Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
28 Jun 2014 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Manly Lets smash those Rooster aye Surfbroker

Sadly..and they did Ted, but the Rooters put up a good fight...but it took the saegulls a while to find weakness'

Anyway..We're only waiting to get the odds better ..no money to be made if they keep winning.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Jun 2014 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Am listening to the wireless when the tedesco injury happened. Would be interested to.see how it happened.

Ted that is a great.article about RS,funny his initials suit the abbreviation.

On the broncos,well I saw the score and thought bugger watching this massacre unfold....then woke up to the result

Really enjoyed the manly roosters game,enjoyed even more the refs handling the game well....especially stopping that pest Lyons in his tracks.

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
28 Jun 2014 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Finally some respectability has returned to my fridge

Hmmm..... Low carb or 2.5% ??

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
28 Jun 2014 8:42PM
Thumbs Up

High scoring n high velocity and high achieving SB - that's who we are!

as for the JT injury - nothing really in it Chrispy - just fell auckwardly after a tackle that he made. A real shame. Glad they won in the end as they were all over them until injuries almost ruined things

SP
10979 posts
28 Jun 2014 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Just lost yr winger SP - this is not good.

Yeah broken knee cap? Strange injury.

Good to see we got home

NewScotty
2350 posts
29 Jun 2014 8:36AM
Thumbs Up

Todd Carney is hot water again.
A pic doing the rounds shows him pi55ing in his own mouth at a urinal. WTF

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Jun 2014 11:00AM
Thumbs Up

post it !

SP
10979 posts
29 Jun 2014 9:14AM
Thumbs Up

Ted, Just google-

Todd carney pissing in his own mouth.
Sick ****..
Assuming it isn't photoshopped or something

I've been plenty drunk but never wanted to piss in my own mouth. Maybe he's been watching bear grylls before going out

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Jun 2014 10:56AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said...
Ted, Just google-

Sick ****..

I've been plenty drunk but never wanted to piss in my own mouth. Maybe he's been watching bear grylls before going out

It's real SP..... Shame he cant punt a 40/20 with accuracy like that. The sharks have cracked down on the budget and are now recycling their peptides

In saying that,as young grom at a party in Bondi I witnessed a spit the winkle...that was worse imo.

But being who he is,wtf is going on.....being loose is one thing but whoa...to be truthful I think it's funny........that it's not my son

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Jun 2014 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

I have seen it but probably wish I had not! Its farrrken amazing what the young fellas get up to these days !! I thought we were pretty loose in our day but maybe we were really just lightweights or just too sensible I guess when you grow up in the nations capital there is not a lot to do so you just be a stupid prick and then as you get older you just continue on with your journey into stupidness!!!

damo666
ACT, 160 posts
29 Jun 2014 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
I have seen it but probably wish I had not! Its farrrken amazing what the young fellas get up to these days !! I thought we were pretty loose in our day but maybe we were really just lightweights or just too sensible I guess when you grow up in the nations capital there is not a lot to do so you just be a stupid prick and then as you get older you just continue on with your journey into stupidness!!!

Actually Carney is from Goulburn.....and that is a SPECIAL place after dark.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
29 Jun 2014 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

Canberra - Goulburn all the same to me I actually had to spend a night there once on a late roadie home from Melb when I was too tired to carry on. Stayed in a pub - went to sleep at 9pm woke at 11:30pm as all the idiots left the bar and then at 2am when they left the nightclub - left the hotel at 2:15am and was home in time for the dawnie !! Glad to get out of there alive !

I hear he has been sacked.

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
29 Jun 2014 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Sadly..IMO seems he is an alcoholic..until he addresses his illness he will be destined for the scrap heap.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Jun 2014 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

Oh come on. Which one of you guys hasn,t pissed in your mouth at some stage?

I haven,t,

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
30 Jun 2014 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
surfbroker said...
Sadly..IMO seems he is an alcoholic..until he addresses his illness he will be destined for the scrap heap.

