Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
22 Sep 2014 8:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
don't you worry, i'll have rubbish for you every day after gym.

Cant wait

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Sep 2014 8:07AM
Thumbs Up

best waves since I got back - 3-4ft peaky beachies - lots of fun.

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
23 Sep 2014 12:37PM
Thumbs Up

I reignited my love hate relationship with LM this morn surfed with Vanders and I gotta say it was fantastic 2-3 foot offshore with the occasional 4 footer coming through Vanders took my 10 foot hotlog for an hour or so and was pulling off floaters and tearing into everything a great morning

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
23 Sep 2014 1:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said..
I reignited my love hate relationship with LM this morn surfed with Vanders and I gotta say it was fantastic 2-3 foot offshore with the occasional 4 footer coming through Vanders took my 10 foot hotlog for an hour or so and was pulling off floaters and tearing into everything a great morning

Pigs arse

OK Mr V10.2 just called me said the same.you midweek surfers give me the sh-ts glad your in love again Boofy you pricks
Always good when lacey has to work allows for someone else to have a feast.

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
23 Sep 2014 2:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

boofy said..

Pigs arse

OK Mr V10.2 just called me said the same.you midweek surfers give me the sh-ts glad your in love again Boofy you pricks

Ha Ha it was great mate but i havent surfed there since last year got my arse handed to me on a plate a couple of times and I have forgotten where all the rocks are although there is one huge rock that some ex-supper ripped his fin out on apparently he must be blind Oh there was a big bloke on an eight foot Walden with a bucket hat on out there floundering around like a sea lion

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
23 Sep 2014 2:25PM
Thumbs Up

It was certainly a great morning with some bomb sets. Jumping on Boofy's board was like stepping into a favourite pair of slippers, it made me surf better than I thought I could. It was all going well until a bloody short boarder dropped in on me then decided to do a big sweeping cutback straight into the nose of my board leaving a 2' fin gouge. Quick tape up and we were back into it.
It was great to surf with Boofy and see the stoke on his face at the end of the session.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
23 Sep 2014 2:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said..

Macaha said..

boofy said..

Pigs arse

Ha Ha it was great mate but i havent surfed there since last year got my arse handed to me on a plate a couple of times and I have forgotten where all the rocks are although there is one huge rock that some ex-supper ripped his fin out on apparently he must be blind Oh there was a big bloke on an eight foot Walden with a bucket hat on out there floundering around like a sea lion

bloody rock hid in the seaweed floating around I swear

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
23 Sep 2014 2:46PM
Thumbs Up

Lacey you have got to stop looking around to see who's watching you and pay more attention on whats in front

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
23 Sep 2014 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

what a stuff up went yesterday oh well always tomorrow

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 Sep 2014 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said...

Yep I surfed LM yesterday and it was rubbish. Stayed home for a sleep today
Thank god its friday

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
23 Sep 2014 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

Afternoon surf in onshore chop over 2ft of fading swell ..... But gotta say it was the best funnest surf I have had in ages. Given the wave was total crap there was no expectations of grandure and few that were out were all there for a good time and chat. Super high wave count... Total crap wave but was mega fun... Don't figure

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
24 Sep 2014 2:52PM
Thumbs Up

Clean peaky three ft fun. Fantastic morning at a beautiful place

thePup
13831 posts
24 Sep 2014 4:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

ahhhhhh yeah well shoulda stayed home & slipped a quick end in old cock

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 2:52PM
Thumbs Up

Snaps with the whinging little bitch Lacey

SDR please fix his log soon,so I don't have to listen to a grown man cry again two days is more than enough.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Sep 2014 3:48PM
Thumbs Up

snaps with mac.

i think i'm going mad.

ground hog day at lm, ground hog crowd at lm too

no wonder macs a little weird after years of that place

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Sep 2014 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

Had a hot chocolate and waited.for the tide to hit a fun little bank we have. Went out on the shorty and it sucked. Water was great.

Met a mate in surfers and ended up scoring the best longboard wave for two hours.
I then went home and rang SDR and have now ordered a hot log for myself

This will be the last board I buy for a few years as i now have no more money,I have run out of space and i will now have all clearwater models

So hipsters at LM, **** you all,I will.steal all your waves very very soon. Well the very soon is debatable lol

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 4:12PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy what dims did you order?

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Sep 2014 2:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Mac I never ask for dims after the last humiliation I had with him. I just said I want a hot log to **** the hipsters up
Last time I asked for dims was a shorty,sdr said go see al Merrick kelly slater because I'm not shaping it unless you drop 30 kg and take 20 years of ya birth certificate . My ego was shattered that day.....the board I ended up with was crazy good So now I just ask for what I want it for and leave the rest to him

thePup
13831 posts
27 Sep 2014 2:45PM
Thumbs Up

Cyclonic shizz here today bastard looks like a marshmallow machine gone sick so much foamy wildness oh well bit of sand movement maybe farken hell

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Mac I never ask for dims after the last humiliation I had with him. I just said I want a hot log to **** the hipsters up
Last time I asked for dims was a shorty,sdr said go see al Merrick kelly slater because I'm not shaping it unless you drop 30 kg and take 20 years of ya birth certificate . My ego was shattered that day.....the board I ended up with was crazy good So now I just ask for what I want it for and leave the rest to him

Thats pretty funny

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Sep 2014 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Thats pretty funny

It wasn't funny for the first week or so. I was seriously butt hurt about it

We do laugh about it now

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

Don't worry I've heard he has done the same to somebody elseI know

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
27 Sep 2014 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Hey chrispy, I heard he just writes the dimensions he thinks you want to see.whether they are those dimensions is another thing altogether.

I probably get that deal too haha

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Sep 2014 3:37PM
Thumbs Up

Nope I see old person dims....yet they are working against the groms....would be funny trying to paddle the seaway with what I wanted lol

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

Someones going to be on some new equipment tomorrow,has he sold out

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Sep 2014 3:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...
Someones going to be on some new equipment tomorrow,has he sold out

Lacey on a mac

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
27 Sep 2014 4:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said...

Well if he does there is a redline triple stringer for sale around here for 300

Macaha
QLD, 21887 posts
27 Sep 2014 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...

Well if he does there is a redline triple stringer for sale around here for 300

wouldn't be my old one would it

Dont panic he is a one board logger and its being repaired so its just to get him out there and stop his whinging.

MickPC
8266 posts
27 Sep 2014 4:51PM
Thumbs Up

Had some fun head n 1/2 waves at middle reef yesterday. Went back for more this morning & swell had increased alot to double overhead n a 1/2. Was a bit fat & hard to paddle in on the sets. But you got hammered by them if you missed one breaking on the inside bubble. Did that a few times lol. Last wave was an absolute screamer, just chasing all the way & ended up right over in the middle of where that other fat right usually meets the left. Whitewater behind me was double overhead, so I rode out as far as possible before bailing. Then got worked. Come up & there was this relentless set of big waves breaking out the back that were like shoulder whitewater by the time they got to me. I paddled sideways to the channel beyond the reef to the right. Got out into deep water & another big set came breaking in the damn channel that zapped about the last of my energy. This was like 1/2 an hour since Id caught the wave & I was like 400 metres North of where Id started. Then I saw my boat with the bloke I'd headed out with about 50 metres out. I waved, luckily they saw me & my saga was over

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo