Forums > Surfing Longboarding

NRL season 2014

Created by weiry > 9 months ago, 9 Jan 2014
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

I do not think it was this incident on its own LL - it was the cumulative build up of lots of them by the sound of it. And that is why they bid so high for Beni as they knew TC would not last the season. What is more intriguing for me is that it is apparently a common thing to do these days according to your paper the Courier Mail - I have never heard or seen anything like it. Maybe I am just getting old. I imagine from here on in loads of people will be doing it now. Can not wait to go to the loo in the local pub and spot some 19 year old trying to do a TC with all his mates watching. Gold.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2014 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
30 Jun 2014 10:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
I do not think it was this incident on its own LL - it was the cumulative build up of lots of them by the sound of it. And that is why they bid so high for Beni as they knew TC would not last the season. What is more intriguing for me is that it is apparently a common thing to do these days according to your paper the Courier Mail - I have never heard or seen anything like it. Maybe I am just getting old. I imagine from here on in loads of people will be doing it now. Can not wait to go to the loo in the local pub and spot some 19 year old trying to do a TC with all his mates watching. Gold.

i disagree ted about the cumulating thing.
i believe the club knows its session is fark'd + paying TC big bucks,now they have a way out.
times have changed. when Alfie got the arse from bronc's as the trainer for jumping on the tables doing
the cowboy dance wearing jocks at the paddow.
everyone said WTF alfies been doing that same dance for years we are sick of it and no one bothers watching it.
some dick sells it to the media and they put it on the news.
then the boys say Fark we cant even watch the news without seeing that ****ty dance

thePup
13831 posts
1 Jul 2014 6:57PM
Thumbs Up

hahahahahahahaha ahhhhh geez farking Carney again hey what's society coming to when ya can't give a stirring rendition of the old Sutra 236 with ya Chestnuts out at ya local nightie geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
2 Jul 2014 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

A little flare up in a Brissie pub last night one punter has pressed charges over the ownership of a cap and a push,police attended and no charges laid.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jul 2014 7:42PM
Thumbs Up

Ahh the Queensland boys having a bonding session - just seen it on the news

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Jul 2014 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
A little flare up in a Brissie pub last night one punter has pressed charges over the ownership of a cap and a push,police attended and no charges laid.

What's that in austrainen mate

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
2 Jul 2014 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy said...

Macaha said...

Here you go

www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/maroons-will-chambers-at-centre-of-assault-complaint-20140702-zstp3.html

SP
10979 posts
2 Jul 2014 5:57PM
Thumbs Up

At least it didn't bubble over

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Jul 2014 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

Macaha said...
chrispy said...

Macaha said...

Here you go

www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/maroons-will-chambers-at-centre-of-assault-complaint-20140702-zstp3.html

A queenslander, don't expect much from those Neanderthals

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jul 2014 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...

i believe the club knows its session is fark'd + paying TC big bucks,now they have a way out.

I am still disagreeing with you on this one Weiry - even Gallen has come out now publicly and said that he was aware that he was on his last warning - it was the shear number of incidents not that specific one which triggered the events.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 Jul 2014 8:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

weiry said...

I am still disagreeing with you on this one Weiry - even Gallen has come out now publicly and said that he was aware that he was on his last warning - it was the shear number of incidents not that specific one which triggered the events.

well i got told sharks sponsors are goooooooooone

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
2 Jul 2014 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

weiry said...

hey I'm not backing that grub… WTF that club is a joke…TC has shamed the club Hahahahahhahahahahahahha drug cheating hello

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jul 2014 9:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...

well i got told sharks sponsors are goooooooooone

They do not have any anyway

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
4 Jul 2014 10:42PM
Thumbs Up

good finish coming up

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
4 Jul 2014 10:46PM
Thumbs Up

yep good finish

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Jul 2014 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

I enjoyed that....I was cleaning my pantry shelves as well though....

Who is the biggest stressing coach in the NRL? We watched two candidates tonight

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
4 Jul 2014 10:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

Who is the biggest stressing coach in the NRL? We watched two candidates tonight

that was funny chrispy

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Jul 2014 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said...
chrispy said...

that was funny chrispy

Haha I was laughing at them. Was a serious sorta question though

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
4 Jul 2014 11:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...

weiry said...

chrispy said...

that was funny chrispy

Haha I was laughing at them. Was a serious sorta question though

i think craig bellamy wins hands down.
last would be bennett

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Jul 2014 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

Some interesting results this weekend So far. Was surprised to see Fridays result, Saints winning again - WTF and now Surfbrokers team lets the sharkies back into The Mix. Madness.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
6 Jul 2014 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
Some interesting results this weekend So far. Was surprised to see Fridays result, Saints winning again - WTF and now Surfbrokers team lets the sharkies back into The Mix. Madness.

surprised haha not for me….. i picked the winner of the friday game,,, WTF Ted saints were favorits, i didn't pick the sharks
Panther's got up as predicted, and bunnys should win

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Jul 2014 8:19PM
Thumbs Up

I was just taking the piss W. Its been incredible this turn around by the Saints though - for first half a dozen games Chrispy's worst nightmare was being lived as teams just ran through the middle of them - with no big blokes to stop them. Over the last 6 weeks something has happened and their defence has improved out of sight. They have been rock solid through the middle. Its been an amazing transformation.

Panthers. They have had an easy draw to date - I always fancied them as a top 8 side perhaps on the verge of the 4 this year. Still think thats where they are as they are yet to win against the big boys and will have to face them when they are all back at full strength on the other side of Origin. Only then will we see just how they are placed.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
6 Jul 2014 8:23PM
Thumbs Up

oh kiwi humour

surfbroker
NSW, 1488 posts
7 Jul 2014 8:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

The "Chook" has told me they let Sharks have a win ...to get better odds in the betting...if they keep winning the spoils will be...spoilt ...

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Jul 2014 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

I think you just choked

NewScotty
2350 posts
7 Jul 2014 6:54AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^Love it Ted

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Jul 2014 9:19AM
Thumbs Up

Been saving that one for a while Scotty

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Jul 2014 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Souths are giving away 16.5 points tonight - do you reckon your boys can cover that Scotty / Weiry ?

thePup
13831 posts
7 Jul 2014 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

Well I think you can draw a thick line through this round - in the words of one of Ted's Enzed Bands ......... How bizarre

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"NRL season 2014" started by weiry