You said scrap heap.have the GC Titans signed him already wow that was quick

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
30 Jun 2014 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

yep dont know about pissing in your own mouth..i think its pretty sad.

but hey lots of guys in here speak sh!t and dont get life

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
30 Jun 2014 2:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
lots of guys in here speak sh!t and dont get life

I haven't seen any of those CW boys for a while,just saying

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Jun 2014 3:13PM
Thumbs Up

Mac, stop pissing in my pocket

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Todd Carney said...
Mac, stop pissing in my mouth I can do that myself

Fixed it for ya LL

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Jun 2014 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

SP said...
Ted, Just google-

Sick ****..

It's real SP..... Shame he cant punt a 40/20 with accuracy like that. The sharks have cracked down on the budget and are now recycling their peptides

In saying that,as young grom at a party in Bondi I witnessed a spit the winkle...that was worse imo.

But being who he is,wtf is going on.....being loose is one thing but whoa...to be truthful I think it's funny........that it's not my son

chrispy, is that similar to the clubbies legend- the game-' soggy sayos'

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

I reckon Channel 9's Danny Weidler is a crap journalistic in my most humble opinion. Did anyone see his pathetic interview on nine this evening ? Respect for the truth and the public's right to information are fundamental principles of journalism but it seems where-ever there is a NRL scandal one fella always gets to speak to the player or official at fault as they know that the tough questions about THEM will never be asked. Or if asked never shown. e.g.: Hey Todd is it true that you have been on the gas far too much this year already and as a result you have had lots of warnings about your behaviour? Did anyone catch his interviews re the Cronulla Sharks scandals? Why does he fail to ask the real questions ? I reckon its because everyone knows he does not nail you to the wall so he keeps getting the BIG stories. And it just keeps repeating itself. Maybe its his editors / producers ? But probably not. I think its just a classic case of poor journalism. Perhaps it could just be my read on it but it seems evey-time I am watching him on the BIG story I keep waiting for the BIG question but he never asks it - or its never shown - so I can only imagine if it was continually being edited out that he would stand his ground and try to obtain more editorial control over his content. But - he continues to be the favoured "so called Journo" for these incidents. I will leave it to you to make your own mind up

If you think this is a far fetched theory keep watch for the next NRL scandal - I am sure its only days away They remind me of my time in London - in fact they are just like a London bus - another one is just round the corner

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Jun 2014 7:51PM
Thumbs Up

poor reporting for sure ted but,

a great piece of RUGBY LEAGUE (in the voice of hg nelson)

SP
10979 posts
30 Jun 2014 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

Ease up on Todd, He is now facing the sack for facing his own Sack.

Maybe it was after last drinks and Todd was thirsty?

Maybe He was doing asada a favour and testing his own piss..

Who knows?

I know it's easy to take the piss but lets just sit back and think why?

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Well said SP - I guess no one can really tell Todd when he should stop drinking piss and thats a fact

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 9:25PM
Thumbs Up

20-6 is the NRL site mal-functioning ?

Macaha
QLD, 21892 posts
30 Jun 2014 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
20-6 is the NRL site mal-functioning ?

nope

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 10:04PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy must be doing backflips. My only real concern now is can Cronulla actually win a few more games than Canberra coming home so they get the spoon? To be honest I am not too bothered which one of those two get it but I would like to see RS try and explain his way out of it. Sharks - I am happy if they get it as its just further reason why PG should never be an immortal. A good player - yes - who gave his best - but an immortal - what a joke.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
30 Jun 2014 10:21PM
Thumbs Up

i dont know what the problem is.

i drink p!ss.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Jun 2014 10:22PM
Thumbs Up

tod pisses on himself. did he actually get it in his mouth.

a joke while on the piss and he's gone. its a tough world these days especially when really the footie culture thing is still very much alive. they train hard, play a match, push their bodies to the max, mostly likely very dehydrated and then drink when their body can least handle it.

way to much attention in the media and social networks these days. every footballer will be up for it at some stage in their career.

kangeroo tours from bygone years there would have been way way worse things go down and left on tour

even some of the origin camps the stories i've be told by some people who worked there just left me shaking my head- they are pillars of the football world now

back to tod- i kinda agree with johns for change- who did he really hurt. he didn't post the photo

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry