Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2013

Created by 62mac > 9 months ago, 5 Mar 2013
62mac
WA, 24860 posts
18 May 2013 4:34AM
Thumbs Up

Oh the Seagulls,I took my wife to a game once when they placed the Raiders what started out to be a nice night weather wise soon a storm blow over everyone in the crowd got smashed,she has never been to another game.Even tho I left for the closest 7eleven to buy some black rubbish bags,Wally Lewis played the night for the Gulls.

Well a 10/2 penalty count against the Titans a sin bin (Bird) I think I just watched the worst performance in history in the first half by the Titans they played like a bunch of park footballers and Taylor's diving head high tackle what a brain explosion,after 2 and a half beers I fill asleep midway into the second half.

That game was golden opportunity to beat the big brothers from Brisbane while they had some stars missing however the Titans blow it big time,the worst half of football I've
ever seen in my life.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
18 May 2013 4:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

Oh the Seagulls,I took my wife to a game once when they placed the Raiders what started out to be a nice night weather wise soon a storm blow over everyone in the crowd got smashed,she has never been to another game.Even tho I left for the closest 7eleven to buy some black rubbish bags,Wally Lewis played the night for the Gulls.

Well a 10/2 penalty count against the Titans a sin bin (Bird) I think I just watched the worst performance in history in the first half by the Titans they played like a bunch of park footballers and Taylor's diving head high tackle what a brain explosion,after 2 and a half beers I fell asleep midway into the second half.

That game was golden opportunity to beat the big brothers from Brisbane while they had some stars missing however the Titans blow it big time,the worst half of football I've
ever seen in my life.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 May 2013 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..
I think I just watched the worst performance in history in the first half by the Titans, Tigers and Warriors that I have
ever seen in my life.

Fixed it for ya Mac. Some big scores and weird results this weekend. Just watching this Newcastle game and it sums it up......one week they are brilliant and the next they are absolutely crap then they smash the team that was second last yr.....I guess Manly will beat the Storm tom night to continue the weekends trend - at least I hope so

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
19 May 2013 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

that would of been the worst thing ive ever seen by a ref in this knights v bulldogs game, the ref was standing there and watching a berrys boy bending a knights players knee backwards, now its getting out of hand FKN D!CKHEAD REFs

thePup
13831 posts
20 May 2013 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

well 10 all in the grudge game .... still Souths the team to beat right now Geez didn't Dugan play well for the Dragoonies come on Origin we're waiting for ya baby

stuk
NSW, 893 posts
20 May 2013 10:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

that would of been the worst thing ive ever seen by a ref in this knights v bulldogs game, the ref was standing there and watching a berrys boy bending a knights players knee backwards, now its getting out of hand FKN D!CKHEAD REFs

I think Inu's off to the naughty corner again.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
20 May 2013 11:07PM
Thumbs Up

stuk said..

weiry said..

I think Inu's off to the naughty corner again.

and so he should Stuk, check this footage and have a look where the DH ref is man you could Fark a player right there with that grubby SH!T

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
25 May 2013 10:14PM
Thumbs Up

its a start SP

SP
10979 posts
25 May 2013 9:58PM
Thumbs Up

^^ could be close to a season highlight..

Seagulls. What about the crushers? I still have a jersey

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 May 2013 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

^^ could be close to a season highlight..

Seagulls. What about the crushers? I still have a jersey

Show us

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2013 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

hahaha geez the South east Qld Crushers ... well well well that brings back some memories the old super league

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 May 2013 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

hope your winning the weight fight Scotty

thePup
13831 posts
26 May 2013 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

yeah I miss that crazy funny farker ... and that smoking hot avatar

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
26 May 2013 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

weiry said..

yeah I miss that crazy funny farker ... and that smoking hot avatar

yeah same here Pup

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2013 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Paul Gallen and Luke Lewis out tonight so Souths at -8.5 for $1.91 is a bargain - get on board and take some money off Tom - hit him where it hurts

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2013 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmm go rabs

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2013 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

Its nights like tonight that I miss Scotty.....he loved monday night footy and esp if Souths were playing. He must be loving life with them topping the table....Monday nights used to boom time on here....seems the NRL bug has not got hold this season. Oh well at least the once mighty Warriors won for a change....Go SOUTHS!!!

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
27 May 2013 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

Ted quick calculation I'm 101 what's Scotty now and when will be expect him back.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2013 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

No Origin debate? Well I go for Queensland.....NSW team looks crap. I think Laurie should be his own man - too much RS in there imo. I see Kurt is out for NSW now so lets see who they replace him with. I would be concerned if I was a New South Welshman as Gallen is out tonight and hardly played a game for 3 weeks now (1 minute in total from memory)....will he be fit? Why is he not playing lock? I still think Pearce is just a good player not a great player......are there any real ball playing fellas in the Blues this year? And although I think the Goose from Canberra has played well the last few weeks he played a lot of ordinary games before that and before that was hanging out with other undesirables....oh well thems the breaks it would seem if you want to wear that light blue jersey with pride.............

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
27 May 2013 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Ted,form the past few years the QLD club teams have been in form,this year they are not I'm thinking blues will win the series based on that.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2013 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Yes I think that is a fair observation....the big 4 have not been on fire of late - 1,6,7,9 but I think they only know one thing and that is too win (I hope) although if I was a betting man I would be treading very carefully on the outcome

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2013 8:21PM
Thumbs Up

Despite my allegiance to the great state of Queensland in the Origin (only) I do not think Ben Teo should be playing Origin or for Souths this evening.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
27 May 2013 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Well Ted you've fingered the NSW team for what their not, but the whole thing is what QLD is.
to take this QLD side out will take a good team and NSW has got nothing.
you can go on about injuries the coach home grounds and attitude
But it remains that QLD have won 7 and looking good for eight.
well you can bet on one thing Ted NSW will always blame the ref, they have done for the last 7 years

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 May 2013 8:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

well you can bet on one thing Ted Rugby league supports will always blame the ref, they have done so since time began

Fixed it for ya No other sport even comes close......

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2013 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

Origin ..... injury = opportunity for new blood .... I still think Qld have the pure classy movers like Smith , Slater , Inglis , Cronk ... might come down to whether NSW has anyone to cover or at least subdue those superlatives
Farken .... bring .... it ..... on .... brrrrrrother

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
27 May 2013 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

someone know the FULL story about Teo

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
27 May 2013 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Origin ..... injury = opportunity for new blood .... I still think Qld have the pure classy movers like Smith , Slater , Inglis , Cronk ... might come down to whether NSW has anyone to cover or at least subdue those superlatives
Farken .... bring .... it ..... on .... brrrrrrother

thats my point right there Pup

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
27 May 2013 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

weiry said..

well you can bet on one thing Ted Rugby league supports will always blame the ref, they have done so since time began

Fixed it for ya No other sport even comes close......

Fark i love Origin Bring it on

Queenslander

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
27 May 2013 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Fark this im going to bed im arguing with myself

thePup
13831 posts
27 May 2013 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..
Fark this im going to bed im arguing with myself

pffffffft grab the farker and smash him 4 or 5 that'll sort the ham from the weak polony

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2013" started by 62mac