Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
19 Oct 2014 5:57PM
Thumbs Up

Cannot believe what I'm imagining is the case here, if it's true I'm gutted..................

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
19 Oct 2014 7:10PM
Thumbs Up

I have lost the plot, but I am sure I could come back in 10 years and Mac will still be on red and white boards, Lacey will have a few more stitches and Roy will be still trying to sell that weird fin

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
19 Oct 2014 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

just take ya pills and we will see you tomorrow, i mean ten years time

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
19 Oct 2014 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
just take ya pills and we will see you tomorrow, i mean ten years time

Your surfing has improved 10 fold Lacey

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
19 Oct 2014 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

I knew the lure of time spent with mac would continue to change the man we once knew as "Lacey", just a shell of his former self with a McT now under his arm, I can only imaging a gender change is next on his bucket list..........

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
19 Oct 2014 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

well i'm often told my sb first name is a girls blouse name

nar. i tried and i liked. and was looking for a change after 12 months

i've spent a bucket load of money on new r and d type surfboards and sups. now its my turn to do a 'asea' and only buy what you can ride first and like and leave all the innovation to others- i've done my bit

signed- the shell

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Oct 2014 7:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...
I knew the lure of time spent with mac would continue to change the man we once knew as "Lacey", just a shell of his former self with a McT now under his arm, I can only imaging a gender change is next on his bucket list..........

Only when he pays full price will that happen

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
19 Oct 2014 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

Rumour has it you would be loads wealthier if you stopped entering creek races when there is 32km of coastline to play with

Finally got back in the water today. Had some fun ones but it's incredible how much you lose when u hardly surf over a 3 week period - both in fitness and timing. It sucks.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
19 Oct 2014 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

vanders1 said...

Only when he pays full price will that happen

your yellow whale bone looks nice. must have a go some time

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
19 Oct 2014 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

I sold it

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
19 Oct 2014 9:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
I sold it

asea

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
19 Oct 2014 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Rumour has it you would be loads wealthier if you stopped entering creek races when there is 32km of coastline to play with

Finally got back in the water today. Had some fun ones but it's incredible how much you lose when u hardly surf over a 3 week period - both in fitness and timing. It sucks.

heartless and relentless

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
19 Oct 2014 10:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
I sold it

WHAT

thePup
13831 posts
20 Oct 2014 8:22AM
Thumbs Up

Got a couple at the start of the weekend but then it pffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt'ed & not much on since

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
20 Oct 2014 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

WTF

MickPC
8266 posts
20 Oct 2014 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Blowy, cross shore, knee high, no one else out & a lot of fun on the 666

Souwester
WA, 1258 posts
20 Oct 2014 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

Lumpy but fun little waves on a rip at first light, hardly anyone out.

Bewdiful morning on the water

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 Oct 2014 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed the front of Greenmount this morning 1-2 foot offshore magic morning got some incredibly long rides the 10 foot CW hotlog loved it

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
21 Oct 2014 12:47PM
Thumbs Up

Bugger I was two bays south of you boofy on Mr Splice version 2

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 Oct 2014 2:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Oh shiz Mac I looked there was some good waves coming through up there as well but Gm was less crowded its gotta go down as one of the best surfs i have had this year (not that I have had many) I must of got 15 waves or more and pretty much stepped off onto the beach walked around and did it again first thing I did was send Vanders a photo as he is six hours west at the moment

I was thinking of you and Lacey as I went into Gloria Jeans for a XL Cappachino and chuckled to myself

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
21 Oct 2014 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said..

Macaha said..

Oh shiz Mac I looked there was some good waves coming through up there as well but Gm was less crowded its gotta go down as one of the best surfs i have had this year (not that I have had many) I must of got 15 waves or more and pretty much stepped off onto the beach walked around and did it again first thing I did was send Vanders a photo as he is six hours west at the moment

I was thinking of you and Lacey as I went into Gloria Jeans for a XL Cappachino and chuckled to myself

Haha very good Boofy but Lacey and I go next door to the coffee club How awesome was the water hey

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 Oct 2014 2:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

boofy said..

Macaha said..

Haha very good Boofy but Lacey and I go next door to the coffee club How awesome was the water hey

bloody beautiful mate

Macaha
QLD, 21884 posts
21 Oct 2014 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

I'm sure Lacey has a thing for the chick who owns the coffee club

SP
10979 posts
21 Oct 2014 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

Coffee club??? Gloria jeans??

Buying coffee from ther is like riding a Mc tavish GSI or an NsP..

Pop out coffee..

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 Oct 2014 2:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Pop out coffee..

Ha ha did you get a surf in to day SP

MickPC
8266 posts
21 Oct 2014 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Pop out coffee..

Not a big coffee drinker, but I do like my Nescafe Espresso popout coffee with lots of brown sugar

SP
10979 posts
21 Oct 2014 1:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said...
SP said..

Pop out coffee..

Ha ha did you get a surf in to day SP

Na not today. I'd say I've surfed 5 times in the last 2 months.

Been very slack lately. Lots of weddings, bucks etc and The young fella is taking up a fair bit of time. Almost feel guilty leaving mum at home with him if I'm surfing.
But weekend away with the boys this weekend so hopefully will get a couple of good days...

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
21 Oct 2014 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

Pop out coffee.... Gold surfed a place not far from me.me. Head high and hollow.
Will be picking up.a prototype board from sdr in the morning to go fight the peeps at LM. So come on mac and boofy

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
23 Oct 2014 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

Fours and I'm.spent. First two hours were so so very good....died for a hour at the top of the tide....
Then came back for some more goodness. Hope you peeps.scored some fun

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
24 Oct 2014 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Didn't get onto this earlier as i made a poor call. Where I was ****,where I should have been was was very good

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo