Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Smoking?

Created by adolf > 9 months ago, 25 Apr 2016
Razzonater
2224 posts
22 Sep 2016 5:38AM
Thumbs Up

Greetings gents, so on the advice of the brains trust I went to heaven gifts, waited three weeks for my order than finally got it. Now of course being the cheapskate I am I bought the $40 vapourizer (as per the photo) worked well for a day ( no ciggies at all) than disaster struck... I pushed the button and was toking away when Magna temperature juice sizzled into my mouth.
after I finished crying at the hate crime which had been committed on me by an inanimate object........ I realised that maybe just maybe it was operator error, being a man I realised this was impossible and it could only be down to faulty vapourizer. Of course I read the instructions ( after)
Being an egotistical arrogant man I realised that everything was done correctly, so this leads me to my current line of investigation. I have a series of questions which require answers, personally I hold everyone on here responsible for this less damaging choice than pumping a 30 pack a day,
A) best vapourizer available, looking for Aussie supplier preferably like a pen cylinder sort of one
B) what's the deal with the juice it's a 70/30 pg vg mix
C) is the one I got ok? Wrong juice? Too hot?

I'm happy with the juice and want to keep using what I got ( cause I'm a cheapskate) does smoke mart sell vapourizer ???

Did the government sabotage my vapourizer in transit to ensure I keep paying my smoking tax on every packet????

But serious apart from which form of retardation I have please give me some direction

(No videos of one direction, answers people answers)

southace
SA, 4773 posts
22 Sep 2016 9:15AM
Thumbs Up

I'm no expert on Vaping just three months into it , I have made it work by talking to some experts in the shops in the UK where I purchased my goods and also on the online forums and utube videos.

my guess is you experienced what they call popcorn mouth. I have seen them mention this on forums but didn't look into it as I havent experienced it.

i know if you fill your tank over half full I will receive the juice onto my tongue a bit when inhaling So I only fill my tanks half full to avoid this unpleasant taste.

i was advised to purchase Endura T22 Mod as a starter kit I was also advised to buy X 2 .....one for a spare and also it's good to run two different types of flavours you like. I actually run 6mg menthol fruity flavour at nights and 12 mg tobacco flavours durning the day. Endura t22 are on eBay yours does look like a T18?

i use 60pg / 40vg as per advised. I have noticed a pop and cracke Vape in cold climates and and silent smooth Vape in warmer climates.

like I have mentioned before have a look into the aussie Vape forum all a bunch of friendly people's happy to help out.

good luck.

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
22 Sep 2016 9:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
southace said..

felixdcat said..

dusta said..
new gear just landed

Wiesmec RX200s and steam crave aromamizer RDTA . mmmmm

got some strawberry /banana ready to go into this bad boy .

plenty of other mixes steeping away in a dark box

I must be outdated................. i have no idea WTF is that thing??????

That's a cool looking Mod dusta is that your first?

Yeh man nice looking Mod man.

I buy my nicotine Offshore then mix the flavours through vapeking. Cheaper, can alter nictotine levels and VG/PG mixes.

Recommend the Innokin Cool Fire iV battery. I'm using a kanga double coil aero clearomiser.

But it pales into insignificance with Dusta's bad boy above...

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
22 Sep 2016 1:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
southace said..

felixdcat said..

dusta said..
new gear just landed

Wiesmec RX200s and steam crave aromamizer RDTA . mmmmm

got some strawberry /banana ready to go into this bad boy .

plenty of other mixes steeping away in a dark box

I must be outdated................. i have no idea WTF is that thing??????

That's a cool looking Mod dusta is that your first?

nah mate , have been running a kanger subox for months now, started building my own coils and mixing my own liquids so wanted to move up to a tank with dual coils and decided to upgrade the box as the kanger is only max 50W , this one goes to 200 although i am only running a dual coil 24g .5ohm setup at 45w so battery life from 3 18650's is around 2 days . 7ml tank capacity with both juice and airflow adjustments . Solid kit

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
22 Sep 2016 1:42PM
Thumbs Up

with regards to popping well could be a number of things , your wattage might to too high . Higher VG juices you need to restrict your airflow as higher vg means thicker juice and you need to allow the juice to flow through the wick and vaporize.

