Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
How good is this ! CM smashing it

Way better than what it was...and thanks again for the link oeeps

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Aug 2016 6:07PM
Thumbs Up

When that tide comes in it will pick up at least a couple of feet and be cranking !

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Aug 2016 7:31PM
Thumbs Up

Final on now fellas. Great set of competitors in the line up.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Aug 2016 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Mega Semadhi dominating !

SP
10979 posts
2 Aug 2016 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Final on now fellas. Great set of competitors in the line up.

Missed the 10, little bloke blew up so had to 'dad'..

Was a good event, bit slow at times but good when the action was happening.

How was Marzos in the semi?? Rubber man **** in the barrel..

gm1
NSW, 107 posts
14 Aug 2016 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Round 2 - Loggers Division - Australian Titles - August 2016 - Coffs Harbour

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
15 Aug 2016 6:21AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks mate I enjoyed that tricky conditions

gm1
NSW, 107 posts
15 Aug 2016 5:14PM
Thumbs Up

Semi Final and Final - Loggers Division - Australian Titles - August 2016 - Coffs Harbour
So sweet to watch.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 Aug 2016 3:34AM
Thumbs Up

Will watch them later. Thanks for posting them

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
16 Aug 2016 9:22AM
Thumbs Up

This comp looks fun ............to watch

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Aug 2016 7:12AM
Thumbs Up

Chopes is on - no surprises so far - Gab and JJF smashing it. Come on Stu Kennedy give us some gold.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
21 Aug 2016 5:51AM
Thumbs Up

This one comp that semi bores me......at this size it worse than watching the op pro.

Get rid or chopes

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
21 Aug 2016 11:15AM
Thumbs Up

I hear ya. Pottz is driving me made with his constant "driving" and "kid" comments. I enjoyed J Bay as there was no Pottz ! ! !

Justice on Felipe - you must be happy Chrispy - pay back on his performance last year.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
23 Aug 2016 7:25AM
Thumbs Up

Fark how skunked is Wilko getting on heat timings...Jbay they send him out on the worst tide/swell combo and then after put the comp on hold....at Chhopes in R1 the heat before his gets heaps of waves then his heat gets **** all...same story in R3....lets hope for a nice right hand back in France and Trestles and the big fella can get the backhand swizzlers going and lock this **** away

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
23 Aug 2016 7:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tux said..
Fark how skunked is Wilko getting on heat timings...Jbay they send him out on the worst tide/swell combo and then after put the comp on hold....at Chhopes in R1 the heat before his gets heaps of waves then his heat gets **** all...same story in R3....lets hope for a nice right hand back in France and Trestles and the big fella can get the backhand swizzlers going and lock this **** away

I agree Tux but in that last heat he can only blame himself,waiting for the perfect wave while Burno caught everything in sight.

edit- Wilko's post heat interview,I get what he was saying he was waiting for a good one but at what point do you realise its time to get a move on,he simply screwed up imo.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
23 Aug 2016 8:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Tux said..

I agree Tux but in that last heat he can only blame himself,waiting for the perfect wave while Burno caught everything in sight.

edit- Wilko's post heat interview,I get what he was saying he was waiting for a good one but at what point do you realise its time to get a move on,he simply screwed up imo.

Yeah your right there bro he should of pulled finger earlier

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Aug 2016 8:52AM
Thumbs Up

How nice is it though - imagine pulling up to your local and seeing it firing like that ! ! That last wave of J Kerr's was simply delicious -the definition of perfect in my book

Wilko was unlucky - but this swell has been like this all the way through the comp. Yesterday there were heaps of heats when hardly a wave or two came through and you needed to get a few smaller ones to get your score up. Need to adjust to the conditions. a shame though - I was loving the look of his forehand gorges yesterday !

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
23 Aug 2016 9:45AM
Thumbs Up

Its pretty fugging slow

SP
10979 posts
23 Aug 2016 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

Tux said..
Its pretty fugging slow

For me i reckon it has been **** Comp...
I haven't even been able to sit through a highlight clip of the first few days and haven't even looked today.

Call me when it gets big....

Interesting heat yesterday between Banting and Jordy...

beachgrit.com/2016/08/rip-the-world-surf-league/

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Aug 2016 12:52PM
Thumbs Up

this round also died - a shame after the last heat. But thinking about that one Slater waited 16 mins for a wave - so its been basically dead for 40 plus minutes

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
23 Aug 2016 1:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
this round also died - a shame after the last heat. But thinking about that one Slater waited 16 mins for a wave - so its been basically dead for 40 plus minutes

I reckon they need to change the format or extended the waiting periods or something....small waves are rubbish

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Aug 2016 1:38PM
Thumbs Up

They have been pretty unlucky - they are holding the comp in primo wave season and the swells have been relentless all season - just not whilst this comp is on sadly.

Whats up with Pete Mel and Strider wearing his and hers matching shirts

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
23 Aug 2016 2:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
They have been pretty unlucky - they are holding the comp in primo wave season and the swells have been relentless all season - just not whilst this comp is on sadly.

Whats up with Pete Mel and Strider wearing his and hers matching shirts

They need more Rosie

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Aug 2016 3:23PM
Thumbs Up

yeah ! ! ! ! ! Where is she ? I am really missing her

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
24 Aug 2016 6:12AM
Thumbs Up

Lucked in they have the best waves of the comp for the finals.

Come on JW

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
24 Aug 2016 6:29AM
Thumbs Up

Slater is on fire. Incredible heat performances.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
24 Aug 2016 8:22AM
Thumbs Up

SP - you should be getting excited with these Semi's going down. Some insane waves - 2 wave set - one a 10 the next a 9.93 !

SP
10979 posts
24 Aug 2016 6:25AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah, watching the JJF and GM heat..

Heaps better then the last few days..

But WTF are the judges doing..
Giving high nines early leaves them no where to go when the real good ones come through..

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"2015 Comp Thread" started by Macaha