chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Dec 2014 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
chrispy said..

thePup said...
Sorry Tina but geez you're farking good seriously hoping that's yours little champion

this is my new balloon board,but they are soaring through the clouds

i love that contrast, balloons on one side prick on the other

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
20 Dec 2014 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

looks amazing

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
25 Dec 2014 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

towball
4627 posts
25 Dec 2014 3:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

I'll have a cheese burger thanks ,and a diet coke.

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
25 Dec 2014 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

I had Ribs mate,the cops arrested about 10 homeless dudes this morning just south of the duke statue

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Dec 2014 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
I had Ribs mate,the cops arrested about 10 homeless dudes this morning just south of the duke statue

And what. Gave them a room for the night along with a meal.
or don't want the tourist to see them

Wasit a good thing or a bad thing mac.

Timing seems odd

towball
4627 posts
26 Dec 2014 1:50AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said...

Timing seems odd

Nothing odd about the timing Lacey it happens every day ,At lest you can walk down the street without any grief .

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
26 Dec 2014 4:21AM
Thumbs Up

I've found the Americans Hawaians so friendly this time awesome service everywhere its Xmas morning here and some locals have just marched a huge tree and put it on the beach 7.15 am here blue sky swells up enjoy your boxing day

towball
4627 posts
26 Dec 2014 3:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
I've found the Americans Hawaians so friendly this time awesome service everywhere its Xmas morning here and some locals have just marched a huge tree and put it on the beach 7.15 am here blue sky swells up enjoy your boxing day

Glad they're treading you as well as they treaded me , Did every body get what they wanted for hire boards mac ?

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
26 Dec 2014 5:45AM
Thumbs Up

Yes mate big wave Dave was 15 per week cheaper but his selection was rubbish compared to Kona so they are all sorted ??having our Xmas lunch at the royal hawian,waiting for the tide to drop??

towball
4627 posts
26 Dec 2014 4:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Yes mate big wave Dave was 15 per week cheaper but his selection was rubbish compared to Kona so they are all sorted ??having our Xmas lunch at the royal hawian,waiting for the tide to drop??

Have a good one mate , I have to wait till October to get back

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Dec 2014 7:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said...
laceys lane said..

Macaha said...

Timing seems odd

Nothing odd about the timing Lacey it happens every day ,At lest you can walk down the street without any grief .

Are you saying the cops arrest them everyday

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
26 Dec 2014 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

Lacey they are no probem but most are a little weird you talking crazy **** to themselves

towball
4627 posts
26 Dec 2014 7:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

towball said...

laceys lane said..

Macaha said...

Timing seems odd

Are you saying the cops arrest them everyday

Yes they come down very hard on them Someone told me there are so many of them cause the Government has a policy of relocating homeless to the state they were born in ,of cause they all say they were born in Hawaii You must have been over there Lacey Mind you there was an eight year gap for me between visits I think there is a lot more of them now

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Dec 2014 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Lacey they are no probem but most are a little weird you talking crazy **** to themselves

Yeah. But do the cops arrest them everyday. Whats the point in doing that I ask

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
26 Dec 2014 9:35AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry I don't know but I'd say they don't do it daily maybe a bunch of them got a little loud or something, but there cool they don't hassle you.beach is packed today got 3 waves and came in off for Xmas lunch

towball
4627 posts
26 Dec 2014 7:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said...

yes bloody yes . they need to help the place safe the guy's I was surfing with watched them shoot one just around the corner from were mac hired boards from

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Dec 2014 8:09AM
Thumbs Up

onto a happier note,good morning and have a wonderful day people...the world is delicious

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
26 Dec 2014 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Macaha said...

Actually talking to themselves is a issue for Homeless people across the world. They start to feel unattached from society and then they sadly slip into talking to themselves. That can be really confronting to witness. Sadly its often the first interaction many have with the homeless thinking they are crazy, but in reality its a actually a symptom. They do keep slipping and then they can get into drugs. It seemed to me that the first few streets the polite homeless are left mostly alone. My daughter would smile and great them all daily, now i always go out of my way to say hi to any homeless person.. Check out the smile you get back
Mac thats what i really liked about Ted, really friendly.

But i also saw a few homeless people on drugs and they were nastier than a pack of dogs, fighting over a sausage roll.. I guess they could still create a issue in larger numbers..Lacey, the homeless issue in Hawaii was incredible. Especially the drive from the Airport into town.

Merry Christmas Mac to you and all your traveling family, The Royal Hawaiian that will be a great lunch to remember for the ages.

thePup
13831 posts
26 Dec 2014 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
onto a happier note,good morning and have a wonderful day people...the world is delicious

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
26 Dec 2014 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

Lunch done feeling like a pregnant whale more so lunch was disappointing venue unreal food 6 service 2 back on the beach winds turned blowing from the west which means devils wind.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Dec 2014 12:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Lunch done feeling like a pregnant whale more so lunch was disappointing venue unreal food 6 service 2 back on the beach winds turned blowing from the west which means devils wind.

I've seen your eating habits\first hand

your insulting pregnant whales

did they get the side serving of baked bean right

there you go chrispy and pup- a happier note.

SP
10979 posts
26 Dec 2014 12:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Devil winds means Mai tai time...

Any luck moving the pinnacle?

towball
4627 posts
26 Dec 2014 12:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

A B C does a nice egg salard mac , that's what us peasant types have

thePup
13831 posts
29 Dec 2014 5:40AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning you frothy salty wicked Muchachos ...... rise & shine like a highly polished bastard oh and if you are lucky enough to be the Asea - get a big fat 100% organic Mango up you

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 11:58AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning logger heads

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Jan 2015 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

Mac have you found any good nudie bars….please don't tell us your there for the surf

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 12:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..
Mac have you found any good nudie bars….please don't tell us your there for the surf

hi snake man let me tell you there was no shortage of tight butts in gees in the line up but happy to report we arrived home at midnight last night.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Jan 2015 12:35PM
Thumbs Up

the boss man returns home

Macaha
QLD, 21899 posts
5 Jan 2015 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
the boss man returns home