Thumbs Up

I always draw the line at 300000000000

SandS
VIC, 5904 posts
3 Feb 2015 10:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
I did not bother either but there were a few good ones sneaking in every now and again. I never take a board down to Sydney as I hate the idea of the crowds but this morning would have been fun at Bondi of all places with just a few out. It was good fun watching from my mates balcony as several pretenders got spanked trying to paddle out though. Great hang over entertainment

nice shot off the storm in the background as well . mega swell , the boys look like they where getting some decent reforms !

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
4 Feb 2015 12:28PM
Thumbs Up

........EPIC MORNING.....Just frekin brilliant......tide was right E by NE swell came in earlier than expected ... no wind ....glassy long rides with brilliant drops ..... still frothing after two hours of surf....so wish work did not exist today.
4 ft with some bigger sets standing on the outer bank that were just awesome..... and yes rode a long board and had frickin awesome fun...STOKED.
Right in front of town, dry off and walk to the coffee shop........

Man I hope you all got some loving from the ocean this morning .....

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
4 Feb 2015 1:10PM
Thumbs Up

No surf down here...windy onshore poop...I may start crying

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
4 Feb 2015 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

excellent waves. bit bumpy on the first session....was nice after I had a feed and a nap in the van

Ashmullet
NSW, 282 posts
5 Feb 2015 5:46AM
Thumbs Up

15000000 Out there at 2am any green room members out there?? www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=904038869627259&id=116123278418826

thePup
13831 posts
5 Feb 2015 5:00AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
Unreal Ash that would not have been easy seeing other frothas and yeah there's a few of em !!

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
5 Feb 2015 8:35AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ashmullet said..
15000000 Out there at 2am any green room members out there?? www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=904038869627259&id=116123278418826

Bloody Chrispy and his night shift crew

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
5 Feb 2015 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

AHHHHHHHHHHHH...the east swell filled that bay again this morning..very Happy Climber

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Feb 2015 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Envious of your last 2 mornings Climber. Wind has dropped off here this evening so perhaps we will get some tom - SE is the devil wind in this neck of the woods sadly.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
5 Feb 2015 7:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

Ashmullet said..

Bloody Chrispy and his night shift crew

funny thing was I got invited and passed. they were not expecting the crowd that was there. shame as the shenanigans they had planned for some footage sounded nuts

I surfed there for a few hours at lunch and had a ball

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
5 Feb 2015 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

im told by a photohog that footage probably isn't real.

more like a tricky filter

thePup
13831 posts
5 Feb 2015 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

Like those top pics Anth - my very favourite time of the day champion sweet

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
5 Feb 2015 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
im told by a photohog that footage probably isn't real.

more like a tricky filter

could be right. but there were lots of people out... this is one person whom I beleive

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2015 10:54AM
Thumbs Up

Great morning here - super stoked to get amongst some better than decent waves .... eerie sort of sky with a red haze due to the massive bushfires east of Perth in the hills - the sun was blood red when it came up ... thankyou thankyou thankyou Huey

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
6 Feb 2015 1:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
Great morning here - super stoked to get amongst some better than decent waves .... eerie sort of sky with a red haze due to the massive bushfires east of Perth in the hills - the sun was blood red when it came up ... thankyou thankyou thankyou Huey

Onya Pup..

Surfed some slop on a beachie as could not be bothered fighting over a wave in "town"......BUT the slop went glassy and frekin awesome after about an hour as the tide filled in. Did not expect it to get that good. Fun in the sun on the shortie.......happy happy climber

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
6 Feb 2015 3:41PM
Thumbs Up

Feeling good about myself managed to out paddle a couple of teenagers for waves all morning .

me on my longboard them on blow up surf mates

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
6 Feb 2015 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Tassiedevel said..
Feeling good about myself managed to out paddle a couple of teenagers for waves all morning .

me on my longboard them on blow up surf mates

On their "blow up surf mates"......WTF is going on in Tassie

MickPC
8266 posts
6 Feb 2015 1:11PM
Thumbs Up

Had some fun waves on the 6'0. Wind was cross shore when I got down, sending all but 4 other guys in...some bomb sets at first, but died down after an hour. But the wave was holding up better through the middle. Grabbed the LB & had some long waves.....didn't wanna say anything yesterday in case they were listening. But it was smoking with only a few other guys out. Head & a 1/2 clean fun waves peeling through nicely

Giving the weekend a miss, my left shoulder was playing up, now the right one is as well...luckily I'm working anyway. But probably be a bit of a wave for the frothers.

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2015 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..
Had some fun waves on the 6'0. Wind was cross shore when I got down, sending all but 4 other guys in...some bomb sets at first, but died down after an hour. But the wave was holding up better through the middle. Grabbed the LB & had some long waves.....didn't wanna say anything yesterday in case they were listening. But it was smoking with only a few other guys out. Head & a 1/2 clean fun waves peeling through nicely

Giving the weekend a miss, my left shoulder was playing up, now the right one is as well...luckily I'm working anyway. But probably be a bit of a wave for the frothers.

....... was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better earlier champion

MickPC
8266 posts
6 Feb 2015 2:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
MickPC said..

....... was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better earlier champion

Yes, but way better swell size & direction yesterday buddy.....oh & I may have been in bed, but I didn't sleep in lol

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 Feb 2015 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed Macs local again...was.fun again...thought about dragging his arse outta the shop for a wave as i drove by........

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
6 Feb 2015 7:28PM
Thumbs Up

Dw ed again.

Pumping. Borrowed sheildsy's big 17'4 bullet.

Blood f ing surfed all the way to the alley.

My old bullet had something wrong with it after riding his bullet

Not too sad about selling that one now

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2015 5:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

thePup said..

MickPC said..

Yes, but way better swell size & direction yesterday buddy.....oh & I may have been in bed, but I didn't sleep in lol

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa well do yer shaggin' pre-dawn champion come down & I'll display how good the sunrise looks "out there" instead of "in there" nudge nudge wink wink whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's ya daddy

thePup
13831 posts
7 Feb 2015 10:20AM
Thumbs Up

Size had dropped right out of it this morning but still a few reasonable scraps gotten - a wicked gift was a pod of dolphins nudging me as they swam around looking for attention , pure gold

Ashmullet
NSW, 282 posts
7 Feb 2015 1:37PM
Thumbs Up

Got some nice rip bowls this morning geez the water temps great at the moment

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Feb 2015 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Absolutely pumping here this arvo. Surfed a long long left on the Nano at a solid 5ft on the sets. Handled it like a dream. Did I mention there were only 5 of us plus one 666

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
7 Feb 2015 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..
Absolutely pumping here this arvo. Surfed a long long left on the Nano at a solid 5ft on the sets. Handled it like a dream. Did I mention there were only 5 of us plus one 666

bastard surfed some glassy head high bowls at laceys home break for three hours

then went to lm to see if the royalty where out there...they were and it was complete ****ing rubbish

breakfast was great the conversations were funny

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
7 Feb 2015 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

yeah. disappointing day. lm was sh1te. big holes left by the swell. like I say 3 days of bliss now 2 months of crap banks.

went to 13 th. pefect conditions good swell except it was fat and left you gliding in the middle of a big gutter.

I don't have the patience to sit there for 5 mins waiting for the right one

Macaha
QLD, 21900 posts
7 Feb 2015 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

I still smarting at my drop in on Mr LL

Oh and the story Chrispy told me/us about the face tatt dude,very funny.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo