The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
towball
4627 posts
12 Dec 2014 5:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Smoother than babies skin atm,enjoy could be the claim before the storm the weekend looks like a perfect one for Lacey,Vanders and Chrispy to surf their shortboards
Hope its not one of those sweepy swells and the zoo is bound to show up

When you going to Heaven / Hawaii Mac ? Booked your Hire board ? We just booked for next year same deal as this year except going across Canada as well

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
12 Dec 2014 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Macaha said..
Smoother than babies skin atm,enjoy could be the claim before the storm the weekend looks like a perfect one for Lacey,Vanders and Chrispy to surf their shortboards

When you going to Heaven / Hawaii Mac ? Booked your Hire board ? We just booked for next year same deal as this year except going across Canada as well

Hi Mr TB leaving on the 20th,I'm taking the Pinnacle and if I see something nice I'll trade it there,I haven't booked a hire board,what was the name of the place you hired from?I'll be hiring some boards for the family as well.What was the name of that break you mentioned a while ago?

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
12 Dec 2014 8:07AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all,Chrispy go get a CW up ya

towball
4627 posts
12 Dec 2014 7:06AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

towball said..

Macaha said..

Hi Mr TB leaving on the 20th,I'm taking the Pinnacle and if I see something nice I'll trade it there,I haven't booked a hire board,what was the name of the place you hired from?I'll be hiring some boards for the family as well.What was the name of that break you mentioned a while ago?

I hired from both Koa board sports and Big wave Daves both are next door to one another on Koa ave . The break I surfed, walk towards Diamond Head till were the road forks walk through the park past the toilets look for life guard tower 2F . Paddle out next to the breakwater, watch for the coral at the end low to mid tide I did get a bad infection in my leg when I got home . Might pay to kick out early on the first couple of waves it gets shallow real quick .I didn't feel the urge to buy anything over there but didn't really leave Waikiki ,she's Tuflite City over there it's all about suckering those with slit eyes
Farrrk eight sleeps you lucky bastard

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
12 Dec 2014 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks mate I also hired from Koa but will also check out big wave dave One mate flow out last night and some friends who live down the road land in the middle of our stay.Yes it very much popout city there,anyway I'll have a look around mite see if theres any smoking Amonds in stock.Thanks for the info I guess the park is where the homeless hang out

towball
4627 posts
12 Dec 2014 7:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Thanks mate I also hired from Koa but will also check out big wave dave One mate flow out last night and some friends who live down the road land in the middle of our stay.Yes it very much popout city there,anyway I'll have a look around mite see if theres any smoking Amonds in stock.Thanks for the info I guess the park is where the homeless hang out

Mate the homeless are every where but they are no trouble used to leave my hotel at 430am every morn would walk past at lest 60 of them

thePup
13831 posts
12 Dec 2014 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Hey you smoking hot Drop knee superstar get a big fat Mango up yaaaaaaaaa

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
12 Dec 2014 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

asea said..

stop it found homes for you nth nsw

thePup
13831 posts
12 Dec 2014 8:51AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Good man - I was hoping you'd suss out the lay pick you up for the dawnies

Cobra
9106 posts
12 Dec 2014 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Thanks for keeping him out of Queensland,, I will give you that fifty later.

thePup
13831 posts
12 Dec 2014 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

asea said..

thePup said..

asea said..

Thanks for keeping him out of Queensland,, I will give you that fifty later.

Watch it ya Indo slag

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
13 Dec 2014 12:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Macaha said..

Great news Towball......leaves heaps more waves in giz for the rest of us lol

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Dec 2014 2:08PM
Thumbs Up

Glad my meeting in the city was postponed today. Bit close for comfort. Hope all ends well

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
16 Dec 2014 6:03AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning fellas,sad news out of Sydney this morning throughs to all involved in this terror siege in our country.
The prick was out on bail ffs,some of the footage of this fker from file tapes is disturbing,The NSW's Premier mentioned
during his press release NSW's stands beside the victims of this crime,I would say ALL of Australia stand as one,this is
a game changer! Low life mother fker!!!! This guys rap sheet was that bad he should have been deported years ago!
His current wife is locked up for the murder of his ex,stabbed to death then set on fire,sending dead soldiers families
letters,7 sexual assaults.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 Dec 2014 4:34AM
Thumbs Up

On a better note.....11 hours till my weekend starts

Cobra
9106 posts
16 Dec 2014 7:48AM
Thumbs Up

yep woke up to that sad news. have a good one today hey

thePup
13831 posts
16 Dec 2014 11:47AM
Thumbs Up

thoughts go out to some families in NSW & beyond this morning ..... should it be this hard to say good morning ?

beerdead
NSW, 433 posts
17 Dec 2014 11:44PM
Thumbs Up

No it shouldn't.

Cobra
9106 posts
18 Dec 2014 6:05AM
Thumbs Up

towball said..

Macaha said..
You know I love art

http://www.lostateminor.com/2014/11/26/10-3d-tattoos-realistic-theyll-creep/?utm_source=outbrn&utm_medium=images&utm_campaign=trial

Thought I might get some rabbits tattooed on my head . Then maybe people will think they're hairs .

Boom boom or boom tish

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
18 Dec 2014 8:10AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning mid length crew oh I nearly forgot and you longboarders yes all three of you

Cobra
9106 posts
18 Dec 2014 6:51AM
Thumbs Up

Gold

thePup
13831 posts
18 Dec 2014 7:23AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning all ....... hey Prez get a big fat Mango up ya

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Dec 2014 9:37AM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
19 Dec 2014 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Tina but geez you're farking good seriously hoping that's yours little champion

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Dec 2014 10:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
Sorry Tina but geez you're farking good seriously hoping that's yours little champion

Thanks pup,and yep Teena is beyond amazing this is my new balloon board,but they are soaring through the clouds

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
19 Dec 2014 12:04PM
Thumbs Up

Wow amazing looking stick

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Dec 2014 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Wow amazing looking stick

thePup
13831 posts
19 Dec 2014 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

wicked piece of delicious I could almost bite a chunk out of that

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Dec 2014 8:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

thePup said...

this is my new balloon board,but they are soaring through the clouds

i love that contrast, balloons on one side prick on the other

Cobra
9106 posts
19 Dec 2014 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Just joking Chrispy great job mate...I think CW boards are fantastic,,,there art is amazing

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball