Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2013

Created by 62mac > 9 months ago, 5 Mar 2013
weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 May 2013 8:14PM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...
lookin' ok ...... disclaimer as follows: Mocker has been chewed , chewed some more then chewed once more for good measure & buried in the vege garden

Lookin OK Pffft

thePup
13831 posts
2 May 2013 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

weiry said...
thePup said...
lookin' ok ...... disclaimer as follows: Mocker has been chewed , chewed some more then chewed once more for good measure & buried in the vege garden

Lookin OK Pffft

read the disclaimer

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
3 May 2013 11:16PM
Thumbs Up

best game of the year scotty come back

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 May 2013 9:20PM
Thumbs Up

weiry said...

Great game well done rabbits,Scotty will be lurking soon wonder how his fitness program is going

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
3 May 2013 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
weiry said...

Great game well done rabbits,Scotty will be lurking soon wonder how his fitness program is going

i thought Broncs would pull it off mac but the bunnies killed it with their defence IMO
yep i enjoyed scottys posts very witty man.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 May 2013 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

Good come back by Brisbane but the rabbits were just too good,enjoyable game.

I wished Scotty started that weekly update on his progress.

thePup
13831 posts
4 May 2013 2:56AM
Thumbs Up

Well the hares did it again scotty hows ya mothers rabbits by the way maaaaaaate
Hows our Longboard minx Jen have ya seen sandy and her brothers arm & brad
Are ya gettin' any wild kitchen table "rumpy pumpy, hoohaa ,whoa mama ,yeah baby ,that's what I'm talkin' about"[}:)]

I miss scotty88

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
4 May 2013 4:22AM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...

I miss scotty88

agree,hows the new Scotty going

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
4 May 2013 11:37AM
Thumbs Up

he s got to be lurking

thePup
13831 posts
4 May 2013 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmmmm Luuuuuuuuuuuuuurking

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
5 May 2013 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

that roosters and panthers game would be the worst game ive seen for a while, man that was sh!t game

thePup
13831 posts
10 May 2013 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

Go Rabs - go Inglis geez a bit of a hiding there ..... and Cronulla wow

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
10 May 2013 10:33PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 May 2013 11:57PM
Thumbs Up

for all you Tom Waterhouse haters out there - I took one for the team tonight.....sharks at 13+ into Souths at 13+ into Simondo's Cats for a $10.44 payoff......and yes she came home Thats the only reason I am still up!

SP
10979 posts
11 May 2013 8:05AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Haha makes me think of 2005... They only sell xxxx at the airport.

But geez the cows couldn't buy a 50/50 decision, should have been a lot closer IMO but credit to souths, they did enough playing poorly to win.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
11 May 2013 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

weiry said..

But geez the cows couldn't buy a 50/50 decision, should have been a lot closer IMO but credit to souths, they did enough playing poorly to win.

whats your view on tiger land SP, is it admin they look so different now to two years ago.

SP
10979 posts
11 May 2013 8:49AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

SP said..

weiry said..

whats your view on tiger land SP, is it admin they look so different now to two years ago.

Yeah and even a lot more different to 5 years ago, Steve Noyce leaving was a low point he was a good head to have in the office IMO, I think the roosters have improved and we have gone backwards in the time since he left.

Also I think a bit of the spirit has been lost, whether it was sheens or the recruitment/ retention team there was a lot of young blokes who payed in the GF or were around for a long time and seems like they were good mates and have been moved on, Gibbs, Beau etc..

And this year, well any team in danger of breaching the 2nd tier salary cap has a lot of injury problems, I read the other day they will breach the cap due to having to promote Toyota cup player etc to first grade and pay them bonuses....

Plus we have a small pack, have done for years, if a team wants to go side to side and play open football we are good but teams with big forwards who play up the middle will smash us 9 times out 10...

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
11 May 2013 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

weiry said..

SP said..

weiry said..

Yeah and even a lot more different to 5 years ago, Steve Noyce leaving was a low point he was a good head to have in the office IMO, I think the roosters have improved and we have gone backwards in the time since he left.

Also I think a bit of the spirit has been lost, whether it was sheens or the recruitment/ retention team there was a lot of young blokes who payed in the GF or were around for a long time and seems like they were good mates and have been moved on, Gibbs, Beau etc..

And this year, well any team in danger of breaching the 2nd tier salary cap has a lot of injury problems, I read the other day they will breach the cap due to having to promote Toyota cup player etc to first grade and pay them bonuses....

Plus we have a small pack, have done for years, if a team wants to go side to side and play open football we are good but teams with big forwards who play up the middle will smash us 9 times out 10...

thanks SP your making a lot of sense mate.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
12 May 2013 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Some big hits in this Dragons / Titians game - enjoying it surprisingly.......Chrispy must be starting to get excited (although I am watching delayed coverage on 9 so no idea if things will remain this way ).

Looks like there are more Dragons supporters in the crowd than Titians - whats the go there Mac? Has the buzz gone on the coast ?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
12 May 2013 5:21PM
Thumbs Up

No Ted there are so many blow ins that have moved here so most games the crowd is 50/50.

Just got home from workand watched the final 30 mins TITANS

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
12 May 2013 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

Storm Panthers score WOW

thePup
13831 posts
12 May 2013 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

Hares on top of the cherry tree WOW .... this race folks is wiiiiiiiiiiiiide open .... one more blockbuster to go tomoz night too and Origin very soon too gotta love that

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
13 May 2013 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Hares on top of the cherry tree WOW .... this race folks is wiiiiiiiiiiiiide open .... one more blockbuster to go tomoz night too and Origin very soon too gotta love that

Pup i always said my wife will find me dead watching origin lets say i get a little bit passionate

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
17 May 2013 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

Really looking forward to my two teams clashing tonight,been a Broncos fan since day dot but I think I want the Titans to win,have a good session,we don't have much on the coast to shout about,so if the team is going well it helps peoples spirits.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
17 May 2013 7:54PM
Thumbs Up

Your local team have really tried hard the last few weeks especially Jamal. I am not touching this game - too hard to call.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
17 May 2013 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

The Broncos have a couple out Hodges for one,he played a crap game in defence last week may have carried the rib injury into the game.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
17 May 2013 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Your local team have really tried hard the last few weeks especially Jamal. I am not touching this game - too hard to call.

+1

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
17 May 2013 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

what was that a drunkn rant ,Are you p!ssed pup, il bet fiddy you are

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
17 May 2013 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

wow some big margins tonight

stuk
NSW, 893 posts
17 May 2013 11:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

Really looking forward to my two teams clashing tonight,been a Broncos fan since day dot but I think I want the Titans to win,have a good session,we don't have much on the coast to shout about,so if the team is going well it helps peoples spirits.

Good onya Mac, Growing up in League heartland of Newcastle it was always a confliction, i was a Roosters fan until the the knights joined the comp. But after they joined there was no other team, it will take time but you will get there, go the SEAGULL'S...

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2013" started by 62mac