Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..
Same as. Good run of waves atm

i was there for two surfs. crowded and i though it was pretty ordinary

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jun 2015 4:36AM
Thumbs Up

Might slip over for a perve after work this morning - be small & I reckon the northerly will be killing that pig but you never know I guess ..... sigh

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 Jun 2015 12:16PM
Thumbs Up

Another nice day here and I'm about to put the barge on the roof racks and head on down

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
30 Jun 2015 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
30 Jun 2015 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

Nice waves again. The odd head high set and offshore. The cloud came over and the wind died and it glassed off. It was hard to see the waves coming at one point. Not many out again. Got heaps ( without being greedy ) short john again.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Jun 2015 5:16PM
Thumbs Up

no surf for me today...it was cold and not to inviting. did not have the time for a drive....tomorrow is a different story

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 Jun 2015 7:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
no surf for me today...it was cold and not to inviting. did not have the time for a drive....tomorrow is a different story

Cold mate ,it was the warmest day in weeks

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Jun 2015 5:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

chrispy said..

Cold mate ,it was the warmest day in weeks

ypu might wake up early....but you dont leave the warm house till later....it was freezing

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Jun 2015 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

laceys lane said..
Same as. Good run of waves atm

i was there for two surfs. crowded and i though it was pretty ordinary

that's what we want to hear. main' picture' peak ordinary and crowded. stay away

although dam holidays

couldn't make it today, but I drove past kirra and even that had good waves when normally it would need more

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jun 2015 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

crapped up chop , chopped up crap or just plain old crap - take your pick over here

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 Jun 2015 8:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
crapped up chop , chopped up crap or just plain old crap - take your pick over here

I'm getting sick of asking but when are you heading over

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jun 2015 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

Soon as I sell the house champion

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 Jun 2015 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Cool and whats this ride Vanders was talking about?

thePup
13831 posts
30 Jun 2015 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

thePup said..

Cool and whats this ride Vanders was talking about?

Well it has 8 large cylinders , eats Germans by the hour & sounds like a Tiger turning on the silly bastard who just tweaked it's nutbag

Macaha
QLD, 21885 posts
30 Jun 2015 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

You got that super changed Jeep didn't you

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jul 2015 11:46AM
Thumbs Up

Another nice day and I'll head down after I hang some washing out. Might take the 11 footer today..

Cobra
9106 posts
1 Jul 2015 10:09AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Another nice day and I'll head down after I hang some washing out. Might take the 11 footer today..

Go get them champ.

we have a cyclone wanting to develop,,last month has been crazy weather here.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Jul 2015 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

Some big beautiful waves coming through today. I sat around the local.for ages and gave it a miss. It looked great but was shifty and blah blah. Started to drive down to shapers to pick up a fin,and spotted a beautiful bank. Watched it and I could not say no
Some from main

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
1 Jul 2015 12:03PM
Thumbs Up

Good looking beachie. I really like a nice beachie but they are hard to come by and most of them here get really heavy with any size. There are a few on the south coast where the swell gets attenuated though....

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Jul 2015 12:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..
Good looking beachie. I really like a nice beachie but they are hard to come by and most of them here get really heavy with any size. There are a few on the south coast where the swell gets attenuated though....

yeh my local looked great but was not breaking in a consistent spot... the school holiday crew were doing the walk of shame. thats why i passed it up.....but then you find that bank and boom,good times we have a few different tide ones around and been lucky for a while...only been a few stretches with crap sand...i now wish i did not say that out loud

Tux
VIC, 3829 posts
1 Jul 2015 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Some big beautiful waves coming through today. I sat around the local.for ages and gave it a miss. It looked great but was shifty and blah blah. Started to drive down to shapers to pick up a fin,and spotted a beautiful bank. Watched it and I could not say no
Some from main

Froth Froth froth

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
1 Jul 2015 5:34PM
Thumbs Up

Beachie Sthn Goldy glassy all in all nice to be out there,more tomorrow

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jul 2015 6:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..
Some from main

How good is that ?

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jul 2015 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Got down there and it was 2 foot southerly slop. Got three waves and got out unhappy. Got home hosed down the pathways, vacuumed the house and bought the washing in before heading down the river for a paddle. The wind had died and is was mirror calm. Cant get over how good that beach break is that Chrispy put up. Decent size too.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Jul 2015 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

yeh no longboards around us today asea....will be down your way on friday if your keen for a wave

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
1 Jul 2015 7:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

asea said..

yeh no longboards around us today asea....will be down your way on friday if your keen for a wave

yeh i'm in depending if i get a job or not,looking like i will prob be off

thePup
13831 posts
1 Jul 2015 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

chrispy said..

asea said..

yeh i'm in depending if i get a job or not,looking like i will prob be off

Geez Prez .... pay her off with a hair job at the salon easy money then

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
2 Jul 2015 10:26AM
Thumbs Up

Dropped a wee bit,and as the morning wore on and the tide it full it sorta lost its fun...or more to the point I was rooted I need to start putting some time aside and make the effort to take some good pics...oh well this is this morning

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
2 Jul 2015 12:50PM
Thumbs Up

Back where you belong by the looks of it

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
2 Jul 2015 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

too straight my way going to Macs secret spot tomorrow

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding