Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
15 Jul 2016 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Report in from EX MEMBER said the Alley was not that good and wished he was invited to the greenroom gathering this morning.

Didn't even know he had a phone as I've never had a call from him............

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
15 Jul 2016 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..
Report in from EX MEMBER said the Alley was not that good and wished he was invited to the greenroom gathering this morning.

lol ex member reads the breeze more than me i think and would have known where we were.

does ex member wish for us to put at the end of each post with " änd also you ex member" bahahahahahahahaha

it would have been good to see you out there ex member

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
15 Jul 2016 4:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said..

lol ex member reads the breeze more than me i think and would have known where we were.

does ex member wish for us to put at the end of each post with " änd also you ex member" bahahahahahahahaha

No, why wreck a good morning?

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
15 Jul 2016 2:28PM
Thumbs Up

You could call him the ex member formally known as Lacey

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
15 Jul 2016 4:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said..

chrispy said..

Macaha said..

No, why wreck a good morning?

ouch thats gotta hurt.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
15 Jul 2016 4:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ctngoodvibes said..
You could call him the ex member formally known as Lacey

Very formal he would like that.

SP
10979 posts
15 Jul 2016 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Sounds like a term used after a post op trans operation..

Oh yeah that's her ex member..

thePup
13831 posts
15 Jul 2016 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Macaha said...
That looks nice Chrispy, I heard it was a great day out there today, I hope Pup is ok and has not been injured.

Pup is not injured...he is a dodgy soft piker

And yes mac it was super fun.

I will say after I saw a grom survive through pure luck and a bit of kookness from being sliced in half my usual snapper anxiety levels did start to rise

I did snake a bloke you will know for a smoker into cooly he even laughed when I finally out snaked him

Farking

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
15 Jul 2016 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

Too busy but did a drive by LM Kirra Alley saw Lacey he was about to go in Too long await for waves for the amount of peeps in water imagin the w/end happy surfing also brother totally pissed off sup learner at Alley no control of sup run over brother smashed new board thanks to the short boarders for their concerns.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
15 Jul 2016 6:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Too busy but did a drive by LM Kirra Alley saw Lacey he was about to go in Too long await for waves for the amount of peeps in water imagin the w/end happy surfing also brother totally pissed off sup learner at Alley no control of sup run over brother smashed new board thanks to the short boarders for their concerns.

The Prez its your job to control this sort of behaviour

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
15 Jul 2016 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Haha the funny thing the supper just paddled back out for more run overs he's lucky my brother is not hot tempered I don't mind suppers who know their shiz but learners on a wave who just bail and don't think ahead of what happens makes my blood boil

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
15 Jul 2016 5:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
asea said..
Haha the funny thing the supper just paddled back out for more run overs he's lucky my brother is not hot tempered I don't mind suppers who know their shiz but learners on a wave who just bail and don't think ahead of what happens makes my blood boil

but asea i had a regular from LM bail his mal on me today. knobs everywhere. I was saying earlier that place give me anxiety.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
15 Jul 2016 7:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
asea said..

but asea i had a regular from LM bail his mal on me today. knobs everywhere. I was saying earlier that place give me anxiety.

Chrispy I still can't get my head around that place Mac will have to tutor me

MickPC
8266 posts
16 Jul 2016 12:56AM
Thumbs Up

I often make a dog leg paddling inshore along the reef 20m past the take off before paddling straight out just to avoid 666'ers & kook LB'ers (rather than diagonally along the shoulder). Just been run over or almost run over too many times at my local. Takes longer, but worth the peace of mind...In turn there is also less chance you will get in the way of farking someones wave up through a fast section...not possible to do at every surf break but good at times when you can...Just saying...

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
16 Jul 2016 11:27AM
Thumbs Up

Surfed LM and into GM with Asea, some bigger sets were overhead with clean faces, not as good as yesterday but better than some others got.

asea
NSW, 5510 posts
16 Jul 2016 12:00PM
Thumbs Up

As above needed Mac out there to tutor me on crowds

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
16 Jul 2016 12:55PM
Thumbs Up

Ex member would have been like a fox in a hen house out there today, Mac was missed, there was some order that needed to be addressed that only he can sort out.

I'm thinking of strapping Pup to his board and towing him out there.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
16 Jul 2016 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

I have had a few more reports in. I am embarrassed to post them,and they are not even about me

Cobra
9106 posts
16 Jul 2016 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

Nice wave here ATM ,it's just the 300+mm of rain we've had thats has put a dampner on things.
Most roads are cut.
Looking like milo waves tomorrow

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
19 Jul 2016 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

Thursday is my only day off this week . Haven't missed much and it was flat today.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
19 Jul 2016 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..
Thursday is my only day off this week . Haven't missed much and it was flat today.

Settled in after your long holiday mate?

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
19 Jul 2016 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Macaha said..

smh said..

Settled in after your long holiday mate?

Yes Mac I'm back at work . Had an incredible run of good weather and surfing pretty much every day for most of it then we got that really bad weather that came down from QLD. Had a good trip out west as well. 9 weeks a good break.

Al G
NSW, 7658 posts
19 Jul 2016 7:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Not very often it's flat down there mate

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
19 Jul 2016 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Al G said..

smh said..

Not very often it's flat down there mate

I was very close to being flat here Al . It glassed right off around lunch time and stayed that way. Warm weather too over the last few days but some horrible south west winds for the weekend. I'll be working but should get waves all next week. Banks haven't been much good either

Surf69
WA, 883 posts
19 Jul 2016 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Rocked up to an Epic bank we've enjoyed lately only to be disappointed with too much swell :( hopefully it doesn't destroy what has been an epic left??? Will see in the morning.

bazz61
QLD, 3570 posts
20 Jul 2016 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

winters taking a few days off... 28 deg Friday.... choice days and a few waist /chest high peaks on offer at BB , some one surfing a Ray Cleave Mctav made wave riding look easy ... maybe I need one...!

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
23 Jul 2016 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

Got one more dayshift tomorrow and Ill be into it. I heard the swell is supposed to pick up and the weather is looking good during the week. I'm hoping I might score that little bank I surfed last week again.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 Jul 2016 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

Really cold here today. I could have driven an hour for some waves but I think it would have been unruly. It's been sleeting / hail here with 30 knot plus winds all day. Ahhh. We decided to spend the day in doors making cheese with some fresh milk we picked up straight from the cows at just after 6:30am when it was really cold. Ummmm

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
24 Jul 2016 7:28AM
Thumbs Up

So really nice little sliders at snapper now, some of those 666 boys look like they are having an event with a beach start at rainbow.

Macaha
QLD, 21893 posts
24 Jul 2016 10:00AM
Thumbs Up

Small but I really enjoyed the 3 hour hit out a couple of good ones managed to snag a good one with Jackson from the piont to the beach

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo