too big. In that direction is does help if you get as far east as possible to get better wind ( a touch more consistent)- think cleveland / viccy point. Manly is horrible in southerlies, and Wello is only a touch better. Overall it is a really crap direction for our location.

In those conditions if I'm desperate to sail, I tend to rig a smaller sail and run a bigger board, it allows you to get going but still have some float for the lulls. As you progress, you will start looking at the wind direction more critically, and your rig decisions will get better.

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
27 Feb 2015 7:33AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Dam71 Thanks for the encouraging words - it was tough for our level out there on Sunday. Jaye and I went in to see Simon for a bit of a debrief of the day - which was great thanks, Simon. Now ready to get out there again and have some fun.

Not sure - Looking like an Easterly Saturday pm - keen on some flat water. Is that going to be ok for the bank at Wello?
I am not so keen on going out the southside at Wello again - more experience needed I think.......

If it is no good for western side of the bank will head to RQ beach

baywavebill
VIC, 266 posts
27 Feb 2015 11:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
togalog said..
Hi mate, I found the great trade off in learning was the crappier the session the better the workout"I got abs back I hadn't seen for fifteen years. From constant uphauling and no harness 15 knot sails.now I'm competent with the harness. They're fading again.

Water starts should bring the abs back again so it helps to fall in a lot.

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
1 Mar 2015 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Well all three of us went out yesterday a nice ENE blowing across the bank producing nice flat water - Nice :-)

Anita - Naish Kailua 180L with Ka 5.3m sail - fastest I have ever seen her go. Woo Hoo you go girl - also managed to stay up wind and in a lot more control. How good is that cool bananas :-)

Jaye - managed a great day on the water he was on his new Naish Nitrix 135l with Neil Pryde 7.5m sail, a perfect match for the conditions he said everything worked well - came very close to a planing gybe woo hoo a very happy young fella. Also clocked a tidy 19.6 knots. Very happy with his new board.

Me - Was a great day on the water for me as well except Jaye blew me out of the water speed wise - mmm have to work on that - I should have manned up and put up the 9.5m sail.

To the most part I was very comfortable - feet in straps 50% of the time even made it to the rear straps once. (I have 2 sets of straps on the board atm) Water starts 0, Beach Starts 80%, Up hauls 5 or six, I achieved 12.58kts - that would be about right - just couldn't get any more out of the set up - a bit frustrating - everyone else seemed to be going soo much faster than I was - I guess it must of been sail choice.

What did I find interesting today --- Well glad you asked, I found, if I put the centre board down I got more lift and seemed to go faster to the point where at one stage I was getting a too much lift and the windward side of the board was levitating - so I moved my weight all the way out to the rails and found I could lean all my weight against the pressure into the harness. What does that mean??? Bigger fin?? Bigger Sail or both. Again everyone seemed to have their sails pulled back but I couldn't get mine back - although it did seem, I did a touch when I had the centre board down. My feet were too far out board to get into the straps - felt pretty good. Board was nice and flat on the water almost like I was hydroplaning. I am open for any ideas that might help get me going faster.

Anyway great fun had by all of us out Windsurfing at Wellington Point one of our favourite locations (western side that is lol) Good for the mind, body and soul

See you out there
Morgan

jirvin4505
QLD, 1087 posts
1 Mar 2015 6:36PM
Thumbs Up

Sounds like a good day for all Morgan

I'm stuck at work trying to get some joy out of the weather predictions for next week

It will be a good week in your home with everybody having s good day on the water.

Cheers Jeff
Looking forward to the lake at Easter

John340
QLD, 3094 posts
1 Mar 2015 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

Using the centre board partially down on a reach in marginal conditions is an old trick used by long boarders to get the board planning. Stamping down on the windward rail is the right idea. You can control the lift by adjusting how much centre board you put down. There is a trade-off as the centre board creates drag. As the wind strengthens you reduce until there is no centre board protruding below the board and you are planning on the fin and rear of your board.

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
7 Mar 2015 10:26AM
Thumbs Up

Was looking good for Wello this afternoon - will still head there around 2pm with the 9.5m Neil Pryde and see what happens.

See you down there

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
10 Mar 2015 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Windsurfing does just keep getting better and better.

Saturday at Wellington Point in Brisbane’s Bayside is just great in a Northerly to Easterly breeze for flat water sailing. We arrived at Wello and had a look and not much to report – seemed like around 8knots maybe. Jaye said not enough wind – might get Ben to come and get me and I decided that mmm the boss wants to go to the Caravan and Camping Show at the Goldy on Sunday so it will be my only sail. I man’d up and took the 9.5m Neil Pryde sail luckily.

So figured I was up for a light wind sail was all good – Trevor and his son were out for a bit but came in. Peter was setting up so wasn’t going to be on my own so set up the Rio Longtail with the Neil Pryde 9.5m heavy mongrel of a sail. Sorry Jeff didn’t know it was going to be that good until I was out there and couldn’t text you then. It was FANTASTIC for my level with the right gear. Last week was awesome but this week was better mainly because of gear selection I think. I was falling backwards in the lulls last week where as this Saturday I dropped but kept hold of it. I felt like I was going a fair bit faster that last week as well but as it didn’t seem like it was any good neither of us took our GPS with – go figure

After walking what felt like 1k to get to where I could launch I really didn’t think there was enough wind to beach start from thigh high water – How wrong was I straight up and off – nearly went over the handle bars just taking off – straight up on the plane and away I went – supper flat water was like a millpond – check the photos. From there it only got better – Jaye after watching for a while decided to rig the 8.5m loft switch blade on his Nitrix 135 and go for a blast. He was of the same opinion – the best sail we have ever had to date smiley faces all round. At one stage my sail was about 6″ off the back deck of the board, full weight on the harness and in the footstraps – man it felt sooooooo good – must be doing something right finally.

My stats – Water starts 0, beach starts 100%, Foot straps (front set 90%, rear set once turned up wind), Harness – 95%, Gybes 0, Tacks 60%Jaye – recons he pulled off his first lay down gybe woo hoo you go boy. He smashed me speed wise again…..blasted past me on a number of occasions

Amazing really we had the place to ourselves Peter, Jaye and myself – not even a kite. A couple of Jet Skis blasting about the place.

<div class="gallery galleryid-429 gallery-columns-3 gallery-size-thumbnail">

jirvin4505
QLD, 1087 posts
10 Mar 2015 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Yep a big sail, flat water can be a lot of fun for us large size improvers. Well done morgs

Great work on the gybes jay

Camping show ? Any upgrade for Elanda at Easter???

Cheers Jeff
3 weeks to go

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
10 Mar 2015 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Yes Jeff was the best yet for both of us

John340
QLD, 3094 posts
10 Mar 2015 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

Morgan,

Glad you've discovered the joys of marginal wind (around 10kts) a big floaty board, large sail and flat water - I.E. Grooving in the smooth!

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
14 Mar 2015 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Thanks Jeff and John - it was a blast

WE are heading to Cootharaba today for the Free Race - try to beat 7.5knots in the hour. Jaye is out to smash his 3.5 from September

See you up there

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
16 Mar 2015 8:15AM
Thumbs Up

Woo Hoo 19.95 Knots a new record for the Morg’s slowly making my way up there boys 21.79 for Jaye here we come lol.

Another awesome day windsurfing and racing and this time I didn’t come last woo hoo had to happen some time and special bonus for me – I smashed Jaye for the first time and probs the only time.

Well they turned up from everywhere for this Free Race – Hervey Bay, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, NSW and even Brisbane. Representatives from all over – great to see Dean from NSW it is always nice meeting great people

Jaye firstly set up the 6.6m went for a quick blast, No, then set up 5.4 Ka old favourite on his Naish Nitrix and went for a spin. Meanwhile I had set up the 7.5 Neil Pryde sail Game on!!!! As I was entering the water Jaye said “Boy it is a washing machine out there and I wouldn’t be going out with that sail Dad, I’m changing to 4.7 Simmer”. OK then I grabbed the 6.6m Avanti sail ‘Good Idea’ went for a preliminary run. Phew – made it out and back without falling off but got some serious pace for an improver.

Anita became the official Flag Bearer and chief photographer… Nice one

Jonesy indicated that we all start from the same place – seemed like a good idea the race commenced at 1pm and we were off. I managed to get the jump on Jaye and that was the last time I saw him – I thought he was out with the rest on the other side of the lake. I made it about half way across the lake and got absolutely smashed and thrown over the handlebars big time and out of breathe already – dam puffer was empty oh well see how I go. Headed back in and considered pulling the pin but had a rest and back out – same thing SMASHED, this time broke my sunnies – back to the beach after falling off twice trying to uphaul phew!!!! Out of breath once again just hoping I make it in without falling in again, seriously considering calling it quits. Man this is only my second run…….

Took my sunnies up and back into the water – bit more of a rest – ok one more run. All the time thinking of the different way Jaye and I stand on the board from the photos and decided I have to lean back more towards the back of the board. Now that seemed to go ok front foot – back foot between the two sets of back straps – stuck with this a run or two and got thrown big time. Have to get back foot in so stuck with the intermediate straps and lean back – everything started to work and no more getting thrown – woo hoo how good is this….:-) Seemed to give me time to have a break whilst on the board so lasted longer between breaks. Two things I think needed adjustment – the boom may have been a touch low (seemed easy to get into harness lines) and the down haul needed another centimetre. All part of the windsurfing learning curve

Stats for Jaye - didn't want to talk about it

Me – Beach starts 98%, water starts 0, tacks 50%, gybes 0, Foot straps 85%, Technique getting better

Thank you to Andy (Windsurfing Gear Hervey Bay), Kelly for the numbers :-), Lake Cootharaba Sailing Club for all their help and Freerace Queensland for putting on the event.

jirvin4505
QLD, 1087 posts
16 Mar 2015 8:33AM
Thumbs Up

Great report morgs. You have got the jump on me with speed :-). I'll have to start working on my speed technique ;-)

Cheers Jeff

sboardcrazy
NSW, 7960 posts
16 Mar 2015 10:32AM
Thumbs Up

Great stuff Morgs.. Not a bad speed for the choppy conditions! Can you post the pics bigger?
I know I got lousy scores for my freeraces..always seemed to come back in and rerig or something halfway through..Deans keen!

gregwed
QLD, 555 posts
16 Mar 2015 10:47AM
Thumbs Up

That's all good news Morgs on how you are improving, deems well for the future.
Re footstraps and catapults/getting thrown, I remember way back that when back foot wasn't in I got tossed regularly. You need that back one hooked in keep you from getting chucked forward. Also even now right or wrong, I put the back one in first! Hope I'm not telling you the wrong info against the pro's, but it's what I do.

Cheers - See you on the water

Dwbh
QLD, 829 posts
17 Mar 2015 8:03AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Greg - its a buzz just being able to get going and locked in

Game on Jeff lol

Sboardcrazy - some bigger photos

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Queensland

"Windsurfing Learning Curve" started by Dwbh