there are quite a few good starter kits . personally i dont like premade coils due to the inconsistency of the quality .

good resource here

forums.aussievapers.com/forum.php

and if you are signed up to overclockers great thread on vaping here which is going on 6 years old

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=916466

this is what i have used for many many months and was a great unit to start with

kangeronline.com/products/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit

i bought an extra tank and a couple of extra batteries

Razzonater
2224 posts
22 Sep 2016 6:44PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers for all the info fellas, I will keep you up to date with the new vape I go with, some of them are flash as

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
22 Sep 2016 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

Old kanger subox and new mod

southace
SA, 4773 posts
22 Sep 2016 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

I'm Vaping some caramel tobacco tonight hot of the press from NZ unfortantly was double the price as to Uk delivery and took longer for Delivery! But it's rather yummy So worth the wait!

southace
SA, 4773 posts
22 Sep 2016 9:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dusta said..
Old kangaroo subox and new mod

I tryed to keep things uncomplicated hence why i use the T22 however I'm slightly curious what it would be like to Vape on a mod with all the bells and whistles! Haha

southace
SA, 4773 posts
22 Sep 2016 9:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dusta said..
Old kangaroo subox and new mod

I tryed to keep things uncomplicated hence why i use the T22 however I'm slightly curious what it would be like to Vape on a mod with all the bells and whistles! Haha

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
22 Sep 2016 8:52PM
Thumbs Up

better flava and clouds :)

southace
SA, 4773 posts
22 Sep 2016 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

I can't find better than I hate the smell of any cigarette! I like the idea of the LED power light though....haha

king of the point
WA, 1836 posts
23 Sep 2016 5:20PM
Thumbs Up

Your business is not my bussiness so stop making my business yours and get a light life

As a smoker I respect others but really no smoking outdoors / really

Next you'll be able to approach people using deodorant under$$ 35 you get a whiff of and tell them to piss off / everyone's gone mad

Must be a heap of you that hate outdoor fires

busterwa
3777 posts
23 Sep 2016 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

8 days without a cigg best thing I ever did getting heightened sence of smell taste etc. Giving away the precious cigg lighters. Never in my life have I given away a cigg lighter
Go to the e cigg king !

Beaglebuddy
1595 posts
25 Sep 2016 4:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
king of the point said..

Your business is not my bussiness so stop making my business yours and get a light life

As a smoker I respect others but really no smoking outdoors / really

Next you'll be able to approach people using deodorant under$$ 35 you get a whiff of and tell them to piss off / everyone's gone mad

Must be a heap of you that hate outdoor fires

Actually when the public healthcare system pays for your smoking related diseases it becomes the tax payers concern and if you have private healthcare other insured people are paying higher rates because of people like you.

busterwa
3777 posts
25 Sep 2016 6:38AM
Thumbs Up

Hay Picked up a half litre of 100 percent nicotine of a mate Does anyone know if I can just order like a 30ml flavor bottle of e juice of ebay and then add the nicotine. If so how is the mg calculated? and do the PG? VG? need to be a certain mix?

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
25 Sep 2016 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

nooooooooooo
for starters what strength nic is it ?

is it pg or vg based nictone .

you need to mix nic with vg and pg and flavour concentrates

pure nic is dangerous as fark unless it's diluted .

also make sure when you are handling nic you have surgical gloves on and eye protection

read here

www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/

king of the point
WA, 1836 posts
26 Sep 2016 1:46PM
Thumbs Up

actual the tax I pay on smokes pays for your death and sickness / the sickness is worrying about smokers enjoying themselves / like one every now and then kills Get a life and keep of your meat pies sugur and macs dick

dmitri
VIC, 1040 posts
26 Sep 2016 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

this theread was hijacked by the vape douches

vaping/selfie/uber is gay

non smokers die everyday

EDIT: more of Bill Hicks

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
27 Sep 2016 5:21PM
Thumbs Up

just ordered some more concentrates from juice factory

going to whip up these recipes

busterwa
3777 posts
27 Sep 2016 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

Sweet dusta I did a bit of research today I can get ahold of the pg vg easily enough The missing link for us was understanding the Flavor concentrate. So I got ahold of this site But never been thru them before Anyone vouch on them. http://www.sydneyvapour.com.au/all-concentrates of if you have a site for the flavor concentrate please do tell ! I ordered another Charlie noble pack and and icecream sampler. od pre mixed. I did this beacure im running low and still don't understand full how to mix he vape myself. If I run out of vape Im back purchasing ciggs again and I don't think I could go thru the the change over again Its difficult

After smoking a pack a day 18years straight And now sitting next to a smoker when vaping I don't hink I could go back to ciggies they taste like ****

Its my understand on a lot of these mixes they run the high VG (vegetable) as its organic and better for you.

There you go King :

urged smokers to switch to vaping, saying e-cigarettes were far safer than traditional tobacco
"Electronic cigarettes are a much safer alternative source of nicotine for smokers than cigarettes, but that doesn’t mean they are risk free and we would discourage anyone who’s not a smoker from using them.”
Ref:www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/e-cigarettes-are-no-safer-than-smoking-tobacco-scientists-warn/

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
28 Sep 2016 8:04AM
Thumbs Up

ok buster here is my places i shop at

and being in wa it's legal to import pure nic btw for personal use , just get a good doctor to write you a letter stating they are fine with you doing it incase tga stop your nic which happened to me

for flavour concentrates i use these local shops where i can

www.juicefactory.com.au/
www.juicewhore.com.au/

and when they don't have what i need i use this US site

www.bullcityflavors.com/

for pg/vg i use

www.basedrop.com.au/

for nic i use

www.hiliq.com/

hiliq is a chinese shop but the nic quality is high . i suggest getting your nic with a pg base not vg as VG is an absolute prick to work with as it's very thick.

also i use this yank site for nic

www.myfreedomsmokes.com/

i would suggest with your nic get 72 or 100mg as that will last alot longer when you dilute it down to your preferred strength

get 30ml and 100ml bottles off ebay

also suggest going to kitchen warehouse and purchasing half a dozen of these bottles to put your pg and vg in .

www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Chef-Inox-Clear-Plastic-Squeeze-Bottle-500ml?sc=334&category=10087240

transfer you pg and vg into these bottles to make mixing easier

also get one of these

momotronics.com.au/collections/digital-scales-1/products/200g-x-0-01g-mouse-style-digital-scale

what you want to do is mix by weight not volume .

the reason being is it is much neater, if you start using syringes to do your mixing **** goes everywhere, especially with vg as it is so thick .

keep your nic in the freezer

also these two sites are great references

for a mixing calculator i use this site

www.steam-engine.org/juice.asp

and obviously change the nic strength to what you got from your mate and set your desired end strength and fire away

also for recipes this is the site to use to start with some simple but tested recipes

forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/a-beginners-guide-to-making-the-most-highly-rated-recipes/83612

aussie vaping forums

forums.aussievapers.com/forum.php

www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/

need anything else just pm me

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
28 Sep 2016 8:11AM
Thumbs Up

Do you need the nicotine to get the vap aroma?

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
28 Sep 2016 8:22AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
felixdcat said..
Do you need the nicotine to get the vap aroma?

no definately not . the nic is purely for the nicotine hit , you can happily vape without nic , infact my next batch of liquids i am making this weekend i will be dropping my nic level from 3mg to 1mg and then in a month or two i will drop it out completly

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
28 Sep 2016 9:35AM
Thumbs Up

cool you just get the taste and no addiction! May have a go some day!

busterwa
3777 posts
28 Sep 2016 8:37PM
Thumbs Up

Legend Dusta Thanks for your time mate. Ill go thru it all and sus it out ! Legend !

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
28 Sep 2016 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

no worries , i'll post a pic tommorrow night of how i mix when making up some new batches

KIT33R
NSW, 1714 posts
29 Sep 2016 3:16PM
Thumbs Up

Knew a guy who cut his smoking in half after he had one lung removed.

Poida
WA, 1916 posts
29 Sep 2016 4:28PM
Thumbs Up

can u get a cannabis vape?
purely medicinal

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
30 Sep 2016 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

Know nothing about cannabis but you supposedly can get cannabis oil............. maybe???

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Smoking?" started by adolf