Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Apr 2015 2:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Chrispy I'm at southport now just drove from mine to main it's so faaaaarking on right now

should have hit me up...I would have forced myself to have another surf....get that hp out there now mac and give it a smack

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
26 Apr 2015 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like a nice welcome home Ted....sweet waves Crispy!!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Apr 2015 3:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wavelength said...
chrispy said..

Macaha said..
Chrispy I'm at southport now just drove from mine to main it's so faaaaarking on right now

should have hit me up...I would have forced myself to have another surf....get that hp out there now mac and give it a smack

I don't believe Mac surfed anywhere north of Kirra. It would have been on the news.

Funny sh1t

Wish I could post the vid I got sent,my pics don't do the last few days justice. The waves breaking are about 200metres out. The vid just shows them aA-Frame and reel down the banks. I wish I was 16 again

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Apr 2015 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Wow wavelength, ya did a mac and all....I quoted just at the right time

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
26 Apr 2015 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Wow wavelength, ya did a mac and all....I quoted just at the right time

wavelength
1195 posts
26 Apr 2015 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

wavelength
1195 posts
26 Apr 2015 4:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

wavelength said...

chrispy said..

Macaha said..

I don't believe Mac surfed anywhere north of Kirra. It would have been on the news.

Funny sh1t

Wish I could post the vid I got sent,my pics don't do the last few days justice. The waves breaking are about 200metres out. The vid just shows them aA-Frame and reel down the banks. I wish I was 16 again

I like pics cos I can taunt my mates with shots like this from yesterday (another WA secret spot ) and they don't know that 99 out 100 sets were closing out.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Apr 2015 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

There crumbling too much to closeout?

I caught a wave yesterday and had a 3ft mackerel swimming under me....that pic just made me realise how clear the water is atm.....**** I'm so happy atm

wavelength
1195 posts
26 Apr 2015 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
There crumbling too much to closeout?

I caught a wave yesterday and had a 3ft mackerel swimming under me....that pic just made me realise how clear the water is atm.....**** I'm so happy atm

That set was a bit smaller and hit the banks differently. Most of them were reasonably top-to-bottom... but too long and fast. (That's what she said.)

Yep, beautiful clear water and still nice and warm. (Hi TB and Gizzie, Teacake and Andyroo. )

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
26 Apr 2015 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

keep checking locally but it was too straight. beautiful conditions tho.

at one stage was thinking nw dw , rang shieldsy, but he had to do some photo shooting at a firing stradie

just didn't see anything like chrispys photos

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Apr 2015 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
keep checking locally but it was too straight. beautiful conditions tho.

at one stage was thinking nw dw , rang shieldsy, but he had to do some photo shooting at a firing stradie

just didn't see anything like chrispys photos

Yep straddie topped my week off. It was mental in hindsight, I would have been just as happy to avoid the crowd there and stay where I was. Not as many tubes,but nice long bowly walls.

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
26 Apr 2015 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...

The view from the front yard when I got home yesterday. The rain came shortly afterwards and cleaned it up beautifully. What an afternoon. Certainly made for an interesting return to the water after 4 weeks out. Some critical drops and sections to negotiate.

I hate you*

*just kidding

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
26 Apr 2015 10:48PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^^ better than I surfed this arvo hate you too Ted ...
Locally..Swell picked up this afternoon and was very straight
Some super close outs..resulting = Swell picked up and I'm picking sand out from some very weird places

thePup
13831 posts
26 Apr 2015 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

Well I like you Teddy mate and I would rather be plucking sand granules out my jocks ..... than not at all fark all here

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
27 Apr 2015 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Raining and cold (relatively speaking ) and the swell has dropped a bit but still managed to spend 2.5hrs surfing a long hollow right with 4 others. A bit shallow but still loads of fun. Interesting ride down the beach at 5:15am in the dark n rain dodging the water buffaloes and horses. Entertaining!

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
27 Apr 2015 1:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Well I like you Teddy mate and I would rather be plucking sand granules out my jocks ..... than not at all fark all here

Yes..we like Ted and the pics ... LTD Ted..... ...as for that sand..Geez Pup, nothin doing heh.
The run of swell here is awesome... open beaches a mess this morning, size was up and bank are a frigin mess.. but point were coooooooooool.

Not me in the shot...a charger on the nose.

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
29 Apr 2015 9:29PM
Thumbs Up

Wow I'm surfed out,I've been spending a heap of time drawing new lines never seen before,some crazy sh-t has been going down the past 3 weeks or so.

Yep you've got it,I've been painting again

thePup
13831 posts
29 Apr 2015 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

Our magnificent Chick Magnet Prez - The Asea to Pup >>>>>> "Hey froffer you out there ????..... "

Pup to The Asea >>>> " Yes oh drop knee superstar of the most seriously sublime ilk ...."

The Asea to Pup >>>> " Cop a gander at what I smashed by myself this morning - not a soul on it champion! ....."

Pup to the Asea >>>> "Get the fark outta here ya seriously good looking prick ! ...."

The Asea to Pup >>>> " Nah no **** Sherlock I'll take you there when ya get here ! ......"

Pup to the Asea >>>> " I farken love you Prez you da big man !!!! ...."

The Asea to Pup >>>> " yeh and so you should too my up & coming hard Greenroom Beerfinesmeister !!!!! ......"

...... !

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
30 Apr 2015 6:19AM
Thumbs Up

So when are you two getting married

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
30 Apr 2015 9:52AM
Thumbs Up

Mac you're too harsh on the new up and coming east coast Prez to be,i have noticed you're in bed with not only 1 person but possible 2 ,so pup wants to be with someone as well and geeze he picked me whoa

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
30 Apr 2015 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Mac you're too harsh on the new up and coming east coast Prez to be,i have noticed you're in bed with not only 1 person but possible 2 ,so pup wants to be with someone as well and geeze he picked me whoa

Asea you've got to give those little groms curry to make a man out of them.

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
30 Apr 2015 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

Gotta love a mid week surf....nothin big
21deg water, only 5 out...was just cruise'n fun

wavelength
1195 posts
30 Apr 2015 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

Nice one Climber. I liked yesterday's post too. You are getting some variety down there. We are getting variety here, too. Unfortunately it's gone from great to crap.

thePup
13831 posts
30 Apr 2015 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmm I got nuthin'

wavelength
1195 posts
30 Apr 2015 4:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
mmmmmmm I got nuthin'

Yeah, but soon you'll be privy to all the great secret spots of the mystical east.

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
30 Apr 2015 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Snaps was still clean today swell building,I'm heading south on the weekend to sample some more dedicated to the craft at some industrial park behind the BP service station.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
30 Apr 2015 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Snaps was still clean today swell building,I'm heading south on the weekend to sample some more dedicated to the craft at some industrial park behind the BP service station.

Well prez when i looked at LM before lunch it was wind affected compared to the beautiful ,glassy beachies just north

Macaha
QLD, 21889 posts
30 Apr 2015 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Macaha said..

Well prez when i looked at LM before lunch it was wind affected compared to the beautiful ,glassy beachies just north

well thats why your the Prez the lm cams not working so snaps it was and it was clean as a freshly cut mango,but wouldn't think it will be tomorrow.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
30 Apr 2015 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
mmmmmmm I got nuthin'

That'll be a first numbnuts

thePup
13831 posts
30 Apr 2015 8:05PM
Thumbs Up