Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
6 Dec 2016 5:03AM
Thumbs Up

wicked lightning strikes...early rise for SE QLD .... tower cranes taking a hammering....as is Q1.

thePup
13831 posts
6 Dec 2016 4:20AM
Thumbs Up

Bastard hit right next to my bloody front door while I went down for a quick gander at the Soup on offer around the local spots ...... smacked this old tree a beauty ..... and provided me with an evil surprise ..... farken snake in that container , little sh!te came at me but dunno who shat 'emselves the most geez hahaha

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
6 Dec 2016 7:28AM
Thumbs Up

Geez,mate.hahaha,he's gunna be pissed off being in that container,better get the Serpent Master in,The V12
At least you're ok mate

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
11 Dec 2016 4:32AM
Thumbs Up

Makorori and the point this morning........think towball has lost the plot and is dilly dallying around over Tauranga way though

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
11 Dec 2016 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Mornin Gizzie,what great shots,looks beautiful mate ...

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
11 Dec 2016 7:55AM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
11 Dec 2016 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
Makorori and the point this morning........think towball has lost the plot and is dilly dallying around over Tauranga way though

Cheers Giz - superb takes right there

Aquarian
QLD, 86 posts
11 Dec 2016 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Look forward to seeing the East Coast again... counting the sleeps

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
13 Dec 2016 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

GizzieNZ said..

Am sure tow ball will be back one day......thought he might be here monday. Texted him at 4.30 am to say still waves at point. But he might have been heading in the other direction........so i might have been tormenting rather than helping? No reply anyway
But Gisborne has been cut off from the rest of the universe for the last couple of days......no power....no internet.....no mobile phones....topdressing plane took out 800 metres of power lines

towball
4627 posts
13 Dec 2016 2:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

thePup said..

GizzieNZ said..

Am sure tow ball will be back one day......thought he might be here monday. Texted him at 4.30 am to say still waves at point. But he might have been heading in the other direction........so i might have been tormenting rather than helping? No reply anyway
But Gisborne has been cut off from the rest of the universe for the last couple of days......no power....no internet.....no mobile phones....topdressing plane took out 800 metres of power lines

Some of us still have to work for a living , Surfed with Maketu James on Sunday morning he sends his regards Then when I got out of the water I was ambushed by Gary Jones he's living in one of the high rise apartments at the Mount said to say hello to us all but still hates every body .

towball
4627 posts
13 Dec 2016 2:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Aquarian said..
Look forward to seeing the East Coast again... counting the sleeps

Make sure you pack the Camera

thePup
13831 posts
13 Dec 2016 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

Towball .... you magnificent handsome NZ bastard always a bloody good thing to see you in the house champion go hard mate

towball
4627 posts
13 Dec 2016 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Towball .... you magnificent handsome NZ bastard always a bloody good thing to see you in the house champion go hard mate

You to old cock been a bit rough no power for two days

thePup
13831 posts
13 Dec 2016 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

Hope they get that back online for ya brother asap ... no good at all that shizz

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 Dec 2016 6:53AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning to all you legends

thePup
13831 posts
14 Dec 2016 5:18AM
Thumbs Up

geez mate

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 Dec 2016 7:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
geez mate

Whats up Pup too much for you,you old bastard

thePup
13831 posts
14 Dec 2016 5:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..
geez mate

Whats up Pup too much for you,you old bastard

You stooge that is not fair

SP
10979 posts
14 Dec 2016 5:38AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

thePup said..

GizzieNZ said..

Some of us still have to work for a living , Surfed with Maketu James on Sunday morning he sends his regards Then when I got out of the water I was ambushed by Gary Jones he's living in one of the high rise apartments at the Mount said to say hello to us all but still hates every body .

What an awesome looking place...

towball
4627 posts
14 Dec 2016 6:22AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

thePup said..

GizzieNZ said..

What an awesome looking place...

Surfed it head high this morning SP no sign of that Gizzie bloke though

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
14 Dec 2016 12:20PM
Thumbs Up

He was busy getting barrelled at town beach "big lefts"
No wind......No crowds

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
14 Dec 2016 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
He was busy getting barrelled at town beach "big lefts"
No wind......No crowds

spring suits there yet Gizzie ..?

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
14 Dec 2016 1:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bazz61 said..

GizzieNZ said..
He was busy getting barrelled at town beach "big lefts" ever No wind......No crowds

spring suits there yet Gizzie ..?

some people are......but 3/2 steamer probably best for early morning. Water is warm but the wind still a bit nippy at times.
Not sure if Martin the long boarder ever goes out without booties and gloves......still wearing them at moment

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
14 Dec 2016 2:14PM
Thumbs Up

me doing the "big left" thing at lunchtime.......just phone pics though

towball
4627 posts
15 Dec 2016 4:57AM
Thumbs Up

^^^ Bastard

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
15 Dec 2016 11:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
^^^ Bastard

hard to know what to do.....early in the morning. More luck than skill in this situation Saw something really frightening today......"Raglan Surf Academy". A whole bus full of young surfers visiting gisborne. Imagine the horror if they all paddled out to a break you were surfing !!!! Would be like if you were living in Aussie. Horrendously crowded waves ?

towball
4627 posts
15 Dec 2016 12:25PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

towball said..
^^^ Bastard

hard to know what to do.....early in the morning. More luck than skill in this situation Saw something really frightening today......"Raglan Surf Academy". A whole bus full of young surfers visiting gisborne. Imagine the horror if they all paddled out to a break you were surfing !!!! Would be like if you were living in Aussie. Horrendously crowded waves ?

Right looks like it's the 666 for the next few days pfft surf academy actually I've been bloody crook came home from work early today

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
15 Dec 2016 1:22PM
Thumbs Up

you know i am always telling you to abandon the money earning machine......sell one of your investment houses.......take a decent holiday.......go surfing in the summer sun before you die and float belly up

towball
4627 posts
15 Dec 2016 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
you know i am always telling you to abandon the money earning machine......sell one of your investment houses.......take a decent holiday.......go surfing in the summer sun before you die and float belly up

Yer well after tomorrow I'm job less Suppose i'll have to get a real job

thePup
13831 posts
15 Dec 2016 2:52PM
Thumbs Up

absolutely streaking across that one Gizz nice shack

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball