Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2013

Created by 62mac > 9 months ago, 5 Mar 2013
thePup
13831 posts
5 Mar 2013 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

Fark they must have a gold plated star studded run on side .... nah hoax , Coaltrain too good to be warming wood

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Mar 2013 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

First interchange will go like this Coal train and Bailey on,talk about an impact [}:)]

thePup
13831 posts
5 Mar 2013 5:07PM
Thumbs Up

well I hope at that stage it's not 0-20 and thank you mother for the rabbits blown to shizz hahahaha .... hope cartwright knows what the fark he's doing

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
5 Mar 2013 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

Go the hawks

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
5 Mar 2013 8:34PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry fellas wrong game

Go the cowboys , forward pack with Tamou , Scott , Johnson got to be hard to beat

Not to mention Thurston

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
5 Mar 2013 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

Mac don't tell me you've jumped ship from the mighty Broncs???

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Mar 2013 6:08PM
Thumbs Up

vanders1 said...

No way mate,but I was going to guy a couple of session tickets word
around town is they will go ok this year,I've gone to skilled park a few
times to watch both teams play and the Broc's win me over every time.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Mac but I put the Titians down towards the bottom....a lack of experience and depth across the park is the reasoning - especially in the key positions of 6,7 & 9. They also have a pretty tough draw. I like Storm, Dogs, Knights, Cowboys, Rabbits for the top 4. Roosters will make the finals as well but not sure if they will be a title contender despite some nice purchases in the off season. I still do not really rate Pearce. He is a good player not a great player. Maloney can be brilliant though. My beloved Eagles may have a tough year ahead - especially missing Glen Stewart for 8 weeks at the start of the season and a history of other key players sustaining injuries....my other team the Warriors also do not install a lot of faith in me sadly. It might be a long year for me but I bet with my head not my heart

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
5 Mar 2013 8:41PM
Thumbs Up

Tassiedevel said...
Sorry fellas wrong game

Go the cowboys , forward pack with Tamou , Scott , Johnson got to be hard to beat

Not to mention Thurston

Cowboys are on this year unless manly rips them off again.

Yes, still bitter....

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:45PM
Thumbs Up

aren't you going somewhere nice for a holiday soon?? Leave the bitterness behind Manly are the nicest team in the world Or as my missus would say build a bridge.....

How could will Thursday night footy be? I can not wait - would much rather have a few beers and watch footy on a Thursday than a Monday!!!! Bring it on

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
5 Mar 2013 8:49PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...
aren't you going somewhere nice for a holiday soon?? Leave the bitterness behind Manly are the nicest team in the world Or as my missus would say build a bridge.....

Yes, I am going on holidays. Friday actually. And yes I'll leave this one at home. No guarantees it won't be waiting for me when I get home.

Hahaha.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:59PM
Thumbs Up

hope u have a nice trip. I think you might

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...
hope u have a nice trip. I think you might

Mr F Rothing

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
vanders1 said...

No way mate,but I was going to guy a couple of session tickets word
around town is they will go ok this year,I've gone to skilled park a few
times to watch both teams play and the Broc's win me over every time.

Save ya bucks mate, I've got 10 season seats & you're welcome to a few when ever you want them, offer goes to any other breezers too, we get Broncos, Reds & Roar games at Suncorp.

In fact I've still got a few spare seats for Friday nights opener.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:31PM
Thumbs Up

Ted, get yourself on a plane & come up & watch ya beloved Eagles cop it on Friday night, seats & drinks are on me mate.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
5 Mar 2013 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

Dave plays better coming off the bench FACT

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Mar 2013 8:43AM
Thumbs Up

vanders1 said...
Ted, get yourself on a plane & come up & watch ya beloved Eagles cop it on Friday night, seats & drinks are on me mate.

That is an absolutely amazing offer that I sadly have to turn turn down as we have a bunch of guests up from Sydney on Friday night sadly - been booked in for a while. Sad Thanks for the offer Vanders - its most appreciated.

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
6 Mar 2013 9:49AM
Thumbs Up

Anytime mate, hoping to be down in Sydney in a month or so, be good to catch up with you fellas for a brew or 6.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Mar 2013 11:21AM
Thumbs Up

Perfect. Let us know when and where!

thePup
13831 posts
6 Mar 2013 2:04PM
Thumbs Up

Feck bring it ON .... can't wait for the linament waft [}:)]

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
6 Mar 2013 5:30PM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
6 Mar 2013 4:24PM
Thumbs Up

geez I had the carpets in my big improvers for 2013 is that official or media circus mate

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Mar 2013 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

14 players remaining at Cronulla from 2 yrs ago (and may extend to other players who have left and joined other clubs) were told that they had 2 options:

1. stand down now for 6 mths NOW
2. wait for the ASADA investigation to finish and be suspended for 24 mths

BIG NEWS. They were given 48 hrs to decide. That time finishes Thursday apparently.

GL69
NSW, 26 posts
6 Mar 2013 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...
14 players remaining at Cronulla from 2 yrs ago (and may extend to other players who have left and joined other clubs) were told that they had 2 options:

BIG NEWS. They were given 48 hrs to decide. That time finishes Thursday apparently.

Big loss for the Shire if the Sharks pull out of the comp for 2013.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
6 Mar 2013 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^heard that on the sports radio this arvo
on a lighter note, page 82 in the telegrapgh. check out the roosters line up,then notice that khoder nasser is the new roosters ceo. what a **** up. very funny from our leading league papers

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
6 Mar 2013 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

GL69 said...
Ted the Kiwi said...

considering that they had a team who had the potential to change 50 years of heartache

GL69
NSW, 26 posts
6 Mar 2013 10:45PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
GL69 said...
Ted the Kiwi said...

considering that they had a team who had the potential to change 50 years of heartache

I blame Greg Hartley

thePup
13831 posts
6 Mar 2013 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

stand by for the floggings - geez .... look out Essendon now

Dazzler75
QLD, 458 posts
7 Mar 2013 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...
Sorry Mac but I put the Titians down towards the bottom....a lack of experience and depth across the park is the reasoning - especially in the key positions of 6,7 & 9. They also have a pretty tough draw. I like Storm, Dogs, Knights, Cowboys, Rabbits for the top 4. Roosters will make the finals as well but not sure if they will be a title contender despite some nice purchases in the off season. I still do not really rate Pearce. He is a good player not a great player. Maloney can be brilliant though. My beloved Eagles may have a tough year ahead - especially missing Glen Stewart for 8 weeks at the start of the season and a history of other key players sustaining injuries....my other team the Warriors also do not install a lot of faith in me sadly. It might be a long year for me but I bet with my head not my heart

I knew there was something about that stood out Ted, clearly you are a man of integrity, wit, charm and all round intelligence.

Agree the loss of Glenn Stewart for the beginning of the season will be tough. Forward pack might be getting a bit long in tooth with King, Kite and Gualvo (sic) all getting on a bit, I reckon Big Georgie Rose will have to step up.

Hard to see a team with Ballin, Cherry-Evans, Foran, B Stewart, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, G Stewart not make the 8. The Roosters have attempted to buy a premiership although everyone has seen how successful that has been for the Bunnies.

Hurts to say however I think Melbourne are favourites quite simply Cameron Smith is the best player in the game and if he is fit they go well.

Can anyone here name the ONLY team to win a comp in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s & 10s??

Can anyone here name the most successful team since 1971?

Can anyone here name the team with the highest GF winning margin?

Yep the answer is Manly to all of the above.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2013" started by 62mac