QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

laceys lane said..
the boss man returns home

quick tidy books and pencils and sit up straight

Look Cobra just between you and I the Prez has not fronted this year to date I may be wrong but its time for Lacey to take control.

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2015 12:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Cobra said..

laceys lane said..

Look Cobra just between you and I the Prez has not fronted this year to date I may be wrong but its time for Lacey to take control.

The ASEA is omnipresent he sees all frothing multi-eBaylinguist extraordinaire board slapper with no peer well almost no peer Macaha & Lacey

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Jan 2015 12:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Macaha said..

Cobra said..

laceys lane said..

The ASEA is omnipresent he sees all frothing multi-eBaylinguist extraordinaire board slapper with no peer well almost no peer Macaha & Lacey

ATM a vote would be hard Pup….. i mean, my heart goes for Mac and my head goes for Asea but my cow goes for Lacey

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 3:07PM
Thumbs Up

Its got to be Lacey he is very neutral,he loves a short wide one,mid length,long and when he really wants to get kinky,out comes the paddle.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Jan 2015 4:25PM
Thumbs Up

Welcome back Mac

How would you rate yr holiday? 10/10? or 9/10? etc please feel free to break down your rankings into various categories

e.g. Prices, ladies, food, entertainment, surf, accom etc

Standing by

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
5 Jan 2015 5:15PM
Thumbs Up

Welcome back Prez some bloke told me you were missing from the line up

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Well thank your young man,I'm about to return to the gym for a weigh in and lets say its going to be depressing

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
5 Jan 2015 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
asea said..

Well thank your young man,I'm about to return to the gym for a weigh in and lets say its going to be depressing

Don't worry about it life is too short go for it

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2015 5:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Macaha said..

asea said..

................................ on the third lay day ............... God created the Asea

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Welcome back Mac

How would you rate yr holiday? 10/10? or 9/10? etc please feel free to break down your rankings into various categories

Standing by

Thanks Ted,good holiday expensive taking the gang which includes 3 hell fire female shoppers.
Location hotel 10
food drinks don't want to see the bill it was massive with 3 adult kids smashing drinks it was great fun,best new year eve party we have ever been too.
Surf a poor 3 out of 10,missed the NS swell twice by a day really pissed on that one,my dream was to stand on the beach and watch Pipe go off,the next
day it was firing as I had friends over at the same time and they scored.High light was the south east shore amazing I could live there tomorrow.
Happy to be home 2 weeks of eating drinking I couldn't do anymore.In no hurry to return maybe a couple of years I found the place boring at times.
Super crowded but hey what should have I expected Dec and all,service 20 out of 10 NS full of Asian day trippers just taking pictures massive change from my 07 trip,you just wouldn't see them up there.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
5 Jan 2015 7:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
asea said..

Macaha said..

asea said..

................................ on the third lay day ............... God created the Asea

then out popped a Pup

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Jan 2015 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Ted the Kiwi said..
Welcome back Mac

Standing by

Thanks Ted,good holiday expensive taking the gang which includes 3 hell fire female shoppers.
Location hotel 10
food drinks don't want to see the bill it was massive with 3 adult kids smashing drinks it was great fun,best new year eve party we have ever been too.
Surf a poor 3 out of 10,missed the NS swell twice by a day really pissed on that one,my dream was to stand on the beach and watch Pipe go off,the next
day it was firing as I had friends over at the same time and they scored.High light was the south east shore amazing I could live there tomorrow.
Happy to be home 2 weeks of eating drinking I couldn't do anymore.In no hurry to return maybe a couple of years I found the place boring at times.
Super crowded but hey what should have I expected Dec and all,service 20 out of 10 NS full of Asian day trippers just taking pictures massive change from my 07 trip,you just wouldn't see them up there.

Thanks for the impressive run down. I imagine that the drinks bill would have been huge ! ! ! Can not believe you did not make them pay for at least their own booze I would have ! A shame that you did not get to see the Pipeline on fire. That is also my big dream one day. It would be incredible to watch some 12 footers rolling in from the 3rd reef and being that close. It seems that everyone who goes there loves it. I need to get my A in to G and get over there one day soon. I will probably aim for a late season attack when all the locals have had their feed of waves and most of the to-roos have headed home. Would love to pick up a few boards over there - sounds like they are very reasonably priced - well whilst our dollar still has an 8 handle on it - so not for much longer

Glad you had a great family holiday. Nice work.

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

A pretty basic run down Ted,fading atm.
I had the idea of flicking the Pin' while I was there for a Almond or Bing but lucked out not much kicking around in the stores I went to even after some solid research.
Mate I loved our 07 trip but a little disappointed,maybe it was the lack of south swell,but you learn as you go,if we go again it will be Aug more south swells and just off holiday season less people.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
5 Jan 2015 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Mac the crowd wouldn't worry you it would be just like home

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2015 6:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

rip slash & stylishlishlishlishly farken burn the bastards

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
5 Jan 2015 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
asea said..

haha Pup can't wait to see you burn them at Macs home break

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2015 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

I'm goin' left hardwired to fade left every time

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
5 Jan 2015 8:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Pup really looking forward to you're classic drop knee surfing

thePup
13831 posts
5 Jan 2015 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Pup really looking forward to you're classic drop knee surfing

Farken co-incidence .... So am I

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
6 Jan 2015 6:48AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning chaps,a little light reading for you.

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Jan 2015 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

Some of those pictures looks scary ! Meanwhile in Sydney

www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jan/02/bondi-beach-shark-sighting-swimmers-evacuated

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
6 Jan 2015 7:07AM
Thumbs Up

Meanwhile close to Chrispy's home.

www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/nocookies?a=A.flavipes

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Jan 2015 8:12AM
Thumbs Up

Accident waiting to happen. I recall some footage last year that someone posted about the Alley in the room downstairs. Incredible no one was hurt.

Some very sad news for some of us as well today - maybe we should start a thread of interesting news stories to share !

www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/jan/05/cricket-commentator-richie-benauds-return-scrapped-due-to-health

thePup
13831 posts
6 Jan 2015 7:21AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning from Perf ..... hopefully a bit cooler than the 44 degree furnace we had yesterday geez sadly no surf tho

thePup
13831 posts
9 Jan 2015 7:40AM
Thumbs Up

...... ahem .... cough .... weeeeeellllll good morning you magnificent collage of swellswine , cruising frothing schmoozers & drop knee wave wizards ... and the rest of you ripping handsome bastardos too

And Asea - you frothed up megastar ..... get a big fat melon up you champion

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
9 Jan 2015 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

I'll bite,and a good morning to you too Pup

thePup
13831 posts
10 Jan 2015 3:12AM
Thumbs Up

And yet another damned fine morning to you imperiously sublime bastards arise , go forth and smash the right royal pisser out of life grab it by the nuts and squeeze like fark .......

......... mirror mirror on the legendary beergarden wall .... who is the most prolific frothing bastard of us all

Where are ya TB I miss ya bro

thePup
13831 posts
11 Jan 2015 5:25AM
Thumbs Up

And so once again I bid a fond good morning to all of you Fibreglass Funkies , Fin fiends , Art junkies .... the Queensland Fabio's , the nifty New South Welshmen , the Vicco vagabonds & the West Oz wankers () along with the Souf Aussie stokemeisters ..... the keeeeewwwwwelll Kiwi's too ....

Get up & get yer shizz togevver you farking froffers sublime Greenroom beergarden magnificence beckons you ...... no actually it commands you

I farken love youse all ..... now get a big fat 100% organic Innisfail Mango up you

towball
4627 posts
11 Jan 2015 6:47AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
And so once again I bid a fond good morning to all of you Fibreglass Funkies , Fin fiends , Art junkies .... the Queensland Fabio's , the nifty New South Welshmen , the Vicco vagabonds & the West Oz wankers () along with the Souf Aussie stokemeisters ..... the keeeeewwwwwelll Kiwi's too ....

Get up & get yer shizz togevver you farking froffers sublime Greenroom beergarden magnificence beckons you ...... no actually it commands you

I farken love youse all ..... now get a big fat 100% organic Innisfail Mango up you

I don't think you've had your tablets for a couple of days I can tell

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball