Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
The bitch said..

Macaha said..

asea said...

Macaha said...
Maybe they were on a date

Geeze who would be the dominator you think

I'd have to say Pup would dominate Lacey, I hope Lacey is not cheating and reading seabreeze

you not tell anyone who this weak ar5e lacey is.

How the hell did you change your user name

McGuane
484 posts
5 Apr 2016 2:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

The bitch said..

Macaha said..

asea said...

Macaha said...
Maybe they were on a date

Geeze who would be the dominator you think

I'd have to say Pup would dominate Lacey, I hope Lacey is not cheating and reading seabreeze

you not tell anyone who this weak ar5e lacey is.

How the hell did you change your user name

Options on your profile page:

Edit My Profile
Change My Avatar
Change My Email
Change My Password
Rename My Profile

You get two goes at the last one. Jeepers. There's a can of worms.

Macaha
QLD, 21882 posts
5 Apr 2016 4:34PM
Thumbs Up

Cool thanks I never read the fine print.

Macaha
QLD, 21882 posts
5 Apr 2016 4:38PM
Thumbs Up

Lol @ the bitch I know who you are anyway I looked up that rename option and got this message

McGuane
484 posts
5 Apr 2016 2:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
The bitch said..
Yes macaha. Im new so you get a couple of goes.

I feel so welcomed be my new australian surfer mal steerers

Welcome.

Macaha
QLD, 21882 posts
5 Apr 2016 4:42PM
Thumbs Up

Did the bitch just give himself up by posting this,scroll to the bitches post at the bottom

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/SUP/Hernia-op-recovery-time/

edit - little bitch deleted his post just like Lacey would.

Macaha
QLD, 21882 posts
5 Apr 2016 4:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
The bitch said..

Macaha said...
Did the bitch just give himself up by posting this,scroll to the bitches post at the bottom

www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/SUP/Hernia-op-recovery-time/

Hernia not only australian problem. We have hernia's here too
Should I not go there. Forgive me

Lacey stop being a dick.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
5 Apr 2016 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
The bitch said..
Im not lacey. Im the bitch.
Yeah. You have problem

not a very trusting person is our macaha. welcome bitch

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Apr 2016 3:17PM
Thumbs Up

hi bitch

just trying to figure what you look like... i think i know you.

are you a little bitch

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
5 Apr 2016 3:21PM
Thumbs Up

Yawn...

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
5 Apr 2016 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
leashless said...
Ted - Do you ride the evo in that??

I'm curious too.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
5 Apr 2016 5:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
leashless said...

Yep ! Love it. Goes good up to double overhead. As does the board Tux made me. Not been brave enough to test it beyond that yet I prefer my boards a bit bigger when it starts to get serious. I use a 6'10" Outer Islands gun - perfect tool for the job. Lots of people still riding 6'1" when its big these days. Not me I like to be able to paddle for the horizon at speed if need be.

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Apr 2016 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
The bitch said..

Cobra said...
hi bitch

just trying to figure what you look like... i think i know you.

are you a little bitch

I see you before snake god. You have two gods too. Chrispy and macaha.
Why you worship macaha

nasty bitch

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
5 Apr 2016 4:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
leashless said...

Yep ! Love it. Goes good up to double overhead. As does the board Tux made me. Not been brave enough to test it beyond that yet I prefer my boards a bit bigger when it starts to get serious. I use a 6'10" Outer Islands gun - perfect tool for the job. Lots of people still riding 6'1" when its big these days. Not me I like to be able to paddle for the horizon at speed if need be.

There's a lot to be said for paddling fast for the horizon. Since I got the eight footer I have been surfing the biggest waves I have surfed in the last 12 years. Being able to get out of the way is part of the comfortability factor. And there's no duck diving waves that big anyway so it doesn't matter.

6'10"? That's the smallest board I consistently surf these days.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
5 Apr 2016 6:43PM
Thumbs Up

dayshift all week with only Thursday off so I'm hoping I'll get it OK then. After this week I'm on holidays and cant wait. Coming into the best time of the year

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Apr 2016 5:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
dayshift all week with only Thursday off so I'm hoping I'll get it OK then. After this week I'm on holidays and cant wait. Coming into the best time of the year

+1 mate about best time of the year water temp is perfect ,lighter winds

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
5 Apr 2016 7:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

smh said..

I've got two months off I saved my leave and moved it forward so I could have a longer break. I'm bound to get some waves over that time

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Apr 2016 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

I've got two months off I saved my leave and moved it forward so I could have a longer break. I'm bound to get some waves over that time

Very nice mate i start my Happydays saturday three weeks of rooting + beach +beer +point +beer+ rooting+ point.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
5 Apr 2016 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
smh said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Very nice mate i start my Happydays saturday three weeks of rooting + beach +beer +point +beer+ rooting+ point.

Fishing ?

Cobra
9106 posts
5 Apr 2016 7:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Cobra said...

smh said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Fishing ?

Only If there's no rooting

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
6 Apr 2016 1:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said..

smh said..

Cobra said...

smh said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Fishing ?

oh well there's going to be plenty of fishing Cobra

Cobra
9106 posts
6 Apr 2016 6:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Cobra said...

smh said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Fishing ?

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
6 Apr 2016 12:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thedrip said..

Ted the Kiwi said...

leashless said...

There's a lot to be said for paddling fast for the horizon. Since I got the eight footer I have been surfing the biggest waves I have surfed in the last 12 years. Being able to get out of the way is part of the comfortability factor. And there's no duck diving waves that big anyway so it doesn't matter.

I would really like to get myself a high volumed 7'2" or similar for those bigger days or the medium sized days with a bit of wind. I should study your quiver a bit more closely as you probably have something similar to what I am after. The waves here are a lot cleaner by the time they get here compared to when they are hitting SW WA. So you can ride a much smaller board as a general rule. But I love to paddle for the horizon

Surf is a lot smaller today - still some nice overhead waves every now and again. Lots of people in town at the moment sadly. Hope they head back to Bali soon !

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
6 Apr 2016 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

Surf looked bumpy,it was a nice size.....but i bailed to hit the points .

SP
10979 posts
6 Apr 2016 11:51AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cobra said...
asea said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Cobra said...

smh said..

Cobra said..

smh said..

Fishing ?

Lucky you..
That's great to be able to leave the wife at home for a few weeks and get away..

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
6 Apr 2016 12:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said...
thedrip said..

Ted the Kiwi said...

leashless said...

I would really like to get myself a high volumed 7'2" or similar for those bigger days or the medium sized days with a bit of wind. I should study your quiver a bit more closely as you probably have something similar to what I am after. The waves here are a lot cleaner by the time they get here compared to when they are hitting SW WA. So you can ride a much smaller board as a general rule. But I love to paddle for the horizon

Surf is a lot smaller today - still some nice overhead waves every now and again. Lots of people in town at the moment sadly. Hope they head back to Bali soon !

Similar to up north compared to down here. I bought a 7'2" yahoo wahoo for up there. I wanted a more refined rail and more rocker.Clean 3-6' surf is no worries but the tail is a bit wide and the concaves a bit too deep for serious waves. Plus anything over 6' up there scares me. Heaving take offs into ledging barrels? Pass.

thedrip
WA, 2353 posts
6 Apr 2016 12:09PM
Thumbs Up

The joint you are going too is far easier at size.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
7 Apr 2016 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

My only day off this week and the southerly has wrecked it Never mind because I'll be on holidays next week

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo