Thumbs Up

I surfed some glassy straight handers

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
11 Aug 2015 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
well i travelled north to across the pond today...north of that...two surfs and it was on.......i gotta buy a boat to go up there more often. beautiful part of the world with fark all crowds and world class waves

lacey my beesting was still mental after 7months

I never doubted it

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
11 Aug 2015 3:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
chrispy said...
well i travelled north to across the pond today...north of that...two surfs and it was on.......i gotta buy a boat to go up there more often. beautiful part of the world with fark all crowds and world class waves

lacey my beesting was still mental after 7months

I never doubted it

I did

MickPC
8266 posts
11 Aug 2015 4:12PM
Thumbs Up

Was expecting way more swell after winds we had yesterday. Had a few fun ones & did something I've never done before. I was going to go right, but got pitched & somehow fell flat on the top end of my back, bounced, got hit by my board & then drilled by the peak of the wave. Neck snapped back, teeth chattered & it just generally beat the cr@p out of me. C3 or 4 is a bit sore & my left shoulder feels dodgy. Probably gonna need the chiro tomorrow...at least it looks like the winds are gonna be the worst possible direction anyway. Had the soloshot set up, but unfortunately it didn't catch my beating coz I was behind another wave. Would have been the highlight of todays footage too

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
11 Aug 2015 7:31PM
Thumbs Up

You can laugh buddy but be a bit more careful with stunt falls

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Aug 2015 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

i agree with that.

MickPC
8266 posts
12 Aug 2015 8:47AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

Roger that

thePup
13831 posts
12 Aug 2015 2:57PM
Thumbs Up

A good dawnie

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
13 Aug 2015 11:47AM
Thumbs Up

Had this this morning, boardies & rashie. Love it!!

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
13 Aug 2015 12:12PM
Thumbs Up

Which new board dos u use Vanders? You happy with it / them ?

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
13 Aug 2015 12:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
A good dawnie

Did you surf as well Pup ..

MickPC
8266 posts
13 Aug 2015 11:45AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..
Had this this morning, boardies & rashie. Love it!!

I'll bet, looks fun...man I look forward to getting back into a springy, yet alone boardies & rashie

But my necks still dodgy from the other day anyway

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2015 11:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
climber said..

thePup said..
A good dawnie

Did you surf as well Pup ..

Yep hahaha and I had it all to myself this morning too much more consistent than yesterday

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
13 Aug 2015 2:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Goddard still unridden Ted.

It looked super small on the cams when I left so took the sweet love, could have surfed either though, hanging to ride the RG.

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2015 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

Goddard still unridden Ted.

It looked super small on the cams when I left so took the sweet love, could have surfed either though, hanging to ride the RG.

Geez that sun looks nice champion bloody overcast & morbid looking here today .... had a large Humpback whale cruising not far offshore too

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Aug 2015 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Well i gave it a miss today....this pick of mumbles and his bitch will show you why....
Then I was told it got good.....WTF

thePup
13831 posts
13 Aug 2015 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

hahahahaha any clues to who "bitch" is mate

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
13 Aug 2015 6:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
hahahahaha any clues to who "bitch" is mate

we just call him the girl. super nice bloke....but thats what you get when you are part of the no deck crew

Cobra
9106 posts
13 Aug 2015 7:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Well i gave it a miss today....this pick of mumbles and his bitch will show you why....
Then I was told it got good.....WTF

unless theres a gutter in front, those surfers are out a bit chrispy,, just saying.

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
14 Aug 2015 8:04AM
Thumbs Up

Surfed Bells last night on the 7'6 still had a bit of a wobble in it but only about 8 blokes out and the new stick went gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Aug 2015 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

That new board of yours certainly looks like a beautiful finish. Glad you enjoying her.

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Aug 2015 9:25AM
Thumbs Up

Good stuff Tux, well done

Hey Ted, hows the home break going We're about due for pics mate

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Aug 2015 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

Got some fun waves at the local beachie this morning...was thinking its funny how you see certain people in certain seasons. Coz there's some overlap in where you choose to surf that season, but you generally surf different places in other seasons. But yeah caught up with a couple of people I hadn't seen for a while & shared stories on where we were for the big swell we got the other month & stuff...was cool

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
14 Aug 2015 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

On day shift all week this week but I'll be out there Monday

thePup
13831 posts
14 Aug 2015 7:31PM
Thumbs Up

Pretty scrappy with the northerly on it early this morning waited for a while but it just didn't clean up so I gave it a miss

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Aug 2015 10:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said...

finally home today after 3.5 weeks away. Since Feb I have been dreaming about this one reef that would be perfect for the log. My log arrived last week so I headed out this arvo for 15 waves by myself. Tide a bit low made things a bit sketchy - lost a bit of skin but had an absolute blast. Can not wait to get back on the shortly in the morning. Tides perfect for the next week

MickPC
8266 posts
14 Aug 2015 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

MickPC said...

finally home today after 3.5 weeks away. Since Feb I have been dreaming about this one reef that would be perfect for the log. My log arrived last week so I headed out this arvo for 15 waves by myself. Tide a bit low made things a bit sketchy - lost a bit of skin but had an absolute blast. Can not wait to get back on the shortly in the morning. Tides perfect for the next week

Nice...so handy to have a LB in Indo, it will serve you well. Is that the one you made yourself

thePup
13831 posts
15 Aug 2015 11:28AM
Thumbs Up

Got lucky with some really clean reasonable size stuff on a beautiful sunny morning here - hope everyone else manages to get some of the same wherever you are

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
15 Aug 2015 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

MickPC said...

Good stuff bro!!

Had a few nice ones this morning and last night...3 foot offshore 10 guys max....just resting up for the arvo session

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
15 Aug 2015 3:09PM
Thumbs Up

2-3ft perfection with just my mates wife for 2 hours. Good to be back.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo