The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
11 Jan 2017 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Morning. 10th one in a row that's looked like this. Joy.

Have some waves for me please

Portugal didn't treat you so well did it???

Al G
NSW, 7652 posts
11 Jan 2017 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Morning. 10th one in a row that's looked like this. Joy.

Have some waves for me please

Geez 68,doesn't look good,hope you have a speedy recovery mate

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
12 Jan 2017 9:02AM
Thumbs Up

Towball was a fun dude for a week or two........but now he has a new job and is working hard......probably to pay off the whole universe

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
12 Jan 2017 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

why work if you don't have to? The Good Book says "don't spend too much time working.......enjoy early morning surf

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
12 Jan 2017 12:12PM
Thumbs Up

Late in but morning

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
12 Jan 2017 1:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..
why work if you don't have to? The Good Book says "don't spend too much time working.......enjoy early morning surf

yeah & remember every surf you miss out on is gone forever...

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
14 Jan 2017 5:02AM
Thumbs Up

Top of the morning to ya

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
14 Jan 2017 6:45AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning all, beautiful day, coffee had, day rolls on, can someone do something about this awful wind?

PUP can you help me with that.??

Enjoy and stay safe.

ET.

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2017 6:52AM
Thumbs Up

I tried my best ET my son ...... slight offshore here ..... but sadly Huey evened the slate up & took all the size away .... oh and good f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-farking morning youse lot

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
16 Jan 2017 11:00AM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2017 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

A Quinstringer champion

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
16 Jan 2017 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
A Quinstringer champion

Noserider model mate

SP
10979 posts
16 Jan 2017 9:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..
Good morning all, beautiful day, coffee had, day rolls on, can someone do something about this awful wind?

PUP can you help me with that.??

Enjoy and stay safe.

ET.

No first day back at work after 3 weeks off can ever be good...

Struggling......

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2017 2:08PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhh the active thread gismo bastarding farker button

thePup
13831 posts
16 Jan 2017 2:11PM
Thumbs Up

Waaaaahooooooo ....... good morning into late evening Brother TB ...... top of the day to you my son

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
17 Jan 2017 7:44AM
Thumbs Up

What the FOrken hell is going on here ladies.

I have just got to work its 7.40am and NO ONE has said Good Morning not even the Lord Prez himself, not even the PUP, No TB , No Gizzie, No TED The Kiwi, No Chrispy, No Snakeman, WTF is going on.

for my bit - GOOD MORNING, off yer arses and into the day.

ET.

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
17 Jan 2017 7:55AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

I have just got to work its 7.40am and NO ONE has said Good Morning not even the Lord Prez himself, not even the PUP, No TB , No Gizzie, No TED The Kiwi, No Chrispy, No Snakeman, WTF is going on.

ET.

Good morning ET how are you mate,the Prez has not graced this site in weeks he should be hung out to dry.
I think some of the ladies (your words) are having a sook with this new look.

Anyway just fished a snake out of the pool only a small one but it got away and escaped into the garden somewhere.

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2017 6:22AM
Thumbs Up

A Goodly morning to youse Meat , Mango & Glass lovers ....... The Asea has taken up sailing although rumblings from Godfather Central Banora suggest a new board is in the pipeline .... if the girl doesn't find out first anyway it's flatter than a cold compressed fart today , no love for a couple of days fark Canetoads stink after they been squished hey geez

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
17 Jan 2017 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning all back at work means time to get on the breeze,unfortunately when i'm off i don't get near a computer,too busy doing other shiz and yes there is another on the way for the new year and the handbrake has been fully informed of my proceedings

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jan 2017 6:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Good Morning all back at work means time to get on the breeze,unfortunately when i'm off i don't get near a computer,too busy doing other shiz and yes there is another on the way for the new year and the handbrake has been fully informed of my proceedings

Informed of the dealings bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Get a big fat Mango up you Prez yehaaaa

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
17 Jan 2017 8:42AM
Thumbs Up

Always good to be up front and firm

towball
4627 posts
17 Jan 2017 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

ET.

Sorry I'm head down arse up new job have to say it's a bit of a challenge but enjoying it no computers just hands on spanners .

towball
4627 posts
17 Jan 2017 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

I like

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
18 Jan 2017 5:41AM
Thumbs Up

Another day in paradise in the Lords Kingdom of Noosa. Hordes are starting to go home, ladies of the morning are out exercising in their oh so lovely black stretchy clothing, the outriggers are HUCKING their way down the river, the fisherman are heading out to sea, swimmers are doing the groyne and back, coffee smell is everywhere, several sad looking mal riders grumbling at First Point, ah all is good with the world.

ET.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jan 2017 6:59AM
Thumbs Up

Sounds fun ET. I am looking forward to another day on the couch with the leg up. Joy.

SP
10979 posts
18 Jan 2017 5:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Sounds fun ET. I am looking forward to another day on the couch with the leg up. Joy.

What did you do to yourself???

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jan 2017 9:17AM
Thumbs Up

Massive infection in my leg - over 2cm deep and 10cm long. Out of hospital 2 days ago - been in since the 3rd - 3 hospitals 2 countries. 2 operations. Nightmare start to the year. No surfing for a long time. Need the gash to heal. Can not complain as at least I still have my leg ! Was pretty scary for a few days there. I would post a pic but pretty ugly so will not

Hey TB - why the new job - thought you were retiring

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
18 Jan 2017 8:26AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Massive infection in my leg - over 2cm deep and 10cm long. Out of hospital 2 days ago - been in since the 3rd - 3 hospitals 2 countries. 2 operations. Nightmare start to the year. No surfing for a long time. Need the gash to heal. Can not complain as at least I still have my leg ! Was pretty scary for a few days there. I would post a pic but pretty ugly so will not

Agree I've seen this leg and its far from being sexy

SP
10979 posts
18 Jan 2017 7:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

Agree I've seen this leg and its far from being sexy

Yes Mr Ted decide he'd text it to me, coincidentally i opened it whilst taking that first mouthful of coffee, nearly launched it across the office.

Yuk.....

But good to hear you are on the mend Ted, sound like a nightmare experience.

thePup
13831 posts
18 Jan 2017 8:03AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah plus one here too - been thinking of you Teddy mate , it can take as long as it needs to heal up sweet ...... might be a comeback on a roadtrip in a few months brother , do the farm or something

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball