Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
15 Dec 2016 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..
you know i am always telling you to abandon the money earning machine......sell one of your investment houses.......take a decent holiday.......go surfing in the summer sun before you die and float belly up

Yer well after tomorrow I'm job less Suppose i'll have to get a real job

So when's the next Aussie trip mate?

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
16 Dec 2016 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Mornin fellas,RDO today but not surfing ,the back is still on the mend and starting to come good finally but doing a few laps of the pool.Hopefully surfing next weekend

Hope ya's get some good ones

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
16 Dec 2016 6:55AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..
Mornin fellas,RDO today but not surfing ,the back is still on the mend and starting to come good finally but doing a few laps of the pool.Hopefully surfing next weekend

Sounds positive mate enjoy your long weekend

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
16 Dec 2016 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Al G said..

Sounds positive mate enjoy your long weekend

Thanks Mac,you to mate,just watch out for that Pup if he's off the leash

NewScotty
2350 posts
16 Dec 2016 8:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said...

Do they still have RDO's ?
A bloke told me the other day that he works a 9 day fortnight.
Running my own business I work 6 days a week and love it esp for the $. Just can't imagine every 2nd week is a long weekend.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
16 Dec 2016 11:28AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Al G said...

Running my own business I work 6 days a week and love it esp for the $. Just can't imagine every 2nd week is a long weekend.

mostly on Union EBA sites ...slowly being phased out ...its a drag on profits as Tower cranes/plant etc sit round not being used but it is good for the work force who get to spend quality time with family . Some of the construction companies out there would have you working round the clock for a bowl of rice if they had their way .
Good effort by the way self employed is not easy but can be rewarding .

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
16 Dec 2016 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Al G said...

Yeah I do Scotty ,I work extra hours to their normal day and get one day off per month!..

towball
4627 posts
16 Dec 2016 2:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..
you know i am always telling you to abandon the money earning machine......sell one of your investment houses.......take a decent holiday.......go surfing in the summer sun before you die and float belly up

No time soon V Hawaii in May

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
16 Dec 2016 4:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Whats it like in May TB ?

thePup
13831 posts
16 Dec 2016 2:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

vanders1 said..

towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

Outstanding brother - hit the Pipe check Waimea

thePup
13831 posts
16 Dec 2016 2:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

No better day ,,,, well maybe a well chosen sickie & waves

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
16 Dec 2016 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Al G said..

No better day ,,,, well maybe a well chosen sickie & waves

hahaha,yeah got heaps of sickies mate

tezza08
QLD, 31 posts
19 Dec 2016 8:03AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Thought you might enjoy the sunrise. Have a great week.

Sun? what sun???

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
20 Dec 2016 12:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

GizzieNZ said..

Oh wow.......but i am a total slacker who doesn't mind sitting in the sunshine having a cup of tea and wondering about mowing the lawns this week.....or maybe next week? I don't know if you are suited to such a lifestyle

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
20 Dec 2016 12:12PM
Thumbs Up

I even make hedgehog videos

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
21 Dec 2016 10:50AM
Thumbs Up

thought about doing the towball thing and really really want to go to work today. But nah......couldn't do it. Went 666 fishing instead

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
24 Dec 2016 8:12AM
Thumbs Up

Finally some surf........i was looking at point at 5 am as had been offshore for 5 or 6 hours. Horrendously big. Then looked at town......Not Nice. No indication that the tow ball had even considered getting out of bed. Would have gone to tolaga bay.....but things to do.
Hoping for a Merry Xmas surf day tomorrow morning

towball
4627 posts
24 Dec 2016 12:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
Finally some surf........i was looking at point at 5 am as had been offshore for 5 or 6 hours. Horrendously big. Then looked at town......Not Nice. No indication that the tow ball had even considered getting out of bed. Would have gone to tolaga bay.....but things to do.
Hoping for a Merry Xmas surf day tomorrow morning

Was at the point at about 520, the public relations man was a no show wasted 20 mins waiting out side his house

MickPC
8266 posts
24 Dec 2016 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Dec 2016 1:54AM
Thumbs Up

Mick - how do you come across stuff like this

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Dec 2016 1:51AM
Thumbs Up

Merry chrispymas and good morning you good kiwi people

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
25 Dec 2016 4:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

well said Chrispy,have a fantastic day TB and Gizzie.

towball
4627 posts
25 Dec 2016 4:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Isn't that Roy?

towball
4627 posts
25 Dec 2016 4:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Merry xmas to you lot too Me and Gizzie and the Public relations man surf the Rock this morning , he had his camera so no doubt there will be incriminating video a bit later on although I was well behaved I thought The rest of the world turned up after we went in . Giz was going home to have xmas with his Hedgehogs

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 Dec 2016 9:03AM
Thumbs Up

Nice wax job

MickPC
8266 posts
27 Dec 2016 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Nice Pic Mac

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

From the recommend feed on youtube...I watch a lot of global political stuff like the economic migrants invading Europe, US social justice warriors making fools of themselves, feminists getting called out for hypocrisy & video's of the little guy justifying their rights against oppression like this legend. Many decisions are made for us without our input to varying degrees of our personal disapproval. So its awesome to see someone have a win for a change, ffs the man was hungry. The most basic of human needs, its not like he shoplifted from a store. He went out & caught himself some food from mother earth. Just like most people did before so many decisions were made that one of those decisions impinged on his need to feed himself. Its not like he hopped in a super trawler to fill his freezer for the next millenium

beerdead
NSW, 433 posts
27 Dec 2016 8:49PM
Thumbs Up

I've medicated a few of those.

MickPC
8266 posts
28 Dec 2016 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beerdead said..
I've medicated a few of those.

Same

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
28 Dec 2016 1:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Merry xmas to you lot too Me and Gizzie and the Public relations man surf the Rock this morning , he had his camera so no doubt there will be incriminating video a bit later on although I was well behaved I thought The rest of the world turned up after we went in . Giz was going home to have xmas with his Hedgehogs

some of my pics were okay......not enough exciting video to do the whole video process. But there were some fun waves.......and a few waves I could have taken off on.......but being old and not 10 foot tall and bullet proof.....erred on the side of caution. One of my hedgehogs (the wildest toughest one) has climbed a wall and taken a walk on the wild side.......down to 3 hedgehogs now

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
28 Dec 2016 6:23PM
Thumbs Up

!! Hedgehog

I still don't understand why they can't just lean to share the hedge

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball